27 Reviews for Victoria Blooms

Flower Petals (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)
27 Victoria Blooms Reviews

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Victoria Blooms! She was an absolute joy to work with. Her floral arrangements are absolutely breathtaking and her service is the best of the best. She was very creative with her decorations and arrangements that the majority of our guests personally mentioned to me how beautiful all of the florals were. Victoria was very helpful with a specific item I wanted- glass terrariums with succulents inside for our seating chart. She helped me find the right size terrarium and arranged the succulents exactly like I envisioned. She even helped us tie the seating chart cards on to match with our overall presentation. I highly recommend Victoria Blooms! Anyone that chooses to work with her is in the best hands. Thank you Victoria for helping make our wedding day gorgeous and the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It gives me all the feels when I think about our wedding florals because Victoria executed our vision P E R F E C T L Y! I live out of town so our initial conversations were over the phone (with our wedding planner there to emphasize and communicate the vision). Victoria was immediately brought in for the show table where we had fun mixing and matching linens, table decor, and chairs. She offered sound aesthetic advice throughout that process and came up with an interesting and unique proposal. The final products were incredible. I'm so in love with what she did and only wish I had more time during our wedding to stop and smell the roses! I highly recommend Victoria!

Profile Picture Maggie, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

Great florist! Very responsive and easy to work with! Gorgeous flowers and arch for our beach wedding! A little pricey but worth it in the end.

Profile Picture Zoe, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Single Flowers

There have been many occasions or events that I have attended and every time I can tell that they used Victoria Blooms for their flower arrangements. She has this romance to her flowers I can’t get enough of. I knew for my wedding I had to have her. I just told her a couple colors I was thinking and left the rest up to her. She is the best in town and I would t go to anyone else. I trust her! She made my flowers even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I litterlly cried when I saw them... you can’t go wrong with Victoria Blooms!!!

Profile Picture Reva, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Victoria is absolutely amazing! The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I wanted. During the planning phase I had a call with Victoria and my wedding planner and we went over some ideas I had sent, and Victoria knew my exact vision for the day. I am still receiving compliments from my guests on how beautiful the flowers looked for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I had forgotten to order the fathers and grandparents boutonnieres and realized less than 2 hours before the ceremony and Victoria was able to make them and deliver to venue. She is truly the best and I recommend her 100% to any bride in the area :)

Profile Picture Sabrina, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Victoria made all of my wedding visions come to life! I had a very simplistic romantic vision in mind for my centerpieces, and what she came up with was beyond perfection. I was also very adamant about having gardenias at my wedding. While other florists almost instantly turned down my request, Victoria was excited about my vision! While she was honest about the chance they would not be in bloom, she assured me she would do her best to get them for me. She certainly came through! I had the most beautiful gardenias on my wedding day and it was all because of Victoria's attention to detail and passion for what she does. I recommend Victoria and her team to any and every bride!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Victoria did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decorations! Everything was perfect and so stress free for me! The Flowers she used were incredible! I definitely recommend her for all your wedding decorations!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Victoria is able to make broad concept ideas and deliver exactly what you want at a reasonable cost. Our bridal party, ceremony and table flowers/decorations were spectacular.

Profile Picture User7383976, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Incredibly talented, insanely creative, goddess of flowers…these are only a few ways to describe Victoria and her team. I really can’t say just how much I loved everything about the flowers at our wedding this month. Victoria exceeded all expectations of what I wanted and had envisioned in my head. She has a gift for putting together the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, garlands, etc. I’ve heard her called the flower fairy and that really is a perfect description. Everywhere she goes, she sprinkles flowers and perfection. She also might be a mind reader because I gave little direction for what I wanted, but she got me and my vision to a T.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
0.5

Victoria failed us in every way possible. She forgot about our original consult (when we flew in from out of town for it), she didn't deliver multiple flower arrangements, her assistant was rude, she was late delivering bridal party flowers the day of, some of the flowers delivered were dried out and fell apart at the reception, and no one, including our wedding planner, was able to get a hold of her for hours on the day of the wedding when issues arose. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone ever

Profile Picture Charles, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Victoria is extremely talented. I gave her very little direction… “I don’t want my bouquet to look like I am in a beauty pageant or like I picked a wild assortment from my grandmothers garden”….My descriptions were awful, but she some how interpreted what I described. She met us at the reception site prior to the wedding for our mockup (which is an hour away). She was so kind an even brought our linens from a vendor near her shop in Sarasota. The flower arrangements were breath taking and she exceeded my expectations. I called Victoria a few days before the wedding to add a flower ball arrangement for my flower girl, and she pulled through. I cannot wait to get back our wedding photos, so I can see all the little details she added to our special day! Thanks Victoria!!!

Profile Picture User6794552, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
2.8

So I'll start by saying our wedding flowers were GORGEOUS. They actually took my breath away. They were exactly what I wanted, but much much better than I had envisioned. Far and away the best flowers I have ever seen at a wedding.

That said, it took a LOT for us to get to that point. The communication was terrible, so bad that after she missed our second phone appointment (we were planning this long-distance), and it was three weeks from the wedding, my guy and I spent a frantic evening reviewing contract law to see if we could terminate without losing our deposit. She answered, on average, 20% of the emails I sent her, and many of her responses were extremely unprofessional (ie. "lol okay"). It's possible that I sent her a lot of emails - this was my first wedding, so I don't know what the acceptable number of emails is - but most of them were photos of flowers that I liked, and it would have been nice to get some sort of acknowledgment, to know that she was getting these photos, and that they were directing her vision.

And in fact, when I made the trip to see the mockup she had put together, it did not at all convey the feel I was going for. It was pretty and interesting, but not what I wanted, and she only had one strand of our primary flower (orchids) in there.

All this is to say, Victoria caused me more stress than all my other vendors put together. I had no confidence that I was going to get what I asked for. In the end, I did get exactly what I wanted, and much much more, but it was unnecessarily difficult to get to that place.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/16/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Fabulous flowers and service. The wedding guests were raving about the flowers.

Profile Picture William, 1/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

These people saved my wedding. We originally hired a competing florist who royally screwed us over (the day before the wedding). We needed a ton of flowers at the very last minute and Victoria Blooms made it happen. They found us a wholesale truck, took cell phone pics of the flowers for us, and worked with our bridesmaids to get what us we needed. We are extremely grateful.

Profile Picture Aaron, 12/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Victoria put together the most beautiful flower arrangement I had ever seen in my life for our wedding. They were incredible. She really worked with me to get an idea of what I liked and it was perfect (plus they smelled amazing!)

I am kind of a DIY-er as well, and she really worked with to complement the little projects I had been working on and pull together the whole day's decor in a really lovely way. I was blown away by the quality of her work- she's truly gifted and amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Keri, 6/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So pleasant, easy to work with and professional. Completely brought my vision to life. Viktoria is a gem. Followed through and made my ceremony, reception & cake gorgeous.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding bouqets were gorgeous. Victoria allowed us to use lanterns of hers and she decorated them with beautiful floral arrangements which stood on both sides of the arbor for our ceremony. Everything was gorgeous and her pricing is reasonable. Thank you so much Victoria!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Victoria was an absolute dream to work with! She made my vision come to life and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding!! My bouquet was stunning!!! Everything was so perfect.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so happy with Victoria. Not only is her work beautiful, but she is such a nice person! We didn't have a huge flower budget, but Victoria helped us figure out different options. Other flower vendors in the area actually recommended we use FAKE flowers! Victoria was fantastic, and the flowers were beautiful!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I chose Victoria out of 5 vendors that I was meeting with. I only met her once to discuss what my wedding theme is and what I want to in terms of flower colors because I was an out of state bride. After that, we corresponded through emails so I must admit that I was a bit worry about how the flowers were going to look but I didn't need to worry at all. She nailed it! I am still thoroughly amazed how she was able to captured my color scheme in one session. Thank you!

Profile Picture Nam, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gorgeous! I was blown away with how amazing the flowers were from Victoria Blooms. She went above and beyond and created just the look I was imagining! There is no better florist in Sarasota!

Profile Picture Tamera, 9/21/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Victoria provided our floral decor, chairs and other services for our recent wedding at Ritz-Carlton Beach Club in Sarasota.

We'd highly recommend Victoria as her work was amazing.

Profile Picture James, 7/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our coordinator recommended Victoria to us and we are so thankful that she did. Victoria is absolutely so sweet and easy to work with. She has such a giant knowledge of flowers and immediately gets your vision for your wedding day. Victoria and her team did a fantastic job at arranging our centerpieces, aisle flowers and created the most gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres. I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone in need of florist services!

Profile Picture Briana, 3/22/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'll never forget seeing my bouquet for the first time. It was just as I had envisioned. And that can be said for every floral arrangement/element Victoria provided. The flowers meant a lot to me and to see them come together so beautifully; it was like something out of a magazine. Victoria did such a phenomenal job at arranging everything so perfectly; from the varieties down to the perfect shades. I cannot begin to thank Victoria Blooms enough!

Profile Picture Renee, 12/14/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure to have Victoria Blooms contribute to our wedding day as our floral designer for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. We are so happy that we found their talent and we immediately trusted in their creativity and taste. The results were breathtaking and so very unique and memorable.

All the bouquets and boutonnieres were SO gorgeous. Our wedding photographers went nuts over interesting the colors and textures were. Absolutely stunning! Victoria and her team did an incredible job.

-Sonika and Greg