Creating Weddings Group

San Juan, PR View map
Up to 1,000 guests

Up to 1,000 guests

We love to make new friends from all over the world and help them create one of the most important moments of their lives...their wedding. Our goal is to make your dream wedding come true and for you to have a magical experience. We will journey with you from the first steps of the planning process to your honeymoon.

Puerto Rico is a fabulous island, also known as The Island of Enchantment. We have a fabulous climate, beautiful beaches and spectacular places for an unforgettable wedding. Our food is distinguished by its exquisite aroma and Caribbean flavors. If you are considering your event in a tropical environment, this is the best place. Your wedding adventure will surely be sugar coated in Puerto Rico.

Let us make you shine!

Please Like our Page on Facebook to see the latest wedding pictures ;)

No passport required
Easy Marriage License Process * new *
USD Currency

Andrea Married on 02/17/2018
    I would have never imagined that my wedding day could be better than what I imagined. All thanks to Maribel and her team who know what they're doing and took our vision and turned it into a reality. Maribel is extremely detail oriented, nothing gets past her, even when we had some last minute adjustments she knocked them all out of the park. If something didn't go as planned I never found out. The day was full of happy tears, laughs, coffee, good food and surprises. The decoration was AMAZING!! The moment I walked down the aisle I was overwhelmed by how beautiful everything was and the ceremony was relatively simple compared to the reception room. I was blown away by the detail that went into each table, Rebecca, took our vision and made it into a doable reality, where I never felt like I had to settle for something I didn't like. I fell in love with my bouquet, my flower crown, my bridesmaid's crowns and their flower arrangements. Everything was beautiful and all my family and friends are still raving about how much detail went into the event.
    Sarah Married on 12/31/2017
    HANDS DOWN THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER! My fiancé and I were planning destination wedding and wouldn’t be able to visit San Juan until we arrived for our wedding. In the wake of a terrible natural disaster when the entire country was trying to put itself back together, Maribel and her team never stopped the hard work during the planning stages. Not only is she extremely professional, Maribel is one of the sweetest most genuine people I’ve ever met.

She was so good in fact that with only a few inspirational photos of the vibe I was going for Maribel knocked it out of the park!
    Desiree Married on 11/11/2017
    Estoy muy agradecida con Creating Weddings Group por ser complice junto a mi prometido y hacer de mi propuesta de matrimonio una inesperada e inolvidable. Hicieron de mi día uno muy especial. Cuidaron cada detalle y junto con mucha creatividad lograron que todo quedara hermoso! Estoy encantada con sus servicios!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ferrer Video Productions Ferrer Video Productions Wedding Videographers

We enjoy working with this group of planners because they not only plan your activity but decorate the activity to your needs as well! They always have all their hands on deck to make every event a unique and fun one.

Hacienda Siesta Alegre Hacienda Siesta Alegre Mansion Weddings

** One Stop Shop Wedding Planners**

Javier Olivero Photography Javier Olivero Photography Wedding Photographers

This working team is of excellence. Are very hard workers and put their effort in every detail. We have worked together and the experience has been pleasant.

250 , Fortaleza Street San Juan, 00901

By Appointment
Location of (Creating Weddings Group)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding