2114 P Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 Map · Phone number

About Alluring Events

Alluring Events is a team of nine talented event planners and wedding planners, that share the same passion … planning! Because of our diverse team we guarantee that we have the perfect event planner or wedding planner for you. When you become our client, you will be matched with a lead planner and two assistants. Alluring Events works together to ensure your event is the very best. We love what we do and put our hearts and souls into planning your perfect day.

As your planners, we insure your wedding or social event unfolds just the way you’ve envisioned it. We are here to handle the “hiccups” that could otherwise take the magic out of your day. There are many elements that go into planning a wedding or social event, and we will guide you through the process. Your wedding/event should bring you joy and excitement, so why bog yourself down with tedious logistics and stressful obligations? Leave those to us and truly enjoy your once in a lifetime experience.

We value our work and cherish the relationships that we have made along the way. As Sacramento wedding and event planners, we will pair you with the perfect vendors for your event. Alluring Events has a studio in downtown Sacramento and specializes in events all over California, as well as destination weddings. Think of us as your new best friends, we are excited to start planning with you and are deeply committed to you and your event.

Follow Alluring Events on

Alluring Events  2
Alluring Events  3
Alluring Events  4

Molly · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I recently got married in South Lake Tahoe (as a destination wedding). I started planning and was so confident that I could do everything myself - no problem. So when my mother in law suggested we hire a planner, I thought she was crazy. But I am SO grateful that she did! Finding Lonnie was the best decision in the world. Our wedding weekend was PERFECT! Lonnie is the most organized, caring, creative, thoughtful woman. Our venue was a bit non-traditional and it was definitely a puzzle to figure out the best layout... but Lonnie spent probably 5 hours late into the night texting with me and sending sketches back and forth and never had even the hint of annoyance when all of a sudden I wanted to go back to our first idea. She never gave up, even when things were complicated and seemed impossible to figure out. She is so patient and positive. Whenever I was feeling discouraged, Lonnie somehow knew exactly what to say. If she had to deliver bad news (like the tables we wanted weren't available) she always had a solution or positive spin to add. Planning a destination wedding is so hard, especially when you aren't familiar with the area. I 100% underestimated the amount of work and details and coordination that goes into pulling off a wedding. Thanks to Lonnie's incredible attention to detail - everything was perfect and exactly how we had planned... down to the napkin folds! I am so grateful that the day of my wedding I was able to spend it fully in the moment and appreciative of all our hard work - I never had to worry about a single thing, there were no hiccups, and it was the best day of my life. If you are someone who likes to be in control of all the details (which I found out I am) - working with Alluring, you don't have to give that up. I felt deeply involved in all of our planning and design and decisions, but they bring your dream to life. If you are on the fence about a planner, I would definitely go for it, and definitely choose Alluring!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Lonnie from Alluring Events was my day of coordinator and was involved the 2 months leading up to my wedding. I couldn't imagine someone more perfect for her job than Lonnie. The energy and positive vibe she brings to every interaction is palpable and even other vendors commented on how wonderful she is. I am a bit of a control freak and I wasn't sure I would even be able to relax on the big day worrying about all of the little details but with Lonnie everything went smoothly, on time and was beautiful. I feel so lucky that she was involved in my wedding. I can't wait to plan another event so I can use her again! If you are lucky enough to get Lonnie for your event you can relax now because it will be amazing!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Jade

Jade Huang · Married on 08/10/2018

Made our wedding day stress-free

We went with the day-of coordinator package which was perfect for us, as we wanted to handle vendor selections ourselves, but definitely wanted help on the day-of so that we could be stress-free. Prior to a month before the wedding, we sent all of our contracts to Brittany and asked various questions on vendor recommendations and whatnot. Then she took over the vendor communication from about a month before the wedding. The day of, she and her team were life-savers. We had two ceremonies, a box of wood-carved names to sort for dinner, two different flower arches, different signage that we brought, and they handled it like champs. We were totally stress-free as we desired. I wish we could've splurged out for a more comprehensive package and have had help with the design, but the day-of coordination was more within our budget and totally worth it for us. Thank you so much, Alluring team!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Alluring Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 9