63 Hilltop Ave, Providence, RI 02864 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ali Lomazzo Beauty

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service based in Providence, Rhode Island, Ali Lomazzo Beauty strives to pamper brides and their wedding party on their special day. Ali and her team are professionally trained and fully licensed, helping brides create a stunning bridal look that enhances their beautiful characteristics.

Though brides can choose to be pampered at the gorgeous Ali Lomazzo Beauty studio, they can also request to have Ali and her team travel to their preferred location on their wedding day. Through a consultation, brides will discuss their hair and makeup style with Ali and her team. For hair, Ali Lomazzo Beauty specializes in blowouts and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application, if needed.

Follow Ali Lomazzo Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• Allison Barbera Beauty
image

206 Reviews for Ali Lomazzo Beauty

• Joyce

Joyce · Married on 05/06/2021

Look no further for your hair and makeup artist

Wow! The 5 star reviews for Ali do not lie!!! Like many other couples, my fiancé and I had to pivot from our original wedding plans in another state and decided at the last minute to elope in Rhode Island where we met instead. With two weeks before the date, I contacted Ali and she got to me on the same day. I am SO lucky that she was available. The thing that sealed the deal for me in selecting Ali to work with was her Instagram bio that proudly stated 'Lover of all love & all skin colors.' As an Asian American woman, I often worry that makeup artists may not be as experienced or comfortable in working with my skin and features. Ali blew me away with her skill in doing my hair and makeup (without a trial at all, no less!). Ali made me feel like a QUEEN on my wedding day. If I ever had another special occasion in Rhode Island, she would be the first person I call! Thank you again Ali!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan H. · Married on 04/10/2021

A wedding MUST have!

Best decision I made was booking the ALB team for my wedding- Amanda, Gwen and Ang were amazing! Ali was flexible after postponing our original wedding date & extremely organized and timely in her communication. My bridesmaids and I prefer a more natural look, and I really wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. The ALB team listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and NAILED it! Amanda did a phenomenal job with my makeup and hair, even with a last minute change to my hair the morning of the wedding. Everyone looked amazing! She is the best of the best and truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride! My whole bridal party was so happy with their makeup and they all still talk about how much love the ALB team & their work.

Sent on 05/04/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ali Lomazzo Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 136
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 74
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 76
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

3 Real Weddings

• 63 Hilltop Ave Providence, Rhode Island, 02864 See on map
    401-592-1272 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ali Lomazzo Beauty)