Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number

About Allison Keel Photography

I am a wedding photographer primarily serving the North Carolina and Virginia areas. I am also happily available for national and international travel.

I love photography. I love capturing LOVE. I personally am loved by the most wonderful family and friends a girl could ask for! Photography is more than just taking photos for me. It is capturing the in betweens of life- the loving smile after a kiss, the tenderness during the embrace with the one you love, and the look in a mother and father’s eyes as they gaze at their adorable family. Life in between the ordinaries is what is truly special.

My Photography style is simple, elegant, and fresh. I shoot mostly in natural light and strive to capture every special moment of your wedding day. It is your day and, all I want you to be is stunning and beautiful. I don’t want you to worry about photos.

It is guaranteed I will cry at every wedding I shoot. There’s just something special about watching two people proclaiming their love to one another with all their friends and family there to witness it. I get so wrapped up in the anticipation and the excitement of my client’s wedding days.

I love my job and, I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love! Thank you so much for visiting!!! :)

Follow Allison Keel Photography on

12 04002

5 Reviews for Allison Keel Photography

• Gailey

Gailey · Married on 05/31/2014

Allison Keel Photography captured elegant, beautiful and timeless engagement photos for my fiance and I. We've gotten several compliments on our photos from family, friends, and even friends of friends! Aside from her incredible photos, which we used for our engagement announcement in the paper and on our wedding website, Allison Keel is extremely flexible and professional to work with. She can make any venue you choose to take your photos in look like a million bucks in her pictures. She also directed my fiance and I on how to pose so that the pictures were both romantic and very flattering. With Allison Keel Photography all you have to do is show up looking your best, have fun and enjoy the experience; she does the rest! If there is something specific you have in mind for your shoot, just let her know and she will bring the right equipment to make it happen. Not only do I enjoy her pictures, but her high level of professionalism, creativity and understanding for the art of photography make for an enjoyable experience. I highly recommend Allison Keel Photography.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2013

Very professional, flexible

You can see her passion and dedication to her work in her photos

Sent on 03/13/2014

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2013

awesome photographer! Very professional, easy going and ready to get the shot you want! very accommodating and eager to make sure you are a happy customer!

Sent on 03/28/2014