Alison D. Photography

Arroyo Grande, CA View map
$3,450 Most Popular Price

$3,450 Most Popular Price

Timeless + Romantic + 'First Date Vibes'

My style can be described as timeless and authentic. From the fun of popping a bottle of champagne the morning of your big day to the sweet warm looks exchanged with your love throughout the day and ending with the most amazing photos of your new in laws 'getting low' on the dance floor, my goal is for your photos to embody the fun, the sweet and the moments you might not even see happening.

I've photographed weddings in California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado and Massachusetts - let’s go on an adventure!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,450

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Alison is a an amazing photographer! She captured both our engagement and wedding photos. She makes picture taking fun and lively, and provokes genuine smiles with laughter. On the wedding day, she even exceeded expectations by triaging questions posed to myself (the bride) and encouraging the person asking to direct their question to the most appropriate person. All in all, working with Alison was a stress free experience and I’d definitely book her again!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 09/14/2019

Brilliant Photographer!

As I'm sure you can tell from all the other reviews, Alison is absolutely amazing! We got engaged at a remote waterfall in Oregon and wanted to have our engagement photos done there and she was a real trooper and made the trek all the way down there in the rain and the perfects were perfect. She was a blast to work with as well as her associate. Honestly, look no further! We highly recommend Alison to anyone looking for an awesome photographer with a great sense of humor!
  • Carissa
    Carissa J. Married on 07/14/2019

The best choice we made for our wedding (besides getting married)

Alison was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I am so, so grateful that she captured our engagement and wedding photos.

My mom was a wedding photographer & I used to be her assistant, so I knew I was going to be really picky about the photographer I chose. I wanted a photographer who would use light well and pose us naturally, and who I could trust to capture the important moments. And Alison was seriously the perfect choice.

Alison is extremely skilled at her craft. Our photos are full of natural light and warm color, and they capture all of the emotions I felt on that day. I feel so happy when I look at my photos. They are beautiful, and she captured every detail. She even handled my husband's HUGE Hispanic family in one gigantic group shot.

Working with Alison is really fun, too. She connected with us easily right away, and hanging out with her -- whether driving around for our engagement shoot or taking our bridal photos -- is so easy and relaxing. She kept us laughing and made our photos a genuinely wonderful experience. My husband and I still laugh about inside jokes we formed with Alison on our engagement shoot. I definitely can't say we made inside jokes with any other wedding vendor!

I could go on. We will cherish our photos forever. I am so happy I chose her, and if I had to do it all over again, I'd make the exact same choice.

Real Weddings

• Mike & Sarah
    24 photos · 06/28/2015

Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

One of our favorite photographers. She makes everything feel so comfortable and easy going that you forget your taking pictures. She takes amazing pictures and captures every moment perfectly!

Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420
Location of (Alison D. Photography)

Alison D. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alison D. Photography include in the starting price?

Alison D. Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alison D. Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alison D. Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alison D. Photography offer?

Alison D. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alison D. Photography offer?

Alison D. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alison D. Photography offer for wedding events?

Alison D. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alison D. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alison D. Photography is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding