Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

5 Reviews for Alan Adler Piano and Keyboards

Alan Adler did an amazing job providing the ceremony music for our wedding. He calmly and professionally transitioned to our rain back-up, moving his entire set-up without a complaint or time delay. He was easy to work with before the wedding and we asked if he could play some unique songs for our ceremony. In short notice, he learned a rendition of "Where is my Mind" that was perfect! We would recommend anyone to give Alan a chance to play for them. His musical style was a nice accompaniment to our ceremony.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/3/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
4.2

We had Alan play background piano music during the dinner at our reception. Very elegant, and people came up to us all night and raved about how beautiful his playing was. As a professional musician myself, I thought his choice of music wasn't quite perfect, but I had little complaints and could have been much more specific. He definitely was a hit, and we are happy having hired him.

Profile Picture Ernestine, 12/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Alan did an amazing job of learning my songs and playing them in exactly the right tunes. We had a wonderfuly ceremony thanks to him and his wonderful piano skills!

Profile Picture Christy, 11/20/10, 1 Review