285 Belmont Street, Belmont, MA 02478 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Allegria Bridal

For over 30 years Allegria Bridal has been helping make Bridal Dreams and Wedding Visions become a reality. Often called Boston's "Hidden Gem" of Bridal we are located just outside the city of Boston.

Our full service Salon offers exclusive appointments with our highly trained staff of Bridal and Bridesmaids consultants who will work with you to ensure your Wedding Day is everything you want it to be.

We look forward to helping you find the perfect Bridal Gown & Bridesmaids attire for your wedding.

Call us today 617-489-1449!!

Follow Allegria Bridal on

116 Reviews for Allegria Bridal

• Liza

Liza Patchen · Married on 07/21/2019

Phenomenal Service

My experience with Allegria bridal far exceeded my expectations. The service I received specifically from Julie was extraordinary. Julie helped me find my dress which was a stunning simple fit and flare style with no embellishments. I really wanted to add a touch of lace to my dress perhaps by adding a lace topper. Julie started looking for lace overlays that might work. I found a similar dress online from the same dress designer with a long lace overlay that looked amazing. I didn’t really want the full length overly because it would have been overwhelming on my frame. I sent the image to Julie to see if she thought that the designer would make a topper version. The designer wanted so much money to make the topper that it didn’t make sense to move forward. Julie wanted to help me make this vision come true so she reached out to the dress designer every week for over a month requesting to purchase the lace to make a delicate lace topper for my dress locally. The designer didn't want to sell me the lace but Julie was so persistent that the designer eventually agreed. Luciane of Boston took the image of the designer dress with the lace overlay and used the lace to make me an identical topper. The topper looked amazing! I am so grateful to Julie for going to bat for me and my vision.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Melissa Kassel · Married on 06/30/2019

A Pleasure!

I have lived in Belmont for the past 25 years I walked by Allegria Bridal almost every day admiring the beautiful dresses displayed in the windows. After browsing in other stores that had nothing appropriate for me as an older bride, I made an appointment at Allegria. Barb who helped me that day was gracious and lovely. She knew just what I wanted. She led me to the perfect dress that was beautiful and elegant. She has an eye for style and knew what would fit me well. I am so amazingly pleased by my dress and experiences at Allegria. Luciane the seamstress that altered my dress was wonderful, warm and talented. She made me an exquisite shawl out of my excess fabric. My only problem now is how to alter my beautiful dress so I can continue to wear it!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy experience

Our consultant was friendly and very helpful! All my bridesmaids found dresses that they were comfortable in, and that matched enough to create a cohesive look! We even found a similar knee-length dress for the junior bridesmaid. Overall great experience!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Allegria Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Belmont, 02478 See on map
    617-397-4728 (Phone number)
    Location of (Allegria Bridal)