Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number

About Allegro Photography

For the discerning couple who wants service, sophistication and a sense of humor, Allegro Photography delivers. Since 2004, our boutique studio has specialized in providing an exceptional experience along with amazing images.

We are a husband and wife team who focus on building relationships. We work with a limited number of couples, which allows us to really get to know our clients. What you see in our photography is a closeness and comfort level that comes from developing this bond.

Our images speak to the emotion of the day and tell the story of our couples. We respect the importance of the occasion. Our philosophy is to stand back and let the events unfold. We create photographs with a sense of time, place and personality; capturing the tiny details, the vibrant joy, the intimate moments, the loving family and friends. We artfully document the day.

Visit us at: Weddings.AllegroPhotography.Com or on Instagram at: @allegrophotoboston for your #dailydoseoflove

Allegro Photo dance stanfor
Allegro Photography florist
Allegro Photography limo ki

48 Reviews for Allegro Photography

Amanda Sibley · Married on 10/12/2018

Photo was #1 for us, and Dave exceeded expectations!

Dave and his team were absolutely fantastic. They met with us ahead of time to learn what was important to us, and were amazing the day of. Dave was very professional and knew exactly how to handle our large families during the formal photos, while making sure my husband and I had time for our own private photos. Dave’s photographer skills were unmatched. He knew where to be to get the lighting just right - we had cloudy weather, sunny, and sunset - and he captured them all perfectly. He captured the true joy in our faces as well as our guests, spending a great deal of time getting amazing candid photos during the ceremony and reception.

Dave was a pleasure to work with the whole time, he could read my mood at any point, and get the photo we wanted, even when we were not able to vocalize it. During important moments (ceremony, private moment post ceremony, first look, etc) my husband and I weren’t even aware that he was there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had been hiding in a tree to get the right photo!

The hours leading up to the wedding itself fly by and are more stressful than I realized, and I had a lot of photos I wanted during that time of (me getting dressed, my fiancé reading a card from me, dad/bride in limo, etc). I was worried this all wouldn’t get done, but Dave had a schedule and made it all happen, without me even realizing!

I was very impressed by Dave and would highly recommend him to any bride looking for a top notch photographer. Photographer was the most important thing for me at the wedding, and I’m so glad we went with Allegro Photographer.

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a tremendous experience with Allegro Photography! Our consultation with David was wonderful--he did a great job of getting to know us, asking questions and getting a sense of what we wanted for our big day. In the run-up to the wedding, David actually went downtown Boston to do some location scouting for possible rain-plans, un-prompted, and found some really wonderful spots (which we ended up needing due to weather), and we had an extensive conversation shortly before the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page schedule- and location-wise, and to talk about must-get pictures. On the day-of, he and his assistant, Anthony, were wonderful in both arranging portraits and making everyone feel comfortable, and in capturing fleeting, candid moments. We are absolutely thrilled with the photographs--they really captured the spirit of the day perfectly. We couldn't recommend Allegro Photography more.

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

We can't thank Allegro enough for our beautiful wedding photos! We used Allegro for both our engagement session and wedding. Right from the start David was a pleasure to work with - extremely professional, responsive and organized (we got a "sneak peak" 2 days after our wedding!). David and Jo have shot so many weddings that they know exactly what to do. They put our minds at ease during the planning process, and they were truly amazing the day of our wedding. They were so friendly and accommodating to our family and guests as well. Our photos are beyond beautiful, and we have received SO many compliments! We can't even believe how much we love every single photo, and we will treasure them forever. I will definitely recommend Allegro to all of my family and friends - they are simply the best!

Allegro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Night Shift Entertainment LLC
    Night Shift Entertainment LLC Wedding Bands

Top-notch photography! Highly recommended.

• SD Events
    SD Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for photographers who can elegantly and unobtrusively capture breathtaking, intimate and beautiful photos of your wedding day - do not look further. Dave and Jo are amazing to work with from day one and they truly go above and beyond to make sure they capture all the special moments of your event.

• Mimosa Fresh Flower Design
    Mimosa Fresh Flower Design Wedding Florists

Jo and David are such a great team, and their work is phenomenal. They go out of their way for clients, and their fantastic shots really bring out the beauty of their clients. We love working with them and highly recommend!!

• Boston, MA 02116 See on map