Alicia Arranz & Jennifer Yell

• Makeup By Lauren Whipple
  • Kelly Elisa Ives

3 Reviews for Alicia Arranz & Jennifer Yell

Katie · Married on 09/21/2014

Alicia and Jen are great! They came to our house to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. They were very professional and easy to get along with. My step daughters thought Alicia and Jen were the coolest ever!

The hair and make up was phenomenal and they had no problem scheduling each bridesmaid and were done with plenty of time to spare.

I highly recommend using Lovies -- Alicia and Jen for your big day.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Erin · Married on 09/12/2014

Alicia and Jen are awesome! I just used Alicia for my wedding and she did a great job with my hair and my bridesmaids hair. She's super easy to work with and just a really cool person ( if you get a chance you should also check out her salon lovies its really cute!) . Jen did my make up and listened to everything I wanted. I can be a little picky when it comes to my face and my makeup and she listened to my concerns and did a wonderful job! One of my guests also got a facial from Jen earlier in the week and loved it. I would highly recommend using these girls for you wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Carina · Married on 06/28/2014

I've been in many weddings and had hair and make up but this duo really knows what they're doing! All the bridesmaids and my mom were really impressed with how well they listened to what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. I was originally getting airbrush for myself but on wedding day that fell through so the MUA picked up for the airbrush tech and it was the most beautiful I had felt. I was really nervous about it because I hate overly made up faces but Jen really listened and made sure I was happy. My hubby told me all night and the next day that I looked so pretty while still looking like me. I had a veil that I only wore for the ceremony and I wanted my hair up for ceremony and down for reception and Alicia delivered! It was magical. Highly recommend reaching out to them!

Sent on 07/19/2014

• Kill Devil Hills, 27948 See on map
    7575896404 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Alicia Arranz & Jennifer Yell)