Westerhouse Weddings Reviews

8 | Franklin, TN

8 Reviews for Westerhouse Weddings

Samantha · Married on 02/29/2020

HIGHEST recommendation I can give

Alex was WONDERFUL to work with! I sent her a few photos for inspiration, and she went above and beyond to make my floral/candle/greenery dreams come true. We got on a call before my wedding day to make sure we were on the same page, and she understood the vibe I was going for even better than I did.

I had originally been planning on going the DIY route since I had fairly simple floral needs, but Alex's prices were so reasonable that I could NOT justify stressing myself out with flowers and candles the week of my wedding when she could handle it all for me at such a great price. I arrived at my venue and my florals were all already there, beautifully set up, and her staff also handled the flip between the ceremony and the reception. I would recommend Alex wholeheartedly, and I would 100% go to her again for any future event.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Sara Martin · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommend!

Loved working with Alex! She made everything super easy for me and remained flexible even after I changed things. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t recommend highly enough!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Traci Landon · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent Experience with Westerhouse Weddings!

I have worked with Alexis on several of our fundraising events where she has helped me provide beautiful floral arrangements within my budget! Alexis does beautiful work and I feel like I can count on her to follow through with her promises for the event. She is my go-to for help with pulling my events together with those special touches! Call her!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kristian

Kristian Moyers · Married on 06/25/2019

Everything that I needed for the perfect wedding day!

My wedding would not have been the same without her expertise. The flowers she put together for my wedding are exactly what I wanted. She listened to my vision and made it happen better than I ever could have imagined. I am so glad I had her help in making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Lorin

Lorin Poore · Married on 12/15/2018

Alex is the best!!!

We used Alex as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision!! She was great at keeping the boys in line and keeping the day moving. She also is really funny and made the day so much less stressful. I would definitely recommend using her, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2016

Alexis was amazing! I hired her as a 'day of coordinator', but she went above and beyond those duties. She was there every second I needed her. If you're a bride, and contemplating a coordinator, do yourself a favor, and hire Alexis. It will be the best money spent, and your wedding day will run so smooth. Thank you so much again Alexis. I couldn't have made it without you. You are truly a miracle worker. ??

Sent on 09/21/2016

Carla · Married on 03/19/2016

I don't know how we could have gotten through our daughters wedding without Alexis! She went above and beyond our expectations! We hired Alexis for Day of coordination but she did so much more! She helped me decorate the day before, ran the rehearsal and handled everything the day of our event. She remained calm when we had a few glitches and even helped me put floral arrangements back together that blew off the wine barrels! She stayed after and helped me pack everything up. She is amazing and will be the best money spent on a wedding. Thank you again Alexis! Carla Vinson

Sent on 03/21/2016

Megan · Married on 01/03/2015

Wow! Words cannot describe how helpful Alex was throughout the entire process. I had NO idea what I wanted my wedding to look like and she patiently sent picture after picture until we had a plan. She continued to follow up on flowers, venue, and bridesmaid arrangements. Now to the day of....Alex was up before me setting up the reception venue. She handled crisis after crisis with professionalism and disgression.

Rainy wedding day? She's carrying your dress. Complicated family members? She's keeping them happy. Unreliable venue? She's crafting a Plan B before you even realize something went wrong.

In short, Alex has an eye for detail that ensures a picture perfect wedding day, attention to detail that gives you peace of mind, and a wonderful personality that welcomes questions and change.

Sent on 09/22/2015