Minneapolis, MN 55417 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Alex Johnson Photography

The world of photography was opened for me at the age of ten when my father and I built a pinhole camera from an old television box and some black linen. It has been a long time since then, but the experience has kept me rightly grounded in the simplicity and beauty that only a photograph can create.

?

Many photographers today forget the reason they do what they do, getting caught up in making money or over complicating the process by focusing too much on the wrong aspects.

?

I take photographs. It’s that simple. I stick to my laid back, no pressure style and let the images I create speak for themselves. When you are relaxed and having fun, the photographs will always reflect it.

?

For booking information or any questions you may have, please refer to the Contact page.

?

I look forward to working with you!

Alex Johnson

Follow Alex Johnson Photography on

3e305916759ba308 1490193422588 2000x800q9
3e305916759ba308 1490193422588 2000x800q9

6 Reviews for Alex Johnson Photography

Karen · Married on 07/24/2016

Alex is amazing! Not only is a nice, laid-back guy, but his photos are amazing. He is also an incredible value, so I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. We love our photos so much!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Joe · Married on 11/08/2014

Alex is the best! His photos are so professional and artistic. He captures really beautiful moments without being intrusive at all. He let us do our thing and he still managed to get great shots. Also, Alex's pre-wedding work was very helpful. He has a very easy website questionnaire that lays out all the event details and photo requests before the big day, and also makes payment schedules very smooth. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Alex was great to work with--Flexible, professional (but approachable), and really took the time to get to know us and our style. He was easy to get a hold of and so nice to work with from start to finish. We love the pictures and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2014