Victoria Blooms

Sarasota, FL View map

VictoriaBlooms believes that no two blooms nor brides are alike. And so every effort is made to make sure that your vision comes to life in flowers and portrays your style as a couple. We like to think outside the box so go ahead, and throw an idea out there. I bet we can do it! From custom bouquets to decor for the reception, our passion blooms with each new wedding.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$19

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$251

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Shannon Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Florist - don鈥檛 walk, run!

First off, Victoria and her team are some of the nicest people we have met in our lives. We had our florals done for our wedding this November and couldn鈥檛 have been happier with the experience! Victoria is beyond talented and made my visions come true for our special day. Everyone was obsessed with all floral details day of and we cannot thank you enough! Here are the few iPhone photos from the day - truly these photos do not do justice.

Worth every penny and highly recommend!!
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 11/30/2019

Simply beautiful

Victoria Blooms created beautiful flowers that perfectly captured the vision of the wedding. All the flowers were beautiful--especially the personals and the centerpieces, but what stands out to me is the swing decoration in the attached picture. One the left is a picture of the swing at the venue decorated by another florist (I don't know who)--this is probably what I would have done or imagined. On the right, the romantic loveliness created by Victoria and her artists. I watched them attach each piece of greenery one by one. I can't think of a better way than through this picture to show how Victoria Blooms creates emotion through their work. The other pics are from guests. since we don't have the wedding photos back yet--but you can still see the beautiful job they did.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 05/03/2019

Powel Crosley 05.03.2019

Victoria and Team did a stellar job with floral arrangements for our wedding at The Powel Crosley Estate. It was a pleasure to work with them from the beginning to the end.

I found the pricing to be reasonable and competitively priced for the table arrangements, personal and ceremony floral, and drapery rental. I cannot stress this enough, there鈥檚 no price to be placed on the communication and attention to detail that you will experience when hiring Victoria Blooms.

Despite coordinating from across the country, she handled my vision changing like a professional and turned it into perfection. The inspiration photos were put to shame with the gorgeous work and table details. By far my favorite arrangements from the day were the oversized urns and my bouquet! Thank You Victoria for helping make our wedding day so stunning!

Melanie & Nathan

23 photos 路 10/29/2017
Nathan & Karrie
28 photos 路 03/19/2017

1421 5th Street, Suite B Sarasota, FL, 34236
Location of (Victoria Blooms)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding