Westerhouse Weddings

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

Westerhouse Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company based in Franklin, Tennessee and serving the Nashville area. Owner Alex Westerhouse earned her wedding planning certification from The Bridal Society and has since designed stunning matrimonial celebrations in Tennessee and throughout the South. She has been featured in People Magazine, Southern Weddings, The Magnolia Journal, and other magazines.

Westerhouse Weddings offers several packages designed for a variety of needs from full-service to day-of coordination. With Alex’s full-service plan, you can relax and enjoy the experience as she guides you through the process from start to finish. Alex ensures no detail is overlooked so your event is flawless. If you prefer to do some or all of the organization yourself, her assisted or day-of planning expertise may be ideal for you. As Alex is also a talented floral designer, you can also avail of floral services from her company.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Molly
    Molly H. Married on 10/31/2020

Most beautiful florals!!!

Alex is incredibly talented! I sent her photos of what I was thinking and she perfectly brought it to life in a way I could only imagine. The flowers were so beautiful and I didn't want them to die! I just wanted to hold them forever. I know it was my wedding and I have a bias but I do feel like they were the most beautiful florals that I've seen at a wedding.
    G Hagerman Married on 07/18/2020

Westerhouse Weddings - Two Thumbs Way Up!

If you are looking to have a wedding, celebration, or some other special event in or around the Nashville area, I would highly recommend that you consider Westerhouse Weddings for your floral design and/or event planning. My wife and I chose Alex Westerhouse to do the floral arrangements for our wedding this past July and the result was straight out of the top drawer. Her work was absolutely stunning and it played such an integral part in the overall look of our big day.

If you choose to go with Westerhouse Weddings for your special occasion, rest assured that you will get exactly what you want, as Alex will work to create a design that matches what you have in your head. At the risk of sounding redundant, I must emphasize that point: Alex wants what YOU want for your special day. Not entirely sure what you want? Don’t worry! Alex is extremely knowledgeable and has an eye for the aesthetic; she will help guide you by making suggestions that you can trust.

What my wife and I loved most about Westerhouse Weddings was the combination of artistry and exceptional rapport. Not only was Alex’s design for our wedding strikingly beautiful, but Alex herself was also a dream to work with. She is professional, cordial, approachable, and has an unmistakable talent regarding her craft. And, although she was primarily the floral designer for our wedding, I can also vouch for her skills as a planner, as she was present the day of the wedding to assist with coordination. Having her there was very calming and reassuring.

For those reading this review that prefer precise ratings, I give Westerhouse Weddings 5/5 or 10/10. My wife and I have reminisced about it countless times already - we wouldn’t change a thing. We are very fortunate to have been able to still have our wedding when we did given all that’s going on this year (2020), and what’s more is that we have this indelible image of that wonderful day etched in our minds forever thanks to the contributions of people like Alex Westerhouse. Thank you, Alex!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Westerhouse Weddings 1
Exclusive

100 General Oakley Drive Franklin, TN, 37015
205-525-8320
Location of (Westerhouse Weddings)
3820 charlotte ave Nashville, TN, 37209 See on map

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding