Rebekah J. Murray Photography

Leesburg, VA View map

For all information about the stories I love to tell, please visit my website at www.rebekahjmurray.com, or my blog at www.rebekahjmurrayblog.com.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,800

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• O
    Olivia Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful Romantic Photos

Rebekah was a joy to work with, and we were blown away with how beautiful the photos turned out. We really appreciated that she took the time to meet with us in advance to make sure she had a list of all of the important family photos. She also grabbed us for a few minutes at the end of the day when the lighting was perfect for some extra photos that are stunning. Her photography has a soft romantic style that suited our rustic venue perfectly, and she was a calm, collected, kind presence to have around the entire day.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/20/2019

Romantic and Beautiful

If you are even reading this, the stars have aligned and you may have the blessing of having Rebekah as your photographer. She is the first vendor we decided on because her photography really spoke to us - romantic, timeless, and beautiful. Rebekah has an amazing way to tell stories through her photos and through her being. She was a joy to have around me during our wedding day as well - like having a talented friend take your photos and give you encouragement on your big day!
  • Janelle
    Janelle Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!

Rebekah and her second photographer were so amazing. They came in and immediately got to work. Rebekah had great ideas for unique group shots and she made everything fun. Once the ceremony and reception started they both just blended into the crowd. I cannot wait to see all the pictures!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Della Blooms Della Blooms Wedding Florists

Love, love, love Rebekah J. Murray Photography and am excited when I hear she's on board in the vendor team for weddings we're involved in also. She's got an eye for details, lighting, and capturing personality. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Creating Weddings Group Creating Weddings Group Wedding Planners

Rebekah is an amazing photographer! Her pictures are incredibly beautiful. The experience of working with her was unforgettable. I can't wait to work with her again! :)

Kirsten Marie Design Kirsten Marie Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebekah Murray Photography is a very talented company, that incorporates creativity and beauty into every shot. I have had the pleasure to work with Rebekah a few times, and her talent never ceases to amaze me. I highly recommend her skills to any bride looking for gorgeous, and memorable photos of their wedding day.

Leesburg, 20176
Location of (Rebekah J. Murray Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding