Ali Lomazzo Beauty

Providence, Rhode Island View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A luxury wedding hair and makeup service based in Providence, Rhode Island, Ali Lomazzo Beauty strives to pamper brides and their wedding party on their special day. Ali and her team are professionally trained and fully licensed, helping brides create a stunning bridal look that enhances their beautiful characteristics.

Though brides can choose to be pampered at the gorgeous Ali Lomazzo Beauty studio, they can also request to have Ali and her team travel to their preferred location on their wedding day. Through a consultation, brides will discuss their hair and makeup style with Ali and her team. For hair, Ali Lomazzo Beauty specializes in blowouts and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application, if needed.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$136

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$74

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$76

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Sara N. Married on 04/09/2022

Better than I ever imagined!

Working with Ali Lomazzo and team for my 4/9 wedding was a dream! Amanda did my hair and makeup and I’m still smiling. I’ve never felt more beautiful and comfortable in my life! I have a lot of hair and was so nervous about it holding all night but it was absolutely perfect. Makeup too! Amanda was super patient with me to get everything exactly how I wanted and I am so grateful that I never once had to worry about my hair and makeup throughout the day. 10/10!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing wedding hair and makeup!

I cannot say enough great things about working with Ali and her team! I hired Ali Lomazzo Beauty to do bridal hair and makeup for me, as well as hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids, my mom, and my now mother-in-law. Ali was so responsive and transparent for the entire planning process. She was very accommodating with scheduling my trial, and I was so pleased with the results. As someone who does not often wear makeup, I was nervous about how my bridal look would come together, but Angela, who did my makeup, absolutely nailed my bridal makeup look. The end result was the perfect combination of natural and elegant. I loved having Ali and Angela with me on the morning of my wedding! They were so fun and professional and kept the mood light and happy. They built in extra time for touch ups and changes as needed and kept us on schedule all morning. I would highly recommend ALB to any bride looking for amazing hair and makeup!!
  • Catharine
    Catharine M. Married on 12/10/2021

True Artists and Professionals!!

I hired Ali and her team for both my hair and makeup, as well as for my bridesmaids, for my wedding this past December. It actually ended up being a last minute booking, as the original salon I booked had fallen through due to our Covid postponement. Ali was prompt to respond and helped to get us completely organized and ready for the big day. She was thoughtful and considerate, taking into account the exact vision I had for my beauty look. It was so important to me that I looked and felt like myself for my wedding day. Ali is a true artist and I was so thrilled with how superb of a job she did. My face looked natural, without the heavy feel that a professional makeup application sometimes has. I truly looked like I was glowing from the moment I stepped out of the makeup chair until late into the evening, after the big day had ended. In addition, my hair by Gwen, also looked beautifully natural and shiny - just totally effortless, and my bridesmaids all looked stunning.

If you are in need of a salon providing both hair and makeup services, do not hesitate to book Ali and her team! They are absolutely wonderful and I am so grateful for the amazing work they did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

42 photos · 09/02/2017
  • Jason & Rachel
    18 photos · 10/11/2016

63 Hilltop Ave Providence, Rhode Island, 02864
Location of (Ali Lomazzo Beauty)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding