Littleton, CO 80130 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About JordanQuinn Photography

my name is jordan, middle name quinn. my friends, family, and clients call me "jo."

i know i was made to create art. being quite the extrovert, i should have known long ago that painting solo in a studio would never hold much fulfillment for me, despite how hard i tried to make a painter's life work for me. it's the action of life, life as it happens, that interests me. most mornings i wake up with an ache to create, and it's the human connection that drives me, energizes me, and paves the way for my very best creativity.

i'm a sucker for a steaming, strong americano. weekday brunch alone to people watch is one of my favorite pasttimes. i support flea markets, farmer's markets, and antique hoarders worldwide. i live a foodie way of life and i've rarely met a scarf i didn't like. i'd save infinitely more money if target didn't exist. my closet is not the least bit organized but i couldn't be more meticulous about my work.

email // jordan@jordanquinnphoto.com

bestof2015 0712

• Real Weddings 24

22 Reviews for JordanQuinn Photography

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jordan. She is so easy and fun to be around, which makes the engagement and wedding shoot super comfortable. Just being around her and laughing together on my wedding day instantly made me feel at ease. And let's not forget about her amazing photography skills - one of the main reasons we chose Jordan was because she has a clear point of view. She has a strong style and conveys a beautiful story with her photos. She is amazing at capturing the emotions of the day in a genuine, authenticate way. Jordan is the best and I know any bride and groom would be ecstatic with her.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/14/2016

Jordan is simply the best! We have been friends with Jordan for many years so when we got engaged Jordan was the first vendor we locked in because we have always loved her work. Regardless of our personal relationship, Jordan was 100% professional and she made us feel so comfortable throughout the process. Planning and prep was a breeze.
    On the wedding day, I have to say, it’s kind of weird having your photo taken so much and a bit nerve wracking; however, those nerves quickly vanished once Jordan took the lead. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the way she walked us through poses became so natural. By the end we loved getting into our ‘vogue’ look 
    Hands down, Jordan is the best photographer we could have asked for. We loved every moment working with her and we couldn’t be more pleased with how our special day was captured. Thank you Jo!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Bethany · Married on 09/27/2014

Jordan is simply the best! From our very first conversation I knew I would love her. What I didn't expect was just how impressed I would be by her photographs and talent. I could not have asked for a better person to document our special day.

Jordan has a way of making you feel comfortable while shooting and surprisingly the hours of photographing flew by! Being a bit camera shy, I was nervous to be the "center of attention." Jordan put me at ease and was able to capture the natural moments you can only hope for (often times I forgot she was even there;).

I will continue to recommend Jordan to any new bride and groom. If you are looking for wedding photos that will stand the test of time while capturing the details, love, and emotion, Jordan is your girl!

Sent on 05/25/2015

JordanQuinn Photography Pricing

JordanQuinn Photography Price Rates

JordanQuinn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Impulse Entertainment DJs
    Impulse Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Jordan is one of the best photographers that I have worked with...EVER. Her attention to detail and fluidity throughout the night made my job as a DJ so much easier! She has an outgoing, fun, and lovable personality that is reflected in the work that she does. Why are you looking for other photographers for your special day? Make sure you book your wedding with Jordan leading the way in your photography sessions. She is truly an amazing person who listens to the needs and wants of anyone and everyone! Go with JordanQuinn Photography. It will be one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding.

• Bradley Productions
    Bradley Productions Wedding Videographers

Jordan is an artist and you can tell from all the work she puts out, it is always captivating and always unique to each client. She is super fun and has been really supportive to us as videographers when we had questions or needed help! Thanks Jordan!

• Bradley Productions