Alisia Thompson Photography Reviews

Alisia Thompson Photography 6
Alisia Thompson Photography 7

Kim · Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding work!

Not only are our photos wonderful, Alisia was so pleasant and professional to work with. She did not miss a moment! She was constantly alert to sweet or funny little interactions happening throughout the preparation time, arrival of guests, ceremony, and reception, and, in a flash, was on the spot to capture these special moments. As far as our posed pictures - she made us look fabulous! We were thrilled with the photos and could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Alisia Thompson Photography 8
  • Annie

Annie Mcclain · Married on 02/08/2019

Wonderful!

We had an incredible experience with Alisia photographing our wedding! She is easy going, professional, easy to talk to and extremely talented! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Alisia Thompson Photography 9
    Alisia Thompson Photography 10
    Alisia Thompson Photography 11
    Alisia Thompson Photography 12

Erin King · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding service

We could not be more pleased! Alisia was friendly and easy to work with from the day I met her all the way though delivery of photos quickly after our wedding. She found perfect ways to capture the joy of our day without taking anything from the excitement and spontaneous feeling of so many moments.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

We absolutely loved Alisia. She is the only photographer I met with and after meeting her I cancelled my other meetings because I knew she was the one. She is laid back, yet professional and made my husband and me feel comfortable from the get go. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were more than I could have ever asked for.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kate · Married on 03/04/2018

Farmhouse Wedding

Alisia was absolutely amazing! She traveled to Jacksonville to make our big day perfect and she succeeded. Alisia is very patient and gave great instructions to everyone in our wedding party to make sure we got perfect pictures. Thank you Alisia for capturing our wedding day and making it a joy to look back on one year later and make it feel like it happened yesterday!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Alisia Thompson Photography 25
    Alisia Thompson Photography 26
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

I'm so happy Alisia was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. We met her a year before the wedding for our engagement photos and we had so much fun with her because of her laid back-ness, while still being professional. We loved the way the engagement photos turned out, so we knew we were going to love our wedding photos. A few weeks before the wedding I sent her my Pinterest board of inspiration and she was mindful of those photos on the day of the wedding. We were comfortable with her and her way of doing things since we had done the engagement session with her. We will definitely be recommending Alisia to our loved ones!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Megan · Married on 02/02/2018

Alisia did a fantastic job at capture our special day. We use daily her for our engagement and wedding photos, and I couldn’t be more thrilled with how they turned out.

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Alisia Thompson Photography 27
    Alisia Thompson Photography 28
    Alisia Thompson Photography 29
    Alisia Thompson Photography 30
    Alisia Thompson Photography 31

Allison · Married on 04/18/2015

Alisia is an awesome photographer! Our engagement photos turned out great and we are still waiting for our wedding photos. She is great and easy to work with as well as professional and talented!

Sent on 05/17/2015