Victoria Blooms Reviews

Victoria Blooms 3
  • Judy

Judy Anglada · Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning and Perfect!

WOW, Victoria did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at Historic Spanish Point on 11/10. I cannot even express how magical the floral arrangements looked. It set the tone for the entire gorgeous evening. Victoria is a lovely person and was terrific and easy to work with. We gave her our vision and trusted her to create it and she sure did!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Victoria Blooms! She was an absolute joy to work with. Her floral arrangements are absolutely breathtaking and her service is the best of the best. She was very creative with her decorations and arrangements that the majority of our guests personally mentioned to me how beautiful all of the florals were. Victoria was very helpful with a specific item I wanted- glass terrariums with succulents inside for our seating chart. She helped me find the right size terrarium and arranged the succulents exactly like I envisioned. She even helped us tie the seating chart cards on to match with our overall presentation. I highly recommend Victoria Blooms! Anyone that chooses to work with her is in the best hands. Thank you Victoria for helping make our wedding day gorgeous and the best day of our lives.

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

It gives me all the feels when I think about our wedding florals because Victoria executed our vision P E R F E C T L Y! I live out of town so our initial conversations were over the phone (with our wedding planner there to emphasize and communicate the vision). Victoria was immediately brought in for the show table where we had fun mixing and matching linens, table decor, and chairs. She offered sound aesthetic advice throughout that process and came up with an interesting and unique proposal. The final products were incredible. I'm so in love with what she did and only wish I had more time during our wedding to stop and smell the roses! I highly recommend Victoria!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Maggie!!!! Working on your floral vision was an absolute delight, and myself and the team couldn’t be more grateful to you for giving us that creative freedom!! Wishing you both a beautiful and colorful life together xoxoxo Bloom Strong in everything you do!!
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 01/13/2018

Great florist! Very responsive and easy to work with! Gorgeous flowers and arch for our beach wedding! A little pricey but worth it in the end.

Reva · Married on 11/11/2017

There have been many occasions or events that I have attended and every time I can tell that they used Victoria Blooms for their flower arrangements. She has this romance to her flowers I can’t get enough of. I knew for my wedding I had to have her. I just told her a couple colors I was thinking and left the rest up to her. She is the best in town and I would t go to anyone else. I trust her! She made my flowers even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I litterlly cried when I saw them... you can’t go wrong with Victoria Blooms!!!

Victoria Blooms 4
    Victoria Blooms 5
    Victoria Blooms 6

Sabrina · Married on 02/25/2017

Victoria is absolutely amazing! The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I wanted. During the planning phase I had a call with Victoria and my wedding planner and we went over some ideas I had sent, and Victoria knew my exact vision for the day. I am still receiving compliments from my guests on how beautiful the flowers looked for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I had forgotten to order the fathers and grandparents boutonnieres and realized less than 2 hours before the ceremony and Victoria was able to make them and deliver to venue. She is truly the best and I recommend her 100% to any bride in the area :)

Samantha · Married on 02/04/2017

Victoria made all of my wedding visions come to life! I had a very simplistic romantic vision in mind for my centerpieces, and what she came up with was beyond perfection. I was also very adamant about having gardenias at my wedding. While other florists almost instantly turned down my request, Victoria was excited about my vision! While she was honest about the chance they would not be in bloom, she assured me she would do her best to get them for me. She certainly came through! I had the most beautiful gardenias on my wedding day and it was all because of Victoria's attention to detail and passion for what she does. I recommend Victoria and her team to any and every bride!

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Victoria did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decorations! Everything was perfect and so stress free for me! The Flowers she used were incredible! I definitely recommend her for all your wedding decorations!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you Nicole!! We loved designing for your wedding and wish you all the very best in your new chapter together!! Xoxo

Marsha · Married on 10/29/2016

Victoria is able to make broad concept ideas and deliver exactly what you want at a reasonable cost. Our bridal party, ceremony and table flowers/decorations were spectacular.

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Incredibly talented, insanely creative, goddess of flowers…these are only a few ways to describe Victoria and her team. I really can’t say just how much I loved everything about the flowers at our wedding this month. Victoria exceeded all expectations of what I wanted and had envisioned in my head. She has a gift for putting together the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, garlands, etc. I’ve heard her called the flower fairy and that really is a perfect description. Everywhere she goes, she sprinkles flowers and perfection. She also might be a mind reader because I gave little direction for what I wanted, but she got me and my vision to a T.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Jennifer, you made my heart smile!!!!! Loved doing your wedding flowers and was even more thrilled when I met you on the day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and flower sprinkles!!! Lol. Xoxoxoxo
  • W

William · Married on 01/01/2016

Fabulous flowers and service. The wedding guests were raving about the flowers.

Aaron · Married on 12/19/2015

These people saved my wedding. We originally hired a competing florist who royally screwed us over (the day before the wedding). We needed a ton of flowers at the very last minute and Victoria Blooms made it happen. They found us a wholesale truck, took cell phone pics of the flowers for us, and worked with our bridesmaids to get what us we needed. We are extremely grateful.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you Aaron!!! We are so happy everything worked out in the end :) wishing you both a lifetime of happinness!! Xoxo Victoria

Keri · Married on 06/02/2015

Victoria put together the most beautiful flower arrangement I had ever seen in my life for our wedding. They were incredible. She really worked with me to get an idea of what I liked and it was perfect (plus they smelled amazing!)

I am kind of a DIY-er as well, and she really worked with to complement the little projects I had been working on and pull together the whole day's decor in a really lovely way. I was blown away by the quality of her work- she's truly gifted and amazing to work with.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Keri!!! The day was beautiful, prrfect for a couple like you... Many blessings on your new life together :) xoxoxo
  • Future-Mrs.Smith

Brittany · Married on 12/07/2014

Victoria was an absolute dream to work with! She made my vision come to life and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding!! My bouquet was stunning!!! Everything was so perfect.

Jaclyn · Married on 10/26/2014

We were so happy with Victoria. Not only is her work beautiful, but she is such a nice person! We didn't have a huge flower budget, but Victoria helped us figure out different options. Other flower vendors in the area actually recommended we use FAKE flowers! Victoria was fantastic, and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn!!! you and your entire family were a pleasure to work with.. we had so much fun setting everything up! wishes you many happy and loving years

Nam · Married on 10/18/2014

I chose Victoria out of 5 vendors that I was meeting with. I only met her once to discuss what my wedding theme is and what I want to in terms of flower colors because I was an out of state bride. After that, we corresponded through emails so I must admit that I was a bit worry about how the flowers were going to look but I didn't need to worry at all. She nailed it! I am still thoroughly amazed how she was able to captured my color scheme in one session. Thank you!

Tamera · Married on 09/21/2014

Gorgeous! I was blown away with how amazing the flowers were from Victoria Blooms. She went above and beyond and created just the look I was imagining! There is no better florist in Sarasota!

James · Married on 07/08/2014

Victoria provided our floral decor, chairs and other services for our recent wedding at Ritz-Carlton Beach Club in Sarasota.

We'd highly recommend Victoria as her work was amazing.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you both so much! You guys were such a pleasure to work with and I'm very honored to have been but a small part of your beautiful day. :) wishing you both all the very best !!!

Briana · Married on 03/22/2014

Our coordinator recommended Victoria to us and we are so thankful that she did. Victoria is absolutely so sweet and easy to work with. She has such a giant knowledge of flowers and immediately gets your vision for your wedding day. Victoria and her team did a fantastic job at arranging our centerpieces, aisle flowers and created the most gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres. I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone in need of florist services!

Renee · Married on 12/14/2013

I'll never forget seeing my bouquet for the first time. It was just as I had envisioned. And that can be said for every floral arrangement/element Victoria provided. The flowers meant a lot to me and to see them come together so beautifully; it was like something out of a magazine. Victoria did such a phenomenal job at arranging everything so perfectly; from the varieties down to the perfect shades. I cannot begin to thank Victoria Blooms enough!

Sonika · Married on 11/09/2013

It was such a pleasure to have Victoria Blooms contribute to our wedding day as our floral designer for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. We are so happy that we found their talent and we immediately trusted in their creativity and taste. The results were breathtaking and so very unique and memorable.

All the bouquets and boutonnieres were SO gorgeous. Our wedding photographers went nuts over interesting the colors and textures were. Absolutely stunning! Victoria and her team did an incredible job.

-Sonika and Greg

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2013

Victoria is simply genius. The floral work that she provided for our wedding left me in tears and still does to this day as I look at photos. She is the sweetest soul that I have met - allowing me to escape to her floral shop for a time to chat and have some tea. She is extremely flexible and easy going, yet still maintains the highest level of professionalism. We highly recommend Victoria - not just for your wedding but also for your everyday floral needs!

Beatrice · Married on 04/20/2013

She did the most beautiful hanging glass balls with flowers for our wedding ceremony arch! Absolutely gorgeous work and her shop is fabulous!

Jess And Zach · Married on 05/07/2016

Victoria is extremely talented. I gave her very little direction… “I don’t want my bouquet to look like I am in a beauty pageant or like I picked a wild assortment from my grandmothers garden”….My descriptions were awful, but she some how interpreted what I described. She met us at the reception site prior to the wedding for our mockup (which is an hour away). She was so kind an even brought our linens from a vendor near her shop in Sarasota. The flower arrangements were breath taking and she exceeded my expectations. I called Victoria a few days before the wedding to add a flower ball arrangement for my flower girl, and she pulled through. I cannot wait to get back our wedding photos, so I can see all the little details she added to our special day! Thanks Victoria!!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/02/2015

So pleasant, easy to work with and professional. Completely brought my vision to life. Viktoria is a gem. Followed through and made my ceremony, reception & cake gorgeous.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Victoria Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Lindsay!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and endless memories xoxoxoxo