Norton, MA 02766 Map · Phone number

About Alicia Schneider Photography

I take great pride in every image that I give to my clients. There is a lot of time & care that goes into making sure every bride and groom are completely happy with their experience with me and the pictures I give to them. When I am with a couple the time is casual, fun and natural...and the images reflect the trueness of the couple...and that's a beautiful thing! Capturing the natural unfolding of the wedding day without being obtrusive or disruptive, being able to jump from one spot to another in a matter of seconds, following the flow of the day to make sure everything runs smoothly & being there for the bride and groom for whatever they might need is all a part of what I provide for the couple. When its time to sit down and go through your images...my hope is that you will relive your day and remember the joy and love!

I'd love to answer any questions you may have and chat more about your day....contact me today! Also if you provide your mailing address on the contact form I will mail you a 'cute' (think pink!) folio in the mail with more info.

To better get a feel for who I am...I have listed a few things that make me happy :)

*God *my three little munchkins * my husband * the beach at sunset* italy * eucalyptus trees (especially after it rains!) *converse sneakers * traveling * daisies & peonies* my Canon 5DMark III camera and my 50mm 1.2 lens * India (I dream of going someday!)* funky, ethnic bracelets *campfires *sitting on a deserted beach listening to the ocean * audrey hepburn * Starbucks * San Francisco * mexican food * favorite color is scarlett red * hiking * flip flops, t-shirts and pencil skirts * trying out new restaurants * my iphone (I'm way too attached!) * country music * the movie"Wedding Crashers" , "Eat, Pray, Love" and "Under the Tuscan Sun" * Tory Burch ballet flats * Sephora (I have way too many lipglosses) * dainty earrings * smoothies from my Vitamix blender *

I would be honored to meet you hear all about you...and your plans for your big day!

xoxo Alicia

aschneiderphoto2760
aschneiderphoto28084
aschneiderphoto28255

35 Reviews for Alicia Schneider Photography

She has a gift for being able to show the feel and love of your wedding through her pictures. I, personally, prefer the candid laughs and kisses to posed pictures any day and she has a knack for being able to catch the most incredible moments. She has a way of making you feel so comfortable around her that you can just be yourself and let the moments happen. Obviously, picking a photographer is a big deal for any wedding- I'm so extremely grateful that we found such an amazing one! Edit: We did try and get additional pictures of other people at the wedding -we have none of either of our grandparents even being there which they're pretty upset about. Our second photographer posted a picture that we loved and never got, so we assume there are additional ones that we just didnt receive. All the pictures are only people on the dance floor (so be prepared that you wont have any of older people hanging out at tables) After about a year and some of trying, I gave up. While I'm still EXTREMELY happy with our wedding pictures, I do wish we could have had pictures of the people who are important to us.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Ericka · Married on 04/26/2014

We met with a whole bunch of wedding photographers before picking Alicia. We knew right away after meeting Alicia that we'd found our photographer. Her down to earth personality combined with her enthusiasm makes her really good at her job. She scouted numerous locations prior to the wedding so everything was seamless on the wedding day. Our decision to go with Alicia was validated when we received the hundreds of pictures she took. They were amazing and so beautifully told the story of our wedding day. It's actually been difficult selecting just a handful for the wedding album because they're all so good. Thank you again Alicia!!

Ericka and Manny

Sent on 08/17/2014

Janelle · event on 10/18/2013

I will be using Alicia for my wedding but have already used her for engagement photos, which came out amazing! Alicia is very nice and very easy to work with. She has a flexible schedule and her prices are very comparable with other photographers. I love her photos because she tends to take a lot of candids rather than posed photos. Can't wait to see what she does with my wedding photos next year!

Sent on 12/20/2013

• Nelson Cruz Entertainment
    Nelson Cruz Entertainment Wedding DJs

amazing work and always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Alicia.

• Blackstone Caterers
    Blackstone Caterers Wedding Caterers

Alicia has photographed multiple weddings that Blackstone has catered, all of which been very well received. Her perspective & professionalism are second to none as you can see by the numerous positive reviews she has! Our happily married couples have had nothing but wonderful things to say about the quality of her work...and as a catering company we love that she captures the food elements as well! We definitely look forward to working with her in the future!!

• B-Sharp Entertainment
    B-Sharp Entertainment Wedding DJs

I provide my services at nearly a hundred events each year, and I can honestly say that my job is more fun when I'm working alongside outgoing and personable photographers. Alicia Schneider's work speaks for itself - she does an outstanding job of capturing a couple on the most memorable day of their life, she's super-talented, and her images are absolutely gorgeous. Most importantly: She's got a great personality, and you'll love having her as a part of your wedding day.

• Norton, 02766 See on map