Allison Keel Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

I am a wedding photographer primarily serving the North Carolina and Virginia areas. I am also happily available for national and international travel.

I love photography. I love capturing LOVE. I personally am loved by the most wonderful family and friends a girl could ask for! Photography is more than just taking photos for me. It is capturing the in betweens of life- the loving smile after a kiss, the tenderness during the embrace with the one you love, and the look in a mother and father’s eyes as they gaze at their adorable family. Life in between the ordinaries is what is truly special.

My Photography style is simple, elegant, and fresh. I shoot mostly in natural light and strive to capture every special moment of your wedding day. It is your day and, all I want you to be is stunning and beautiful. I don’t want you to worry about photos.

It is guaranteed I will cry at every wedding I shoot. There’s just something special about watching two people proclaiming their love to one another with all their friends and family there to witness it. I get so wrapped up in the anticipation and the excitement of my client’s wedding days.

I love my job and, I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love! Thank you so much for visiting!!! :)

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
  • Gailey
    Gailey Married on 05/31/2014
    Allison Keel Photography captured elegant, beautiful and timeless engagement photos for my fiance and I. We've gotten several compliments on our photos from family, friends, and even friends of friends! Aside from her incredible photos, which we used for our engagement announcement in the paper and on our wedding website, Allison Keel is extremely flexible and professional to work with. She can make any venue you choose to take your photos in look like a million bucks in her pictures. She also directed my fiance and I on how to pose so that the pictures were both romantic and very flattering. With Allison Keel Photography all you have to do is show up looking your best, have fun and enjoy the experience; she does the rest! If there is something specific you have in mind for your shoot, just let her know and she will bring the right equipment to make it happen. Not only do I enjoy her pictures, but her high level of professionalism, creativity and understanding for the art of photography make for an enjoyable experience. I highly recommend Allison Keel Photography.
    Jamie Married on 09/21/2013
    Very professional, flexible

You can see her passion and dedication to her work in her photos
    Jamie Married on 09/21/2013
    awesome photographer! Very professional, easy going and ready to get the shot you want! very accommodating and eager to make sure you are a happy customer!

Charlotte
Location of (Allison Keel Photography)

Allison Keel Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Allison Keel Photography offer?

Allison Keel Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Allison Keel Photography offer?

Allison Keel Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Allison Keel Photography offer for wedding events?

Allison Keel Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Allison Keel Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Allison Keel Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.8 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding