285 Belmont Street, Belmont, MA 02478 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Allegria Bridal

For over 30 years Allegria Bridal has been helping make Bridal Dreams and Wedding Visions become a reality. Often called Boston's "Hidden Gem" of Bridal we are located just outside the city of Boston.

Our full service Salon offers exclusive appointments with our highly trained staff of Bridal and Bridesmaids consultants who will work with you to ensure your Wedding Day is everything you want it to be.

We look forward to helping you find the perfect Bridal Gown & Bridesmaids attire for your wedding.

Call us today 617-489-1449!!

Follow Allegria Bridal on

Allegria Bridal 5
Allegria Bridal 6

Melissa Kassel · Married on 06/30/2019

A Pleasure!

I have lived in Belmont for the past 25 years I walked by Allegria Bridal almost every day admiring the beautiful dresses displayed in the windows. After browsing in other stores that had nothing appropriate for me as an older bride, I made an appointment at Allegria. Barb who helped me that day was gracious and lovely. She knew just what I wanted. She led me to the perfect dress that was beautiful and elegant. She has an eye for style and knew what would fit me well. I am so amazingly pleased by my dress and experiences at Allegria. Luciane the seamstress that altered my dress was wonderful, warm and talented. She made me an exquisite shawl out of my excess fabric. My only problem now is how to alter my beautiful dress so I can continue to wear it!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy experience

Our consultant was friendly and very helpful! All my bridesmaids found dresses that they were comfortable in, and that matched enough to create a cohesive look! We even found a similar knee-length dress for the junior bridesmaid. Overall great experience!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Allegria Bridal 7
    Allegria Bridal 8
    Allegria Bridal 9

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful dress, great service

We really enjoyed our experience at Allegria. The dress was unlike anything we saw at other bridal shops. Erica was very helpful as I tried on different options. We did the tailoring downstairs and while it was a little pricier than expected, they did a fabulous job.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Allegria Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally