Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 6
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 7

Brianna Finck · Married on 01/19/2019

The most amazing team!

ALB was absolutely the easiest part of my wedding! From start to finish Ali walked me through everything I needed to prepare for my big day! Ali made it so easy and was ALWAYS available if I had any questions. I had a large bridal party (11 girls... yikes) plus my mom, flower girl and myself. The ALB team made sure everyone looked perfect and they were a blast while doing it. All of the girls were so professional and were so happy to do what any of the girls wanted with their hair and makeup. I had expected to be stressed while getting ready to walk down the aisle but these girls kept everyone on track and made us all so comfortable it was nothing but a wonderful experience!Read Less

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 8
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 9
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 10
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 11
  • Lisa

Lisa Grubbs · Married on 11/17/2018

Best hair and makeup ever!

Ali and her team are literally the best of the best! They are hair and makeup goddesses. Ali makes the trial super easy and helps you narrow down what you really want. From the trial alone I knew Ali and her team would do a great job and they were above and beyond! Ali did my hair and makeup for my big day and I've never felt more beautiful! All of the girls are so incredibly good at eye makeup,truly the best I have ever seen. All of my bridesmaids loved theirs and already want to book Ali and her team. My hair has also never had more volume in my life, it looked so much better than any updo I've ever had. Everyone's hair looked great! They do amazing work and are professional and friendly to work with. Cannot thank Ali and her team enough for making me and my girls look so amazing on my big day.

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic Team & Experience

Ali and her team are honestly pros but make you feel like friends as they come and work their magic. They came the morning of the wedding to my friends house where myself, my 5 bridesmaids and my mother were getting ready. They did hair & make-up for all 7 of us and were done early (without compromising the work). It was such a great experience with the friendliness of the ladies, the music on and champagne flowing. My sister is already looking into booking them for her wedding and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Kerrie

Kerrie Silvia · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding day hair & makeup

I worked with Arianna for my wedding day hair & makeup. The makeup was flawless, and lasted the entire day. My bridesmaids and mothers had great experiences and loved their wedding day look. I had shown Arianna a picture of the hairstyle and makeup I desired, and she created the look for me. I would highly recommend Ali and her team!

Allison · Married on 10/27/2018

Works with all different skin tones! Her entire team is amazing at what they do!

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT ALI AND HER TEAM!! HIRE THEM NOW!
    I had the pleasure of working with Ali Lomazzo Beauty twice this year as a bridesmaids and as a bride and both experiences were magical. Ali and her team are very professional, accommodating, very responsive and super easy to get along with. They made each one of us look AMAZING!! Ali and her team can handle any skin and hair type! All of my girls were different ethnicities, which meant varying skin tones, pale to dark, and hair types, straight to kinky, and they made everyone look and feel amazing. Ali is amazing and so is her entire team. They were all so good! All of my girls loved their hair and makeup and I got so many compliments throughout the night. And my makeup still looked great at the end of the night. Honestly, I am thinking of what I could use them for just so I can see them again. But seriously book Ali immediately! I promise you won't regret it!

Gwendolyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

AMAZING!! Ali and her team were incredible, quick to respond, and extremely friendly! My wife and I both had Gwen for our hair only-she was the BEST!! She made us both feel so comfortable, kept us laughing, and made us look gorgeous (so many compliments on our hair). We are so very grateful to have found this team of professionals for our very special day!! ❤️

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 12

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Ali Lomazzo put together a wonderful team for my wedding! We had 2 hair stylists as well as 2 make-up artists. The entire team traveled to our hotel to service my bridal party. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup. I highly recommend considering Ali Lomazzo Beauty for hire. Ali is also quick to respond to inquires!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 13

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2018

wedding review

Ali’s team was so amazing!! Though I was unable to meet Ali throughout my wedding planning, she was SO responsive and always answering any questions I may have had along the way. Not only was Ali amazing in organizing everything for my day, she sent an AMAZING team of makeup artists and hair stylists. Everything from the trial to my wedding day was perfect and I couldn’t have been more pleased with how everything turned out. I always thought I would be so nervous the day of my wedding because naturally you want to look perfect, but Brittany and Cristina truly made all those nerves go away. I was more calm,cool, and collected than I ever thought possible and I know a huge part of that was because I had so much faith in what they could do. Even my mom and aunt who are two of the hardest people to please, absolutely loved their hair and makeup! I cannot thank you enough!!!

• Alison

Alison Levy · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Ali's team was absolutely amazing! Cristina, my hair stylist and Amanda, my makeup stylist, both did a fabulous job! When I went in for my trial, they were both really open and accommodating. Cristina played around with multiple up-dos until I found one I loved. She is for-sure a perfectionist, making sure my hair had the right amount of volume and while still looking natural - and it lasted all night for the wedding! Amanda is a true artist - she took all of my suggestions and created a natural glam look. She asked lots of questions about my typical skincare and makeup routine to ensure that I still felt like myself on my big day - just the best version of myself. Cristina and Amanda also did hair and makeup for the mothers/bridesmaids, as well as Ashlee and Angela. They all did an amazing job. We got married on Block Island and I was a little worried about logistics, but the girls handled it with ease and arrived exactly on time! I had a bridal party of 8 girls and 2 mothers and the girls did a great job with absolutely everyone and kept things timely. Bonus: Ali was really responsive and easy to deal with!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 14
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 15

Kathlyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Book these women!

If I could give this team ten stars I would. First, Ariana was more than just hair&makeup, she helped keep me calm during the whirlwind of events that we had. Our wedding was both Hindu and Catholic with many ceremonies and many different looks. She worked with me on all of them to make sure that I loved how I looked in each and every styling. She did an absolutely incredible job and was easily the best vendor that we had. The rest of the team was equally awesome. With nine other people who needed their hair done by 7 am they came prepared, didn't complain once about the early hour, and adapted as things started to run behind, as all weddings are wont to do, and managed to get us back on time. Many of my bridesmaids commented on how this was the best their hair has ever looked after being styled. Not only that but these hair styles and the makeup had staying power! The looks needed to last from 7 am to midnight and they did that and then some. BOOK THESE WOMEN YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

Mary-Jane · Married on 08/18/2018

Ali was amazing! She showed up on time and worked efficiently. I would definitely hire her again in the future!

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing hair and make up team

Ali and her team were amazing to work with. The girls that did my hair and make up and my bridesmaids hair and make up were great. Our wedding was on an island and the girls navigated the logistics so professionally and in and organized manner. I would highly recommend Ali and her team!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 16
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 17

Gena · Married on 08/10/2018

Ali and her team are truly amazing! Amanda and Ariana did makeup and hair for myself, maid of honor, and both moms. They did an incredible job - everyone absolutely LOVED their looks! I'm very particular about my eye makeup, and my skin tends to get very oily. I told the girls what I wanted, and they did an outstanding job! They perfected my look. My makeup and hair were flawless all night long! My mom never puts on makeup or does her hair. We were both a little worried about how it'd turn out. She showed the girls some photos of ideas, and the girls gave her a better look than either of us could've imagined! It was a very natural look that highlighted her best features. The girls really know what they're doing!

Everyone was an absolute pleasure to work with as well - Ali, Amanda, and Ariana. Ali is very responsive and professional. We had a blast working with Amanda and Ariana on the day of the wedding. They made us feel relaxed and confident. It was such a great experience! Can't recommend the team enough. Thank you!!

Nicci · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Ali and her girls!!! Seriously if you need hair and make up for your wedding- look no further!! I found her because she did my friends wedding when I was a bridesmaid and I was so impressed by them I knew I had to book them! Ali is super nice, and is always so quick to respond and answer any questions you may have. She wasn't available to do my wedding but I had three of her girls come to my mom's house the afternoon of my wedding. This group is so so warm, and bubbly and outgoing. You feel like you are just being pampered by a group of your closest friends. I told them I just wanted to hang out with them all day! Other than the fact that they are amazing people, they are all crazy talented! All of us loved our hair and make up and wedding guests just raved about it too! I actually ended up changing my mind about my hair on the day of my wedding even though I had a trial. Ariana was super supportive of that, and she knew what new vision I was going for instead. I didn't see it until she was done and I went to look and I just started crying. Happy tears! Because that was exactly how I imagined it looking for the big day. So again- I seriously recommend this group!!

Mai · Married on 07/08/2018

This team is absolutely amazing. I teach abroad and so I didn’t get a chance to do a trial with Ali. My mother was the one who found her. I was nervous because of this but I did not need to be! Her reviews were spot on and they helped have the best getting ready party we could have ever asked for.

Ali and her team came to our house not just on time, but early and promptly set up. They worked through each of my 8 girls who all had various skin types and hair with speed, creativity, and perfection. They also were great conversation partners. My bridesmaids and I had a blast with them and my mother was to the moon.

I’ve been in and have attended a fair amount of weddings this team is the best you can get. I would absolutely recommend them over and over again.

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 18
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 19
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 20

lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Gwen and Brittni were both amazing and a tremendous asset to the success of my wedding. They were both very professional, knowledgeable and personable. Both did an amazing job with understanding what each of us wanted and did not mind making adjustments as we went along...a little smoother here, a little more undone here, a little higher there, no problem that I like to do my own mascara, etc. They really listened and delivered. Ali, you did a fantastic job with setting us up for success. Your professional and thorough communication was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable setting this up from out of state.
    Thank you to you and your team for a job well done!

Liz · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful work! Ali and team are amazing!

I used Ali and her team for both hair and make-up for myself and my bridal party. Ali is so professional and does amazing work. She was so accommodating, and even squeezed in doing my flower girl's hair on the wedding day. My mother-in-law still raves her blowout was the best she's ever had. I loved my hair and make-up and still get so many compliments on my up-do when people see my wedding photos. Ali took my exact vision and re-created it. My make-up stayed perfectly all night and even my hair lasted through hours of dancing and jumping around on the dance floor. Thank you so much Ali!

Sabrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Ali was so easy to work with and did such an amazing job with my wedding day hair and makeup. I couldn’t have been any happier with the service she provided and highly recommend her and her team!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 21

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

All the girls did an amazing job!

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

Ali and her amazing team beautified myself, bridesmaids and my mom on my wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier with the services they provided. Everyone looked beautiful!! I was so pleased with my look and how both my hair and makeup stayed on the entire night-and into the morning hours when i finally went to bed lol! Ali is both professional & punctual and one of the girls! She has a beautiful gift and made me feel and look unbelievable on my big day. If your looking for professionalism, and girls who know what they are doing then Ali Lomazzo Beauty is the way to go! You will not be disappointed!

Jillian · Married on 04/14/2018

Every bride needs Ali Lomazzo Beauty on her wedding day. Ali and her team did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding in 2015 and once I got booked my wedding, ALB was the first vendor that I secured. Since I had such a short engagement and Ali herself was already booked on my wedding day, she sent a team that included two of the stylists from my sister's wedding day. This team was outstanding.

Start to finish, Gwen, Ariana, Alex, and Amanda were amazing. The hair and make up team truly helps set the tone for the day and the four of them put everyone in a good mood and ready to have fun for the rest of the day. All of my bridesmaids and both of our mothers looked absolutely beautiful and were so happy with the way they looked. The team was on time, kept with the schedule perfectly, and were so wonderful to spend the morning with on the most important day of my life!

I have never looked or felt more beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about Ariana and Gwen. They were both so patient with me and talked me through every step of the way. Especially when it came to hair, Gwen was so collaborative and would let me dictate even the smallest strands. Even better than their listening skills was my trust in them. Ariana said she had a new vision for my makeup and wow, did she deliver. I have never received so many compliments and felt so confident in every picture I took and every moment during the wedding day. The best part is that the hair and make up stayed with me through our post-brunch on Sunday morning :)

Everyone who had their hair and make up done could not have been happier and could not have looked more stunning. I truly cannot say enough good things about ALB and am so thankful that I had this team for my wedding day. Ali is responsive, accommodating, and a true pleasure.

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 22
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 23
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 24

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2018

Ali and Amanda were outstanding!!!!! They came ready to make us all flawless and let’s just say they truly out did our expectations! From my trial to the big day it was pure joy and bliss!!! If you want to look and feel your best on the big day Ali and her team are the way to go!!!!!!!

Love Always Amanda & Justin

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 25

Jamje · Married on 01/20/2018

Ali and her team are amazing! The hair and makeup for our wedding party was just incredible! We could not have been happier about how everything turned out!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

Ali and her team are incredible! Always fast responses from Ali and wonderful customer service. I worked specifically with Arianna for my trial and day of services for myself and bridesmaids/mothers. She did an amazing job - everything was exactly how we wanted and it lasted the entire day, even after hours of dancing. I can't say enough about them!