35 Newbury Street Back Bay, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Firas Yousif Originals Bridal

Firas Yousif Originals Bridal: 35 Newbury Street--Located on the first block of Newbury in the Back Bay--near Public Garden.Custom Couture One-of-a-kind Bridal Gowns. Firas Yousif Originals recently headlined Boston Fashion Week. Hours by appointment: 617-262-0100

Follow Firas Yousif Originals Bridal on

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for Firas Yousif Originals Bridal

Pat · Married on 09/22/2018

Over the moon happy Mother of the Bride

Firas is an absolute gem. Firas Yousif Originals is a one of a kind stunning evening gown, dress, or in my case an ensemble- that is so stunning. Friday listened to my vision of the ensemble and within a few weeks has designs for me to choose from after which he was able to find the most exquisite fabrics for the outfit. My daughter fell in love with the experience of visiting Firas and asked if he could design a dress for her Rehearsal Dinner — it was stunning . We both received compliments throughout the night on what he designed and made for us both. His salon on Newbury Street is just magical . If I could give Firas 100 stars I would

Sent on 11/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want the perfect dress then you must go to Firas Yousif Originals Bridal.

There are no words to describe how wonderful of an experience I had working with Firas. My dress was truly one of a kind.
    Before visiting Firas's shop I tired on many designer dresses not one of them met my expectations.
    I knew within the 1st half hour of my appt with Firas that he had to be the one to make my dress. I explained what I was looking for in a dress and he knew right away what I wanted and then some. He even drew up a picture of my vision and within a few months that vision was real. It was the 1st time in my life that I envisioned what I wanted to wear and to have it become a reality.
    He has such a wonderfully amazing team working with him.

If you want your dream dress, that one dress that you can see when you close your eyes then you MUST go to Firas Yousif. Firas will make that dream dress come to life.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

My experience at Firas Yousif Originals was truly one of a kind. I had almost given up on my search for the perfect wedding gown until I came across his showroom on Newbury Street a few weeks ago. I decided to make an appointment.and was not disappointed! Firas really takes the time to understand what you are looking for in a gown, understands a woman's figure and provides a truly customized experience. I felt like a princess at every single one of my fittings! The final design we decided upon was impeccable and I got so many complements on the day of my wedding. Make an appointment with Firas ASAP-you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Firas Yousif Originals Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

• PARAMOUNT WEDDING DESIGNS
    PARAMOUNT WEDDING DESIGNS Wedding Planners

"Firas Yousif is a BRILLIANT designer! Firas' wedding gowns and dresses are so meticulously made. Every design is different and one of a kind. He has a vision for each bride that will not be duplicated. His work is incomparable to any other designer around." Mel Young Paramount Wedding Designs

• 35 Newbury Street, Back Bay Boston, 02116 See on map