63 Hilltop Ave, Providence, RI 02864 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ali Lomazzo Beauty

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service based in Providence, Rhode Island, Ali Lomazzo Beauty strives to pamper brides and their wedding party on their special day. Ali and her team are professionally trained and fully licensed, helping brides create a stunning bridal look that enhances their beautiful characteristics.

Though brides can choose to be pampered at the gorgeous Ali Lomazzo Beauty studio, they can also request to have Ali and her team travel to their preferred location on their wedding day. Through a consultation, brides will discuss their hair and makeup style with Ali and her team. For hair, Ali Lomazzo Beauty specializes in blowouts and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application, if needed.

Follow Ali Lomazzo Beauty on

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 6
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 7

Ellen · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely recommend

Ali Lomazzo's team is truly amazing. I have been in a lot of weddings, but never have I seen a bridal party more happy with their hair and makeup. As the bride, I was worried about looking too overdone, but Ariana made me look better than ever before. My hair was done perfectly too - better than any of the photos I showed her. The team is so talented and you can tell they really knew what they were doing. As a side note, all of them were so nice and fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Vanessa · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful working with Ali

I chose Ali Lomazzo beauty based on reviews I found online. First I will start this review by saying I have always been difficult regarding my hair and makeup. I am very indecisive and my hair doesn’t hold a curl, so I was definitely nervous about who was going to do my hair and makeup. That being said, I communicated this all with Ali and she worked with me extensively to come up with a hairstyle that matched my vision for my wedding. When Ali showed up with her team on the wedding day they were all very personable and great to be around. They were extremely efficient and were even ahead of schedule. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I’m so happy I chose Ali for my wedding and I can’t thank her enough for dealing with me and giving me the best look for my wedding :-)

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ali Lomazzo Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 136.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 74.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 76.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No