Reston, VA 20190 Map · Phone number

About Ali Wear

Ali Wear is the the owner of Wear Hair and has been working with brides since 2008. Ali began her career doing special occasion hair and makeup for photoshoots, pageants, weddings, and other events. Ali graduated Belmont University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Business, got married in 2009 and quit her nine-to-five soon afterwards to pursue hair full-time. Ali has worked with local fashion designers doing editorial work, brides and even charity events in DC. Her passion for making her clients feel beautiful and confident always comes first. She has the ability to take charge, create a vision but also offer peace and reliability to her clients, especially on the most important day of their life.

StyledWeddingShoot12ChicagoWeddingPhotographer
20120205RebekahTiff435
Ali Wear
Hair & Makeup by Ali Wear.
Hair & Makeup by Ali Wear.
110625Black16976
StyledWeddingShoot12ChicagoWeddingPhotographer
20120205RebekahTiff435

23 Reviews for Ali Wear

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

I've had a pleasure of working with Ali twice- the first time as a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and the second, as the bride (11/18). The first time, I was impressed with how beautiful she made every bridesmaid look and feel, and so I asked her to do my glam for my big day. Ali is always delightful and puts anyone at ease with her radiant personality. Her work is stunning- Makeup is flawless and stays put all day/night long. I got so many compliments on my updo and I think it was due to her attention to detail and knowledge of different hair types. She listens to each woman's vision, but trust her as she is very talented and experienced in what looks good in person and in pictures. Trust me, you won't go wrong with Ali by your side!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/18/2014

Ali did the hair and makeup look for my wedding day even better than I had imagined it! Not only was she on time for all the bridesmaid appointments and my own, she was incredibly gracious and professional. She is so kind-hearted and bubbly that you immediately click with her as if she is one of the bridesmaids herself. She does such flawless, elegant and sturdy updos - everyone's style stayed perfectly secure through the entire wedding night of dancing! The makeup showed beautifully in all the photos that we will have forever. I highly recommend Ali and her quality of work!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Liz · Married on 07/12/2014

Our wedding planner and I came across Ali's work in the Washingtonian and loved how natural her brides looked. I cannot express how fortunate I feel that Ali was available to be my hair and make up stylist on our wedding day. Ali was so positive, patient, and was effortlessly able to make my entire wedding party (including the Moms) feel and look their best. During the trial phase, Ali was so accessible and was happy to try different looks for this uncertain bride, so that the wedding day was stress-free. On top of being incredibly professional, prompt, and talented, Ali is just a wonderful person who everyone loved being around. Upon request, I have given Ali's contact info to several brides-to-be already!! I cannot rave enough.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Ali Wear FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• Rebekah Hoyt Photography
    Rebekah Hoyt Photography Wedding Photographers

Ali is nothing short of FABULOUS!!!

• JordanQuinn Photography
    JordanQuinn Photography Wedding Photographers

Ali is the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. I've worked with her on numerous weddings and would continue to recommend her to clients looking for a makeup artist. I am a Chicago wedding photographer myself but always look forward to working with Ali when I head out east. I'll hire her for my own wedding day someday.

• Rebekah J. Murray Photography
    Rebekah J. Murray Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding that Ali did hair and makeup for, and she was amazing! There were SO many bridesmaids and we were short on time, but she managed to finish everyone while never appearing stressed or impatient at all. It was one of those really sweet getting ready times, and all the girls looked stunning.

• Reston, 20190 See on map