146 Sullivan Dr., San Antonio, TX 78213 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Alamo City Photography

Photography is our passion ...
Alamo City Photography offers quality wedding photography with creativity, innovation and a style all its own. Relax and enjoy your special day and leave it to us to capture and create images and memories as unique as you are. Serving San Antonio, Austin and Central Texas.

0033 jpg
0038 jpg
0039 jpg

2 Reviews for Alamo City Photography

Nikevia · Married on 04/27/2013

I used Thumbtack to find a photographer for my wedding that I planned in a month. I was supposed to get married in Sept but had to push it fwd to April. I was a little nervous about finding vendors with such short notice but Scott brought great ease to me and made me feel like everything was still going to work out for my wedding even with the drastic changes.

Scott is truly is a beam on sunshine. What a joy this man carries around and was pleasant to work with. Every bit of communication we had was pleasant and professional.

Scott brough such joy to our wedding day, it literally felt like Scott was just a long time family friend that was there to take pictures of our wedding. We were absolutely blown away by our wedding pictures. So beautiful! I think they should be in a magezine or something :)

For the service we received and the quality of photos we got more than our money's worth and I would recommend Scott to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Thank you Scott!

Hassan & Tiffanie · Married on 05/29/2011

What can we say.... Scott was very professional in the way business was handled from the start and his work was of excellent quality in the end. We are very happy with the services he provided on our wedding day.

Alamo City Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Event Creations
    Event Creations Wedding Planners

I have worked with Scott on both social and business type events. He is very professional and takes the most beautiful pictures. I would recommend using Alamo City Photography for any wedding or event!

• 146 Sullivan Dr. San Antonio, TX 78213 See on map