Amesbury, Amesbury, MA 01913 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards Music is a wedding band that is located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. AJ Edwards is the acoustic singer and guitarist that performs for newlyweds across the New England area. AJ is ready to work with you to create the perfect soundtrack to your wedding. AJ Edwards Music is ready to give you a live performance that everyone will love.

AJ Edwards Music is happy to play during your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as during your cocktail hour. AJ has a long list of songs ready to play that ranges from Frank Sinatra to Ed Sheeran. He is also up for learning new songs if a song you want isn't on his list already. In addition, AJ Edwards Music can provide these other music services:

• Liability insurance
Great place
Lovely voice
Lovely voice

• Videos 3

54 Reviews for AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 1
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 2
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 3
  • Erica

Erica Carmody · Married on 07/12/2019

Ceremony Music that made my wedding PERFECT.

Guests came up to me all night to ask "Where did you find your guitarist!?"

Everyone was truly amazed with the quality of the music. AJ also gladly learned an unconventional processional song for me, the theme from "The Office".

My ceremony was planned to be outside with a gorgeous view of the Boston skyline. I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding. However, due to weather, we had to move the ceremony inside. I feared that my ceremony would lose its magic inside a ballroom, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The warmth of the music absolutely transformed the space and everything felt as intimate and magical as I hoped. Thank you, AJ. I'm so grateful for your talent at my wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 4
  • Erin

Erin Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Booking AJ was a no-brainer!

We were so happy to have AJ for our big day! He had previously performed at both of my husband's sisters weddings and was a crowd favorite. It was a no-brainer to book AJ for our own wedding. He is beyond talented, very professional and quick to respond. I knew we were leaving ourselves and our guests in great hands by hiring him for our ceremony and cocktail reception.

AJ was also very helpful and worked with me to help pick out our ceremony songs and did a fantastic rendition of one of my favorite songs that I ended up walking down the aisle to - making that moment even more special.

I would highly recommend AJ to any one of my friends for their weddings or parties. You will be in amazing hands and your guests will not be disappointed. His music and talent is just beautiful.

Thank you for making our day so great, AJ!

Sent on 07/17/2019

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System