Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

2 Reviews for Alamo City Photography

I used Thumbtack to find a photographer for my wedding that I planned in a month. I was supposed to get married in Sept but had to push it fwd to April. I was a little nervous about finding vendors with such short notice but Scott brought great ease to me and made me feel like everything was still going to work out for my wedding even with the drastic changes.

Scott is truly is a beam on sunshine. What a joy this man carries around and was pleasant to work with. Every bit of communication we had was pleasant and professional.

Scott brough such joy to our wedding day, it literally felt like Scott was just a long time family friend that was there to take pictures of our wedding. We were absolutely blown away by our wedding pictures. So beautiful! I think they should be in a magezine or something :)

For the service we received and the quality of photos we got more than our money's worth and I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Thank you Scott!

Profile Picture Nikevia, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can we say.... Scott was very professional in the way business was handled from the start and his work was of excellent quality in the end. We are very happy with the services he provided on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Hassan & Tiffanie , 5/29/11, 5 Reviews