Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

Ceremony music throughout Florida
Alan Adler, professional pianist and keyboard player welcomes the opportunity to play for your at your wedding.  He is available to play ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception.  Alan comes to you with over 25 years of professional experience, has a huge song selection, the ability to play all of your requests, the sensitivity to tailor the music to the party, and an easy-going personality that makes him a pleasure to work with. Able to play any style of music, Alan has played hundreds of private events and banquets, such as wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, wedding receptions, piano bars and holiday sing-alongs. Whether your taste is for classical, the old standards, for show tunes, classic rock or for modern music, Alan is always happy to please any audience.

Wedding songs are a very important factor to consider when planning your wedding. They set the general mood and tone for your ceremony or reception, while also allowing you to express your feelings through music.  Alan will help you with your selections and help you incorporate music throughout your big day.

Alan currently plays at restaurants, hotels and wedding venues throughout Florida and would welcome the opportunity to play at your wedding.

Call me at (407) 340-9387 or email me at the3adlers@earthlink.net for a free quote.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards on

6 Reviews for Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

4.1
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Piano (1)

0.5

BATSHIT CRAZY!! DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY!! He is straight psycho!!

Profile Picture User6876157, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano

Alan Adler did an amazing job providing the ceremony music for our wedding. He calmly and professionally transitioned to our rain back-up, moving his entire set-up without a complaint or time delay. He was easy to work with before the wedding and we asked if he could play some unique songs for our ceremony. In short notice, he learned a rendition of "Where is my Mind" that was perfect! We would recommend anyone to give Alan a chance to play for them. His musical style was a nice accompaniment to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
4.2

We had Alan play background piano music during the dinner at our reception. Very elegant, and people came up to us all night and raved about how beautiful his playing was. As a professional musician myself, I thought his choice of music wasn't quite perfect, but I had little complaints and could have been much more specific. He definitely was a hit, and we are happy having hired him.

Profile Picture Ernestine, 12/21/12, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1263578869692 00000004
220x220 sq 1263578904911 00000005
220x220 sq 1290865435850 000000033

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Alan is highly professional and responsive and I highly recommend working with him!

Alan was great to work with and I would easily recommend him to any bride.

Alan played for a wedding at Victoria Gardens during cocktail hour and everyone thoroughly enjoyed his lovely music.

397 PROS I KNOW