Orlando, FL 32808 Map · Phone number

About Pepina Dell'Olio

Hi, I play a violin and a viola. Please visit my website: www.weddingviolinorlando.com E-mail: pepinad@hotmail.com Cell. # (850) 491-5059 I have a Doctorate degree in violin performance from the Florida State University. I can play various styles of music at the weddings and other events. I can also play with my colleagues in a group. Please get in touch with me if you are interested. Thank you very much!

• Orlando Violinist

Pepina Dell'Olio 5
  • Sonia

Sonia Seda · Married on 09/18/2019

Wedding reception

Very professional. Sharp on time. Great music. Answers all emails fast. A wonderful touch of elegance and grace as she plays her violin and makes your event feel so complete and well carried out. Thanks Pepina. We are looking forward to anniversaries with you!

Pepina Dell'Olio 6
    Pepina Dell'Olio 7
    Pepina Dell'Olio 8
    Pepina Dell'Olio 9
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Pepina Dell'Olio's reply:

Thanks so much Sonia-it was pleasure to play on your daughter's wedding! I enjoyed it-thank you for your kind words and I wish your daughter and her husband many happy years in the future!
  • Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond Amazing!

We hired Pepina for our wedding ceremony and she was beyond amazing!!! All our guests, my husband now and I were pretty impressed with her! She played the Imperial March (Darth Vader song) for my groom’s entrance and It was just incredible! My recessional and processional songs were the epitome of perfection too!

Pepina music gave my ceremony that extra magical and dreamy touch. Not only that but Pepina was also very professional, easy to work with and was able to deliver the special songs we requested. Thank you so much Pepina!

Pepina Dell'Olio 10
    Sent on 04/29/2019

Pepina Dell'Olio's reply:

Thanks so much Lizzy-it was pleasure to play on your wedding-I enjoyed very much being a part of such special occasion of yours-thanks!

Helayna · Married on 01/26/2019

Lovely Ceremony Musician

We decided 2 weeks before our wedding to add a Violin and Cello to our outdoor ceremony (previously music through speaker). I reached out to Pepina and had a quote within a day. She proceeded to assist with my song selection by sending a list of common ceremony music that is popular. Pepina and the cello player (she arranged) arrived early, were very professionally dresses, and played AMAZINGLY. You could just hear their music floating through the ceremony space.

I would HIGHLY recommend Pepina. Her rate was very reasonable, attire professional, and playing BEAUTIFUL.

Pepina Dell'Olio 11
    Sent on 03/16/2019

Pepina Dell'Olio's reply:

Thanks so much Helayna-we enjoyed very much playing on your wonderful wedding!
    My colleague Ana and I are very happy that we played on your wedding-thanks!

Pepina Dell'Olio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 200
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Music
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Orchestra
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Harp
    Piano
    Trumpet
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music