150 Reviews for Ali Lomazzo Beauty

Blowouts (12)
Licensed (3)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
150 Ali Lomazzo Beauty Reviews

Ali Lomazzo put together a wonderful team for my wedding! We had 2 hair stylists as well as 2 make-up artists. The entire team traveled to our hotel to service my bridal party. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup. I highly recommend considering Ali Lomazzo Beauty for hire. Ali is also quick to respond to inquires!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Ali was amazing! She showed up on time and worked efficiently. I would definitely hire her again in the future!

Profile Picture Mary-Jane, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her team are truly amazing! Amanda and Ariana did makeup and hair for myself, maid of honor, and both moms. They did an incredible job - everyone absolutely LOVED their looks! I'm very particular about my eye makeup, and my skin tends to get very oily. I told the girls what I wanted, and they did an outstanding job! They perfected my look. My makeup and hair were flawless all night long! My mom never puts on makeup or does her hair. We were both a little worried about how it'd turn out. She showed the girls some photos of ideas, and the girls gave her a better look than either of us could've imagined! It was a very natural look that highlighted her best features. The girls really know what they're doing!

Everyone was an absolute pleasure to work with as well - Ali, Amanda, and Ariana. Ali is very responsive and professional. We had a blast working with Amanda and Ariana on the day of the wedding. They made us feel relaxed and confident. It was such a great experience! Can't recommend the team enough. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Gena, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot speak highly enough of Ali and her girls!!! Seriously if you need hair and make up for your wedding- look no further!! I found her because she did my friends wedding when I was a bridesmaid and I was so impressed by them I knew I had to book them! Ali is super nice, and is always so quick to respond and answer any questions you may have. She wasn't available to do my wedding but I had three of her girls come to my mom's house the afternoon of my wedding. This group is so so warm, and bubbly and outgoing. You feel like you are just being pampered by a group of your closest friends. I told them I just wanted to hang out with them all day! Other than the fact that they are amazing people, they are all crazy talented! All of us loved our hair and make up and wedding guests just raved about it too! I actually ended up changing my mind about my hair on the day of my wedding even though I had a trial. Ariana was super supportive of that, and she knew what new vision I was going for instead. I didn't see it until she was done and I went to look and I just started crying. Happy tears! Because that was exactly how I imagined it looking for the big day. So again- I seriously recommend this group!!

Profile Picture Nicci, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This team is absolutely amazing. I teach abroad and so I didn’t get a chance to do a trial with Ali. My mother was the one who found her. I was nervous because of this but I did not need to be! Her reviews were spot on and they helped have the best getting ready party we could have ever asked for.

Ali and her team came to our house not just on time, but early and promptly set up. They worked through each of my 8 girls who all had various skin types and hair with speed, creativity, and perfection. They also were great conversation partners. My bridesmaids and I had a blast with them and my mother was to the moon.

I’ve been in and have attended a fair amount of weddings this team is the best you can get. I would absolutely recommend them over and over again.

Photo for Ali Lomazzo Beauty Review - Thick Asian hair
Photo for Ali Lomazzo Beauty Review - I have sunspots and acne. But Ali covered them perfecfly!
Photo for Ali Lomazzo Beauty Review - Fine short hair
Profile Picture Mai, 7/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Gwen and Brittni were both amazing and a tremendous asset to the success of my wedding. They were both very professional, knowledgeable and personable. Both did an amazing job with understanding what each of us wanted and did not mind making adjustments as we went along...a little smoother here, a little more undone here, a little higher there, no problem that I like to do my own mascara, etc. They really listened and delivered. Ali, you did a fantastic job with setting us up for success. Your professional and thorough communication was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable setting this up from out of state.
Thank you to you and your team for a job well done!

Profile Picture lauren, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Ali was so easy to work with and did such an amazing job with my wedding day hair and makeup. I couldn’t have been any happier with the service she provided and highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All the girls did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her amazing team beautified myself, bridesmaids and my mom on my wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier with the services they provided. Everyone looked beautiful!! I was so pleased with my look and how both my hair and makeup stayed on the entire night-and into the morning hours when i finally went to bed lol! Ali is both professional & punctual and one of the girls! She has a beautiful gift and made me feel and look unbelievable on my big day. If your looking for professionalism, and girls who know what they are doing then Ali Lomazzo Beauty is the way to go! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Every bride needs Ali Lomazzo Beauty on her wedding day. Ali and her team did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding in 2015 and once I got booked my wedding, ALB was the first vendor that I secured. Since I had such a short engagement and Ali herself was already booked on my wedding day, she sent a team that included two of the stylists from my sister's wedding day. This team was outstanding.

Start to finish, Gwen, Ariana, Alex, and Amanda were amazing. The hair and make up team truly helps set the tone for the day and the four of them put everyone in a good mood and ready to have fun for the rest of the day. All of my bridesmaids and both of our mothers looked absolutely beautiful and were so happy with the way they looked. The team was on time, kept with the schedule perfectly, and were so wonderful to spend the morning with on the most important day of my life!

I have never looked or felt more beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about Ariana and Gwen. They were both so patient with me and talked me through every step of the way. Especially when it came to hair, Gwen was so collaborative and would let me dictate even the smallest strands. Even better than their listening skills was my trust in them. Ariana said she had a new vision for my makeup and wow, did she deliver. I have never received so many compliments and felt so confident in every picture I took and every moment during the wedding day. The best part is that the hair and make up stayed with me through our post-brunch on Sunday morning :)

Everyone who had their hair and make up done could not have been happier and could not have looked more stunning. I truly cannot say enough good things about ALB and am so thankful that I had this team for my wedding day. Ali is responsive, accommodating, and a true pleasure.

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and Amanda were outstanding!!!!! They came ready to make us all flawless and let’s just say they truly out did our expectations! From my trial to the big day it was pure joy and bliss!!! If you want to look and feel your best on the big day Ali and her team are the way to go!!!!!!!

Love Always Amanda & Justin

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her team are amazing! The hair and makeup for our wedding party was just incredible! We could not have been happier about how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Jamje, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her team were absolutely amazing! My wedding party looked gorgeous. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out! Ali made me feel so beautiful! My day would not have been the same without you! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali and her team are incredible! Always fast responses from Ali and wonderful customer service. I worked specifically with Arianna for my trial and day of services for myself and bridesmaids/mothers. She did an amazing job - everything was exactly how we wanted and it lasted the entire day, even after hours of dancing. I can't say enough about them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

You do not need to look any further for your bridal beauty team. Ali and her team is simply amazing! Ali is incredibly responsive through email and made me feel comfortable and confident in her team from the very beginning.

I had my trial with Ali a few months before my wedding. She was prompt, easy to work with and did exactly what I wanted! My mom who has shorter hair also did a trial with her and made her feel so comfortable and beautiful as the mother of the bride.

On the day of the wedding Ali and her team showed up on time and ready to pamper all my girls. They were efficient but did not make us feel rushed at all (we even finished ahead of schedule). Even that day there were some adjustments I wanted to make from my trial and Ali did that with ease. She is so knowledgeable and knows exactly how to make a bride feel special on her wedding day. She took the time with me to make sure my makeup felt perfect and that every hair was where I wanted it to be. I can't say enough good things about her. All night people commented on how beautiful and elegant my hair and makeup was and that's all thanks to Ali! My bridesmaids all loved their hair and makeup and it lasted all night. One of my bridesmaids loved hers so much she's booking them for her wedding in July.

Thank you Ali for making my whole bridal party feel beautiful- it was the best day ever and I looked exactly how I imagined myself on my wedding day. If you choose Ali and her team you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

From start to finish, Ali and her team were absolutely amazing. They are personable, professional and supportive of you on your day and the days leading up to it. Ali did my makeup trial and recreated it PERFECTLY on the day of my wedding. With my wedding being out of state, Ali and her team were on time, attentive to what I and all of my bridesmaids wanted and even delivered me an iced coffee to my room on the morning of my wedding. Ali and her team took the time to listen to what each girl wanted and nailed every single request. It truly makes such a difference not having to worry about what you will look like on the day of your wedding and ALB did just that, I felt absolutely beautiful and my did not worry about my makeup all night! Thank you so much, Ali! I could not be more happy with my decision to go with you on my wedding day and choosing you was NOT a hard decision at all!

Profile Picture User5414733, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Ali was amazing during the whole planning process. She was always quick to respond and very helpful with recommendations of how to schedule/plan for getting ready for the day. Both Alex and Brittni were right on time and did a fantastic job on all my BM’s!!!! They also stuck around a little longer to make sure that everyone’s makeup and hair was set if there were any touch ups needed. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jahna, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We hired Ali Lomazzo Beauty to do makeup services for my wedding last month, and used Ariana. Ariana and I did an amazing trial run back in July and she made me feel like a princess! She did makeup for myself and two attendants, and even traveled to the house we were getting ready at for no extra charge. She was so nice, warm and incredibly talented, she made my bridal party and I feel and look amazing. I recommend the services of Ariana and Ali Lomazzo Beauty to any bride looking for reasonably priced and high quality makeup application from a group of amazing professionals.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Ali's team is as good as it gets. The communication leading up to my wedding day was always timely and professional and I was blown away by the trial I had with Britt. On the day of, Britt and Angela arrived early, set up quickly, and were a joy to be around the entire day. They clearly love what they do and brought amazing energy. They made us all look and feel so beautiful and were quick to share recommendations for those of us who weren't as experienced with make-up. I would 100% recommend them to any bride and would absolutely use them again if the need arose in the future! Thank you Ali, Angela, and BRITT!! Britt you made me glow!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I would highly recommend make-up and hair services by Ali Lomazzo's team! I had my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid's hair/make-up done by Amanda and Ariana. They did a phenomenal job. I was stoked about how everyone turned out looking. I couldn't have pictured better results! They made me look exactly the way I wanted to in the pictures I showed them. This team is very professional and makes it pleasure to work with them.

Profile Picture Lena, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali is hands down the best beauty team in the area. She is AMAZING. I never had a worry because I knew her work was absolutely amazing from pictures and she did my best friends wedding. At the trial she captured my vision perfectly. I had a flowercrown and I was SO nervous about it. She sat there with me cutting off the extra flowers until I was happy with it. I also appreciated that she was totally honest with what she liked and didn't like. She gives great pre wedding skin care tips too! Not only is she incredibly talented, she has an awesome personality - I wish I could be friends with her all the time. I highly recommend her to any bride who wishes to have a stress free beauty experience on their wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ali Lomazzo Beauty & her team were the best beauty services for my wedding! Gwen worked my bridal hair into an absolute masterpiece and Brittni did the most amazing bridal make up! They were so fun and made the bridal party look stunning. I have been recommending to my engaged friends and would love to use again for future events!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I got married on August 26, 2017. I had Angela for makeup and Christina for hair for myself, 4 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked stunning after getting their hair and makeup done and not one person complained about it! It was very easy to communicate with Ali about the details of time, place and booking. Hair and makeup came out to us and brought all the essentials needed. They showed up on time and finished exactly on time as planned, which I was shocked only because my friends have told me that hair and makeup usually runs late. I was very, very happy with how my hair and make up turned out.

Profile Picture K, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

From the trial to the day of, Ali and her team were amazing. They were very professional, worked AHEAD of schedule, and also helped set the bridal party at ease. On the day we had 4 stylists - Ali, Eryk, Cristina, and Kai. They all did a fabulous job and my entire bridal party + both Moms loved their hair and make up. They travelled to the Cape and were there early and also had very competitive pricing. I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater MA area!

Profile Picture amber, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling