Victoria Blooms Reviews

Victoria Blooms View more information

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Shannon Married on 11/06/2021

Wedding Florist - don’t walk, run!

First off, Victoria and her team are some of the nicest people we have met in our lives. We had our florals done for our wedding this November and couldn’t have been happier with the experience! Victoria is beyond talented and made my visions come true for our special day. Everyone was obsessed with all floral details day of and we cannot thank you enough! Here are the few iPhone photos from the day - truly these photos do not do justice.

Worth every penny and highly recommend!!
  • Lynn
    Lynn Married on 11/30/2019

Simply beautiful

Victoria Blooms created beautiful flowers that perfectly captured the vision of the wedding. All the flowers were beautiful--especially the personals and the centerpieces, but what stands out to me is the swing decoration in the attached picture. One the left is a picture of the swing at the venue decorated by another florist (I don't know who)--this is probably what I would have done or imagined. On the right, the romantic loveliness created by Victoria and her artists. I watched them attach each piece of greenery one by one. I can't think of a better way than through this picture to show how Victoria Blooms creates emotion through their work. The other pics are from guests. since we don't have the wedding photos back yet--but you can still see the beautiful job they did.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 05/03/2019

Powel Crosley 05.03.2019

Victoria and Team did a stellar job with floral arrangements for our wedding at The Powel Crosley Estate. It was a pleasure to work with them from the beginning to the end.

I found the pricing to be reasonable and competitively priced for the table arrangements, personal and ceremony floral, and drapery rental. I cannot stress this enough, there’s no price to be placed on the communication and attention to detail that you will experience when hiring Victoria Blooms.

Despite coordinating from across the country, she handled my vision changing like a professional and turned it into perfection. The inspiration photos were put to shame with the gorgeous work and table details. By far my favorite arrangements from the day were the oversized urns and my bouquet! Thank You Victoria for helping make our wedding day so stunning!

Melanie & Nathan
    Photos Courtesy of Everence Photography
  • Haley
    Haley R. Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent experience!

Flowers at our wedding were absolutely BEAUTFIUL!! She had great suggestions at our show room meeting on what flowers to do with what linens, which was super helpful as well. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Thanks Victoria!

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Haley!!! We absolutely LOVED designing for your beautiful day!!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your memories xoxoxo sending you both lots of love and a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Judy
    Judy A. Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning and Perfect!

WOW, Victoria did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at Historic Spanish Point on 11/10. I cannot even express how magical the floral arrangements looked. It set the tone for the entire gorgeous evening. Victoria is a lovely person and was terrific and easy to work with. We gave her our vision and trusted her to create it and she sure did!!!!!

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Judy, From day one I knew we had to make this vision come to life and I am beyond thrilled that everything turned out beautifully. You were such a pleasure to work with and I hope you are all happy and healthy!! Lots of love and hugs xoxoxo
    Amanda Married on 03/24/2018
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Victoria Blooms! She was an absolute joy to work with. Her floral arrangements are absolutely breathtaking and her service is the best of the best. She was very creative with her decorations and arrangements that the majority of our guests personally mentioned to me how beautiful all of the florals were. Victoria was very helpful with a specific item I wanted- glass terrariums with succulents inside for our seating chart. She helped me find the right size terrarium and arranged the succulents exactly like I envisioned. She even helped us tie the seating chart cards on to match with our overall presentation. I highly recommend Victoria Blooms! Anyone that chooses to work with her is in the best hands. Thank you Victoria for helping make our wedding day gorgeous and the best day of our lives.
    Maggie Married on 02/24/2018
    It gives me all the feels when I think about our wedding florals because Victoria executed our vision P E R F E C T L Y! I live out of town so our initial conversations were over the phone (with our wedding planner there to emphasize and communicate the vision). Victoria was immediately brought in for the show table where we had fun mixing and matching linens, table decor, and chairs. She offered sound aesthetic advice throughout that process and came up with an interesting and unique proposal. The final products were incredible. I'm so in love with what she did and only wish I had more time during our wedding to stop and smell the roses! I highly recommend Victoria!

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Maggie!!!! Working on your floral vision was an absolute delight, and myself and the team couldn’t be more grateful to you for giving us that creative freedom!! Wishing you both a beautiful and colorful life together xoxoxo Bloom Strong in everything you do!!
  • Zoe
    Zoe Married on 01/13/2018
    Great florist! Very responsive and easy to work with! Gorgeous flowers and arch for our beach wedding! A little pricey but worth it in the end.
    Reva Married on 11/11/2017
    There have been many occasions or events that I have attended and every time I can tell that they used Victoria Blooms for their flower arrangements. She has this romance to her flowers I can’t get enough of. I knew for my wedding I had to have her. I just told her a couple colors I was thinking and left the rest up to her. She is the best in town and I would t go to anyone else. I trust her! She made my flowers even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I litterlly cried when I saw them... you can’t go wrong with Victoria Blooms!!!
    Sabrina Married on 02/25/2017
    Victoria is absolutely amazing! The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I wanted. During the planning phase I had a call with Victoria and my wedding planner and we went over some ideas I had sent, and Victoria knew my exact vision for the day. I am still receiving compliments from my guests on how beautiful the flowers looked for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I had forgotten to order the fathers and grandparents boutonnieres and realized less than 2 hours before the ceremony and Victoria was able to make them and deliver to venue. She is truly the best and I recommend her 100% to any bride in the area :)
    Samantha Married on 02/04/2017
    Victoria made all of my wedding visions come to life! I had a very simplistic romantic vision in mind for my centerpieces, and what she came up with was beyond perfection. I was also very adamant about having gardenias at my wedding. While other florists almost instantly turned down my request, Victoria was excited about my vision! While she was honest about the chance they would not be in bloom, she assured me she would do her best to get them for me. She certainly came through! I had the most beautiful gardenias on my wedding day and it was all because of Victoria's attention to detail and passion for what she does. I recommend Victoria and her team to any and every bride!
    Nicole Married on 11/19/2016
    Victoria did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decorations! Everything was perfect and so stress free for me! The Flowers she used were incredible! I definitely recommend her for all your wedding decorations!

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you Nicole!! We loved designing for your wedding and wish you all the very best in your new chapter together!! Xoxo
    Marsha Married on 10/29/2016
    Victoria is able to make broad concept ideas and deliver exactly what you want at a reasonable cost. Our bridal party, ceremony and table flowers/decorations were spectacular.
    Jennifer Married on 05/14/2016
    Incredibly talented, insanely creative, goddess of flowers…these are only a few ways to describe Victoria and her team. I really can’t say just how much I loved everything about the flowers at our wedding this month. Victoria exceeded all expectations of what I wanted and had envisioned in my head. She has a gift for putting together the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, garlands, etc. I’ve heard her called the flower fairy and that really is a perfect description. Everywhere she goes, she sprinkles flowers and perfection. She also might be a mind reader because I gave little direction for what I wanted, but she got me and my vision to a T.

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Jennifer, you made my heart smile!!!!! Loved doing your wedding flowers and was even more thrilled when I met you on the day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and flower sprinkles!!! Lol. Xoxoxoxo
  • W
    William Married on 01/01/2016
    Fabulous flowers and service. The wedding guests were raving about the flowers.
    Aaron Married on 12/19/2015
    These people saved my wedding. We originally hired a competing florist who royally screwed us over (the day before the wedding). We needed a ton of flowers at the very last minute and Victoria Blooms made it happen. They found us a wholesale truck, took cell phone pics of the flowers for us, and worked with our bridesmaids to get what us we needed. We are extremely grateful.

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you Aaron!!! We are so happy everything worked out in the end :) wishing you both a lifetime of happinness!! Xoxo Victoria
    Keri Married on 06/02/2015
    Victoria put together the most beautiful flower arrangement I had ever seen in my life for our wedding. They were incredible. She really worked with me to get an idea of what I liked and it was perfect (plus they smelled amazing!)

I am kind of a DIY-er as well, and she really worked with to complement the little projects I had been working on and pull together the whole day's decor in a really lovely way. I was blown away by the quality of her work- she's truly gifted and amazing to work with.

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Keri!!! The day was beautiful, prrfect for a couple like you... Many blessings on your new life together :) xoxoxo
  • Future-Mrs.Smith
    Brittany Married on 12/07/2014
    Victoria was an absolute dream to work with! She made my vision come to life and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding!! My bouquet was stunning!!! Everything was so perfect.
    Jaclyn Married on 10/26/2014
    We were so happy with Victoria. Not only is her work beautiful, but she is such a nice person! We didn't have a huge flower budget, but Victoria helped us figure out different options. Other flower vendors in the area actually recommended we use FAKE flowers! Victoria was fantastic, and the flowers were beautiful!

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn!!! you and your entire family were a pleasure to work with.. we had so much fun setting everything up! wishes you many happy and loving years
    Nam Married on 10/18/2014
    I chose Victoria out of 5 vendors that I was meeting with. I only met her once to discuss what my wedding theme is and what I want to in terms of flower colors because I was an out of state bride. After that, we corresponded through emails so I must admit that I was a bit worry about how the flowers were going to look but I didn't need to worry at all. She nailed it! I am still thoroughly amazed how she was able to captured my color scheme in one session. Thank you!
    Tamera Married on 09/21/2014
    Gorgeous! I was blown away with how amazing the flowers were from Victoria Blooms. She went above and beyond and created just the look I was imagining! There is no better florist in Sarasota!
    James Married on 07/08/2014
    Victoria provided our floral decor, chairs and other services for our recent wedding at Ritz-Carlton Beach Club in Sarasota.

We'd highly recommend Victoria as her work was amazing.

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you both so much! You guys were such a pleasure to work with and I'm very honored to have been but a small part of your beautiful day. :) wishing you both all the very best !!!
    Deborah Married on 07/08/2014
    Victoria was so helpful from the minute my husband and I stepped into her shop. We are from the UK and got married in Sarasota, Florida so as you can imagine planning a wedding from afar isn't always easy. We found Victoria Bloom when we were on holiday and she was friendly and helpful. She emailed us lots of pictures of flowers and responded to any queries we had. On the day the flowers we had were absolutely STUNNING and we were soo pleased with them! Victoria seemed to just know what I wanted! The setting at the beach was perfect - she made us a natural arch and put petals down the aisle and she set up our tables beautifully - just the perfect finish to what was a perfect day. I felt Victoria Bloom was excellent value for money for the service we received and would highly recommend her!
    Briana Married on 03/22/2014
    Our coordinator recommended Victoria to us and we are so thankful that she did. Victoria is absolutely so sweet and easy to work with. She has such a giant knowledge of flowers and immediately gets your vision for your wedding day. Victoria and her team did a fantastic job at arranging our centerpieces, aisle flowers and created the most gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres. I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone in need of florist services!
    Renee Married on 12/14/2013
    I'll never forget seeing my bouquet for the first time. It was just as I had envisioned. And that can be said for every floral arrangement/element Victoria provided. The flowers meant a lot to me and to see them come together so beautifully; it was like something out of a magazine. Victoria did such a phenomenal job at arranging everything so perfectly; from the varieties down to the perfect shades. I cannot begin to thank Victoria Blooms enough!