Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 4
Ali Lomazzo Beauty 5

Karinna 路 Married on 11/08/2019

Best Experience

HIRE 馃憦馃徏 ALI 馃憦馃徏 NOW馃憦馃徏 You will not regret it. Ali was my most responsive vendor by far, and made you feel like a good friend. Her and her whole team are so professional and CALM and who doesn鈥檛 need that on their wedding day!? Especially for my mom who is very indecisive and needed some ideas and assurance for her hair and makeup. All my girls and I walked out beautifullllll, ahead of schedule, and feeling so good!! Best part though was when her and her team were totally fine being around my fur child pug, and turns out she鈥檚 a pug/puggle owner too!! That makes things feel like family. Thank you so much Ali & team!!!!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 6
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Would pick anyone else

I found Ali and her team through one of my friends that got married in 2018. I loved all the looks of the bridesmaids and bride so obviously I insta creeped hard on her account. As soon as I started looking, I fell in love. All of Ali鈥檚 team did amazing work from what I could tell. I reached out to her 2 weeks after I booked my venue and waited patiently for my turn.

The day of my trial I had a specific look and hair style I wanted to go for. I showed her photos of the hair style and make up I wanted. She did exactly as the photos looked. When she was finished, I was so excited for the end result. I couldn鈥檛 believe how on point every detail was. The day of my trial was also the day of my bridal shower and all my family and friends were obsessed with my hair and makeup. I couldn鈥檛 wait until my wedding day.

My wedding day comes around and Ali and her team showed up right on time. Every one of my bridesmaids loved their looks for my day and they all looked so pretty! They did exactly as the photos that were shown to them. I would say to make sure when you start looking for hair and makeup, to make sure you actually like the look you pick and that it鈥檚 realistic for you. Had a slight issue with my mom when it came to makeup but that was because she never had her makeup professionally done and didn鈥檛 know what she wanted. At the end of the day, it all worked out and I was so happy with Ali鈥檚 services. All the girls were ready right on time and we even had a little extra time after. I would recommend Ali and her team to anyone! She鈥檚 amazing 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍 hire her right now!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 7
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 8
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 9
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey 路 Married on 09/27/2019

I felt like "me"

My goal for my wedding day was to walk down that aisle looking like myself, only better. Now I'm not one to wear makeup everyday or doll myself up often so I wanted to make sure my future husband would recognize me that day and looking back on pictures...I wanted to recognize myself too. Ali did just that! My vision for that day came true and it was better than I could imagine. Ali was super professional and a joy to be around. She made me feel so comfortable that morning getting ready, spent extra time with me and didn't leave until I was 130% happy with how I looked. My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup that day and wondered if they could do this every day!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Ashley Tamke

Ashley Tamke 路 Married on 09/21/2019

The Dream Team!

Ali and her Team were everything. As someone who loves doing her own makeup it can be hard to find a team you trust for your wedding day. I can assure you that Ali has you covered.

My first interaction was with Amanda at my bridal trial. At first I was considering a natural, clean look. I loved my trial with Amanda and decided to hire Ali鈥檚 team. As the wedding approached I started to consider a different look. I requested another trial with Amanda and reconsidered how I wanted to look on my wedding day. This time we went for a more glamorous, elegant look. It was so much fun to work with Amanda and have her guide me to my final decision. Glam was definitely the way to go! She has the nicest way about her that makes you instantly trust her, and is so good at what she does!

On the second trial I also met Gwen who now would be responsible for my hair since I had such a large bridal party and would need 3 stylists. I had decided that I wanted a ponytail with a lot of volume and loose waves. Gwen is an updo master! She nailed that ponytail on my wedding day and created the exact style I wanted.

My Mom also had a trial and worked with Amanda and Gwen. She is not used to wearing a lot of makeup so having professional makeup made her nervous. She also has worn her hair the same way for years, and was hesitant about trying anything new. Ali and her team were so patient with her as she struggled to find the right look where she felt authentic and beautiful all at once.

Leading up to the Big day I also had a chance to work with Ali herself when I shot my boudoir photos for my husband. To be honest, this may have been what instigated my decision for a more glamorous look. Ali made me feel like a model. It was such a fun experience and I was so lucky to have her talents that day.

Our 3 stylists on the wedding day were Amanda for makeup and Gwen and Ashlee for hair. They worked on every bridesmaid, my sisters/maid of honors, my mom, my husband鈥檚 mom, and even our flower girls. Every person was so incredibly happy with their hair and makeup. From natural to glamorous this team knows just how to balance what you鈥檙e comfortable with and making you look your absolute best.

I am so fond of everyone I worked with from Ali Lomazzo Beauty. They all arrived early, kept on schedule, and made us feel so beautiful. Ali is an incredible business owner and is so accessible to you as a Bride. She is only a phone call or text away whenever you need her.

You can be confident that you will look your absolute best with Ali Lomazzo Beauty!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 10
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 17
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Ellen 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Would definitely recommend

Ali Lomazzo's team is truly amazing. I have been in a lot of weddings, but never have I seen a bridal party more happy with their hair and makeup. As the bride, I was worried about looking too overdone, but Ariana made me look better than ever before. My hair was done perfectly too - better than any of the photos I showed her. The team is so talented and you can tell they really knew what they were doing. As a side note, all of them were so nice and fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Elaine Labrecque 路 Married on 09/13/2019

High Praise for Ali Lomazzo and Team

Ali and her team (shout out to Amanda) were fantastic. My Sister was an older bride, but she's quite striking. She also had very definite ideas about how she wanted to look and feel (sexy!). We had gone to several trials and they were all pretty good, but once Amanda did her magic, we were sure that this was the one! They coordinated with the photographers to make sure we were ready when we needed to be. They were on time, on schedule, professional, and we had a lot of fun with them. We also had invited some special guests to come to our suite and get hair and makeup...they were thrilled as well! Hightly recommend Ali Lomazzo Beauty !

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Fun, Professional, Punctual, Talented!

The team at Ali Lomazzo Beauty is the best! I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie and Brittni for my hair and makeup for my wedding day and they did an amazing job. From the trial to the day of, they listened to exactly what I wanted and brought my vision to life! My mother, mother-in-law and all of my bridesmaids also looked so gorgeous and everyone was so happy with the services that the Ali Lomazzo team provided. They kept the group on schedule, arrived exactly when expected, and were really fun and personable! Book Ali Lomazzo Beauty for your wedding day beauty!!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 18
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin O'connor 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Stress-free hair and makeup!

Ali Lomazzo and her team were amazing to work with. Ali is very professional and easy to communicate with. My entire bridal party was thrilled with the way they looked- no one felt overdone or unnatural. After my hair fell a bit following my trial, Amanda was responsive and quickly let me know that she had another plan for the day of to make sure my curls stayed. I got married in August and my hair looked perfect through the end of the night. Amanda was able to look at my Pinterest pictures and immediately understand what I wanted for both my hair and makeup. Ali's team was also a calming presence on the morning of my wedding and I enjoyed our conversations. I definitely recommend using Ali Lomazzo beauty for your big day!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Karen King 路 Married on 08/18/2019

ALB team is awesome and professional

We had Stephanie and Cristina do my and my bridesmaids' hair. We had another vendor for make up. Stephanie totally got the boho natural vibe I wanted and did a perfect job with my hair. I definitely recommend her for brides looking to have their hair down. Cristina did an awesome job with the updos. Each woman felt like the best version of themselves and had a blast working them. They were also super fast and finished everyone really early.

Ali coordinated everything. She was very responsive and easy to work with. Once she understood the look I wanted, she was able to pinpoint me to the right stylist in her team for my wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Vanessa 路 Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful working with Ali

I chose Ali Lomazzo beauty based on reviews I found online. First I will start this review by saying I have always been difficult regarding my hair and makeup. I am very indecisive and my hair doesn鈥檛 hold a curl, so I was definitely nervous about who was going to do my hair and makeup. That being said, I communicated this all with Ali and she worked with me extensively to come up with a hairstyle that matched my vision for my wedding. When Ali showed up with her team on the wedding day they were all very personable and great to be around. They were extremely efficient and were even ahead of schedule. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. I鈥檓 so happy I chose Ali for my wedding and I can鈥檛 thank her enough for dealing with me and giving me the best look for my wedding :-)

Sent on 08/14/2019

Valerie 路 Married on 08/02/2019

Highly recommend

I am so happy to have found Ali and her team. They were wonderful and made my wedding experience amazing. Ali was very helpful and nice, she responded quickly to all of my questions! She was great to work with and listened to what I was looking for. I would highly recommend her and her team. On the wedding day we had Brooke and Ariana, both ladies were wonderful, they listened to what each girl wanted and they were great at giving advice for those that still couldn鈥檛 decide on what would look best. Both girls were fun and professional and made sure everyone was happy with their hair and make up. Thank you ladies for making my wedding day truly amazing!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Molly Bullard 路 Married on 07/20/2019

An amazing team!

I am so thankful I found Ali and her amazing team of stylists. They provided hair styling to myself, my bridesmaids, and my family and every single person looked absolutely amazing.

Booking with Ali was very easy. I spoke with Ali about my vision for hair and she set me up with a stylist that would fit that vision well. She was quick with communication and transparent with how quickly they were booking for my wedding date without being pushy, which I really appreciated.
    I live in Nashville, so booking a trial was tricky, as I had limited dates to schedule. Ali was flexible and provided me with as many options as possible. Ultimately, I had to cancel my trial the day of due to some unforeseen circumstances. Ali could not have been nicer about the situation, and she put my mind at ease about not having a trial.

The day of the wedding Stephanie and Ashlee arrived with plenty of time. They were both professional and enjoyable to be around. They explained their plan for getting everyone ready in time and helped us stay on schedule. They truly listened to what each girl wanted and made everyone feel beautiful. I have been in a lot of weddings, and I have never seen every single girl so happy with how their hair turned out. Everyone looked and felt amazing.
    Stephanie did my bridal hair, and she immediately made sure I knew that even though I didn鈥檛 do a trial, my hair would be exactly what I wanted, and she was totally right. She took extra time to listen to me and made sure she knew exactly what I wanted.
    I wore a veil for my ceremony and a hair piece for my reception and she took the extra time to make sure all my bridesmaids knew how to do the exchange without compromising my hair style, which we all really appreciated!
    I should also mention that my wedding was during a major heat wave and somehow Steph and Ashlee made sure everyone鈥檚 hair held up in the humidity! It was amazing and I still am not sure how they did it.
    Ali鈥檚 team helped make myself and all the lovely ladies in my wedding look and feel amazing and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Nolan

Anne 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Happy with our choice.

My wife and I chose Ali Lomazzo Beauty to do our hair and makeup for our vow renewal/wedding. Amanda did a wonderful job for both of us, making our hair and makeup look really stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful we looked and we felt beautiful! Our makeup really lasted throughout the evening. We were very happy with our choice.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Katie Pratt 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent!

Ali is simply the best of the best; professional, prepared, kind and talented. Ali and Ariana made me, my bridesmaids and my mother look and feel beautiful for my wedding day. Ali did my hair, make up, and the makeup of my mother and maid of honor whereas Ariana did the hair for all of my bridesmaids. Both did a fantastic job! Being, the bride, it certainly helped to have a trial beforehand which I highly recommend -it is worth it! Also they were great with creativity for my bridesmaids hair on the spot with little inspiration and it came out wonderfully! They helped us feel relaxed and in no rush whatsoever. I went for a very natural make up look and Ali made my look flawless. I was very pleased and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Andrea Salvagno 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing team of artists!

Ali, Angela and Steph created unique and beautiful looks for myself and my bridesmaids. Each of us had a certain idea/style and they accommodated all of us perfectly. I love that no one girl looked the same; they captured our personalities and features so well in the work they did. My hair/make up lasted the whole evening - I swear everything was perfectly in tact at the end of the night, I was so sad to take it off! Thank you for making my bridal party look amazing for my wedding. I hope I have an excuse to work with your team again!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jenny 路 Married on 06/30/2019

Highly recommend!

Ali and her team are amazing! I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Ali is incredibly responsive, and she and her team are very accommodating. Amanda did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I am so happy with how it turned out! Scheduling my trial with her was a breeze and she really brought my vision to life. I also really appreciated how, the day of the wedding, the entire team showed up on time and were really great about following the timeline (especially since I had a large bridal party). We all felt beautiful, and I got so many compliments!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon 路 Married on 06/29/2019

You won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty was a pleasure to work with! Ali was always quick to respond to my emails and was patient with any questions I had throughout the process. I used her for both my Boudoir Session and for my wedding day. Both came out great! For our wedding day, her team came and met us at the hotel we were getting ready at which was super convenient! It was nice to just wake up and have hair and makeup come to us so that we could just relax and prepare for the day. The team arrived on time and was really good at keeping us on schedule so that everyone would be done in time to head to the venue. We kept Ariana with us longer than the rest of the team for any touchups that we might need prior to the ceremony. She was great at paying attention to anyone鈥檚 hair falling out or if anything needed touched up that we hadn鈥檛 noticed yet. She even helped out with my little niece while my sister was getting her hair done and doing pictures. She felt like part of the girls while she was with us! Everyone鈥檚 hair and makeup looked amazing and held up all throughout the night, even after all our dancing! Even the next day my hair was still wearable for the ride back home. You will not be disappointed if you use Ali鈥檚 team. I will use them again for sure in the future for when I need my hair/makeup done for an event! 馃槉

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 19
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 20
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 21
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 22
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Gianna

Gianna Cianci 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommended!

I booked Ali鈥檚 team for my June wedding and couldn鈥檛 be happier with the results. Angela did my makeup flawless and Christina did my hair exactly as described. They were also so organized and right on time with everything. I would definitely recommend Ali鈥檚 team if your looking for wedding beauty!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jenelle

Jenelle 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing!!!!

Ali and her team were amazing! From the moment I met Ali at my hair trial and saw the finished product, I knew I made the best decision to book her for my wedding. My bridal party and I were absolutely in love with our hair for our wedding, which meant the world to me to see everyone feel and look so beautiful. Ali and her team were on time, professional, and so sweet to work with! I'd recommend Ali her and team to anyone and everyone and I hope to have the pleasure of working with her again in the future!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Work!

I got married a little over a week ago and I can't say enough good about Ali Lomazzo Beauty! Cristina, Brooke, and Brittni traveled to Boston to get the bridal party ready, and they did such a beautiful job! Everyone looked fantastic! As a very indecisive bride, Cristina could see I was struggling with exactly what I wanted to do with my hair. She asked me questions/gave suggestions to a beautiful style, which I would have never picked (and got so many complements on!) Brittni did my makeup, which looked incredible and lasted all night long! If you are looking for a truly professional, fun, team to make you look gorgeous, contact Ali Lomazzo Beauty!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan Grant 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Ali & her team are amazing!

From the start, Ali was easy to work with and listens so well to what I wanted for my wedding hair and makeup! She took what I described and made it even better. She is fun to work with and was so awesome on the day of the wedding! We had a last minute (literally, morning of the wedding) change in plans for where the girls would be doing hair and makeup. Ali and her team were so flexible and able to arrive at the new location (5 minutes away from the original location) without any issues. Everyone looked beautiful -- the hair and makeup for my mom, mother of the groom, and three bridesmaids all came out fantastic and photographed extremely well. I will absolutely reach out to Ali again whenever I need my hair or makeup professionally done.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jillian 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty's Team was awesome!! I highly recommend them for hair and makeup!! They did hair and makeup for me and six other girls and everyone looked amazing!! Everything was perfect!! We had Brooke, Steph and Regina!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Pacheco 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible!

Ali and her team her incredible.
    Day of - all we鈥檙e prompt, friendly and professional. A few weeks before the wedding I had to change the number of services needed and Ali was so accommodating. All of my bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done and all had brought their own photos for both and Ali鈥檚 team nailed it. I would highly recommend Ali Lomazzo Beauty!

Ali Lomazzo Beauty 23
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 24
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 25
    Ali Lomazzo Beauty 26
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Becky

Becky Ravenelle 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing Hair & Makeup!

I hired Ali (and Brooke) for my wedding last month. Both were amazing! Ali was very responsive over email and sent out an itinerary for me and the bridesmaids for the big day so we were all on the same page prior to my wedding. Ali personally took care of both my hair & makeup. She really listened to me during the trial and made sure I was comfortable with the hair and makeup decisions while suggesting what would look best for my face shape. I do not wear makeup often so her professional input was greatly appreciated! Several of my bridesmaids also had hair and makeup done and they were all incredibly happy with their looks. Hire Ali and her team now, they will make sure you look amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Bayley 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Do yourself a favor and book Ali and her team for your wedding!

Ali and her team made my wedding day absolutely perfect! I really wanted a simple look for both my hair and makeup and Ali nailed my vision perfectly. I ended up having 2 hair trials because I couldn't decide on what I wanted for my hair - Ali was incredibly accommodating and worked with me to make me feel so confident and beautiful on my day.

Not only are Ali and her team incredibly talented, but they are also super organized and on time. I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 3 flower girls, a surprise request from a grandmother and myself all get hair and makeup done and the team made sure that we were not only on time, but actually ahead of schedule. I was able to sneak in some more pictures because we had more time.

If you're looking around for a hair and makeup team, do yourself a favor and stop looking. Ali and her team were some of my favorite vendors to work with on our wedding day. One of my bridesmaids even ended up booking Ali for her wedding day in 2020! Make sure you contact her now because she books up fast!

Ali, thank you so much for making me feel so confident and beautiful in front of all of our family and friends!

Sent on 06/02/2019