Alisia Thompson Photography

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

You can count on me to be just as excited as your wedding party, to always be searching for the beautiful moments, and to likely shed a tear or two during the first dances ;) My goal is to create heirloom quality images to be enjoyed for generations to come.

Operating out of Lancaster, PA with travel to Sarasota , FL

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 06/03/2022

The BEST central PA wedding photographer

I spent days searching through wedding photographers online in central Pennsylvania before finding Alisia. To say I was picky when choosing a wedding photographer is a large understatement, as I myself also take photos and had a very particular style in mind. Throughout the entire process, Alisia exceeded every expectation I could ever have. She has the most exquisite editing style that accentuates natural beauty in both people and the surrounding setting. Her photos are so beautifully natural in appearance, taking on a film-like feel. Beyond her gift for photography, Alisia is the most kind, patient, attentive to detail yet laid back, and fun vendor to work with. My husband and I had the opportunity to get to know Alisia before the wedding at our engagement photoshoot. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and has lots of posing tips and tricks. Our engagement photos were so much fun! The wedding was also an absolute dream. Alisia takes the time the week before the wedding to outline all of the family photos so that the process is simple, efficient, fun, there is no confusion, and no "must-have" photo gets overlooked. I received so many compliments from guests and family on how well Alisia had family photos planned and how well she manages a large group of people in such a friendly manner with such leadership. She made sure all of the creative photo ideas I had for the wedding were incorporated in both the engagement and wedding photos, while constantly surprising me as well with all of her creative ideas! She got a very large preview of wedding photos back to us within the week after our wedding and had all of the wedding photos ready considerably before the deadline outlined in our contract. Alisia is very responsive throughout the whole planning process and was truly my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding. On top of all of this, she is incredibly fairly priced for her work. Alisia is the best photographer in central PA and I would recommend her to anyone!

Alisia Thompson Photography's reply:

Wow Sarah! Thank you for this incredible review! I had an awesome time at you and Evan's wedding! You both were a dream to work with, so kind and excited about photos. Your bridal parties and families were also super sweet and clearly so happy for you guys, which made my job easy. Thanks so much for making it a great day! :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our day was captured so perfectly!

Alisia is amazing, first and foremost. She captured our engagement and our wedding in such beautiful light. Wonderful to work with from beginning to end and even found us a second shooter within a month of our wedding! I have already received a glimpse of our photos and I'm blown away--so is everyone else that has seen them! She doesn't just capture a moment, she captures the feeling in that moment, too.

Alisia Thompson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You, Nick, and your families were all so fun and easy to work with. Its a joy to photograph people experiencing so much happiness :)
    Jenny Married on 02/08/2021

Truly the best!

Nothing I say here will truly do Alisia and her work justice but I will try. To begin with, she is absolutely delightful to be around! Her positive attitude and sense of humor won us over in just a single phone call and we decided to hire her for our wedding and engagement photoshoot. I have never been comfortable in front of the camera but with Alisia it was all a breeze. She caught on to our goofy dynamic and was able to give us just the right instructions to capture some beautiful candid poses. Beyond posed portraits, I truly do not recall noticing her taking photos during our ceremony and other intimate moments throughout our wedding, yet we have hundreds of beautiful photos to remember our day by. How she was able to be simultaneously so stealthy and so present, I cannot explain. We got all of our photos, over 800 of them, beautifully edited and organized in an online gallery ready to share with friends and family, in TWO WEEKS!!! That is unheard of for wedding photography. I have gotten countless compliments on our photos and cannot stop looking at them and thanking my lucky stars that I found Alisia. I cannot wait to have another reason to work with her! I hope this review has helped clear any of the reader's hesitation and that they will hire her IMMEDIATELY! :)

Alisia Thompson Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Jenny, YOU are the best! I loved you and Roqb from our first phone call! I was so impressed with your ability to keep laughing throughout the stress of a "pandemic wedding" Your wedding day was so full of meaningful details and people who clearly love you guys so much. Honestly the only thing that could have improved the day would have been some cat representation (there were sadly too few)
  • illustration stars

20 photos 路 02/08/2019
  • Yana & Luke
    18 photos 路 02/18/2017

2310 Palmetto Street Lancaster, PA, 17601
Location of (Alisia Thompson Photography)

Alisia Thompson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alisia Thompson Photography include in the starting price?

Alisia Thompson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alisia Thompson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alisia Thompson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alisia Thompson Photography offer?

Alisia Thompson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Alisia Thompson Photography offer?

Alisia Thompson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alisia Thompson Photography offer for wedding events?

Alisia Thompson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Alisia Thompson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alisia Thompson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding