730 Myakka Road, Sarasota, FL 34240 Map · Phone number

About William's Wildflowers

We offer sustainably and locally grown, eco-friendly floral arrangements featuring Florida native plants.

We grow, forage and source local material to create custom and artistically designed floral arrangements directly inspired by the seasons and the local environment.

Our arrangements are:

LOCAL Your bouquets and arrangements will feature Florida native plants which showcase the Real Florida. Early explorers called Florida the "Land of Flowers." Our native and Florida-friendly flowers, herbs and plants are grown in our cutting gardens and landscaped beds, foraged on our properties and sourced from our fellow local gardeners, growers and friends.

SUSTAINABLE Our flowers are local, fresh and all natural (safe for you and the planet). Our native wildflowers help conserve water and protect the soil, are grown without pesticides or synthetic fertilizers and our gardens provide habitat and a food source for hummingbirds, songbirds, butterflies, honeybees and other wildlife.

We keep it local to keep it truly green. We do not import our flowers from around the world, not even nationally.

We conserve water and plant our grounds to absorb nutrient run off before it leaves our property. We reuse and recycle keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum. Our nursery (www.floridanativeplants.com) is an award-winning Sarasota Green Business and Bee-friendly Farm.

Proceeds are put back into the land and gardens that help to create local biodiversity for wildlife and that help to educate the public about native plants and gardening naturally.

WILDFLOWERS Wildflowers grow naturally in a region without direct human input.

While we use locally-grown, non-native "Florida-friendly" flowers in many of our arrangements, especially in the winter when a lot of our natives take a break from blooming, we always feature native wildflowers or foliage plants in each arrangement.

Having grown for centuries without human input, native plants contribute to an area's "sense of place" and help to define its natural beauty.

Looking to create a look that is entirely specific to your ceremony's site (for example - native beach dune plants for a beach wedding)? We would love to provide this unique and custom look for you.

We also make living centerpieces that you can gift or plant in your garden after your ceremony.

FRAGRANT Wildflowers and herbs have an amazing natural scent. Scent can be as powerful a memory as the visual beauty of an arrangement, if not more.

We will work within your budget. Our prices are available on our website for your convenience.

May your love be as wild as your flowers.

Follow William's Wildflowers on

William's Wildflowers 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2019

Sarasota Wedding

I could not be happier with how the flowers came out. Annie got my concept from the beginning and ran with it. It turned out amazing! We knew we wanted a more natural look so she used greens and whites so showcase the native Florida plant, plus its eco-friendly!!!! Annie was sweet and so accommodating with the many changes we had throughout the planning process. Truly enjoyed working with her and we were beyond happy with the result.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Devon · Married on 04/13/2019

Spanish Point Wedding

Annie and William's Wildflowers made the MOST GORGEOUS bouquets for my wedding at Spanish Point. I did not want traditional bouquets and explained my vision. She did more than deliver... they were spectacular and I got so many compliments. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    William's Wildflowers 8

Shauna · Married on 03/23/2019

Our flowers were perfect!

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, there were only two vendors we knew we had to have without doing any other research, and William's Wildflowers was one of them. I love the look of natural wildflowers, and I wanted something different than traditional bouquets. The owner, Annie, is the sweetest person ever and if I ever have an opportunity to order arrangements from her again I'll be overjoyed. You can tell that she truly loves her work and she made sure my husband and I were very involved in every step of the process - she even texted us photos of the final products the day before to make sure we were happy with everything. If you have the chance to order from Annie, I highly recommend using the pottery she commissions from Sarasota Green Pottery or going with her living arrangements. We dried out our flowers after our wedding and now they still look beautiful as they decorate our home. Thank you Annie for being part of our day!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    William's Wildflowers 9
    William's Wildflowers 10
    William's Wildflowers 11

William's Wildflowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 730 Myakka Road Sarasota, 34240 See on map