63 Hilltop Ave, Providence, RI 02864 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Ali Lomazzo Beauty

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service based in Providence, Rhode Island, Ali Lomazzo Beauty strives to pamper brides and their wedding party on their special day. Ali and her team are professionally trained and fully licensed, helping brides create a stunning bridal look that enhances their beautiful characteristics.

Though brides can choose to be pampered at the gorgeous Ali Lomazzo Beauty studio, they can also request to have Ali and her team travel to their preferred location on their wedding day. Through a consultation, brides will discuss their hair and makeup style with Ali and her team. For hair, Ali Lomazzo Beauty specializes in blowouts and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application, if needed.

Follow Ali Lomazzo Beauty on
image

195 Reviews for Ali Lomazzo Beauty

Karinna 路 Married on 11/08/2019

Best Experience

HIRE 馃憦馃徏 ALI 馃憦馃徏 NOW馃憦馃徏 You will not regret it. Ali was my most responsive vendor by far, and made you feel like a good friend. Her and her whole team are so professional and CALM and who doesn鈥檛 need that on their wedding day!? Especially for my mom who is very indecisive and needed some ideas and assurance for her hair and makeup. All my girls and I walked out beautifullllll, ahead of schedule, and feeling so good!! Best part though was when her and her team were totally fine being around my fur child pug, and turns out she鈥檚 a pug/puggle owner too!! That makes things feel like family. Thank you so much Ali & team!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Would pick anyone else

I found Ali and her team through one of my friends that got married in 2018. I loved all the looks of the bridesmaids and bride so obviously I insta creeped hard on her account. As soon as I started looking, I fell in love. All of Ali鈥檚 team did amazing work from what I could tell. I reached out to her 2 weeks after I booked my venue and waited patiently for my turn.

The day of my trial I had a specific look and hair style I wanted to go for. I showed her photos of the hair style and make up I wanted. She did exactly as the photos looked. When she was finished, I was so excited for the end result. I couldn鈥檛 believe how on point every detail was. The day of my trial was also the day of my bridal shower and all my family and friends were obsessed with my hair and makeup. I couldn鈥檛 wait until my wedding day.

My wedding day comes around and Ali and her team showed up right on time. Every one of my bridesmaids loved their looks for my day and they all looked so pretty! They did exactly as the photos that were shown to them. I would say to make sure when you start looking for hair and makeup, to make sure you actually like the look you pick and that it鈥檚 realistic for you. Had a slight issue with my mom when it came to makeup but that was because she never had her makeup professionally done and didn鈥檛 know what she wanted. At the end of the day, it all worked out and I was so happy with Ali鈥檚 services. All the girls were ready right on time and we even had a little extra time after. I would recommend Ali and her team to anyone! She鈥檚 amazing 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍 hire her right now!

Sent on 11/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ali Lomazzo Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 136
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 74
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 76
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 135
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 63 Hilltop Ave Providence, Rhode Island, 02864 See on map
    401-592-1272 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ali Lomazzo Beauty)