Amesbury, Amesbury, MA 01913 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards Music is a wedding band that is located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. AJ Edwards is the acoustic singer and guitarist that performs for newlyweds across the New England area. AJ is ready to work with you to create the perfect soundtrack to your wedding. AJ Edwards Music is ready to give you a live performance that everyone will love.

AJ Edwards Music is happy to play during your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as during your cocktail hour. AJ has a long list of songs ready to play that ranges from Frank Sinatra to Ed Sheeran. He is also up for learning new songs if a song you want isn't on his list already. In addition, AJ Edwards Music can provide these other music services:

• Liability insurance
Great place
Lovely voice
Lovely voice

• Videos 3

56 Reviews for AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 1
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 2
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 3

Amber · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Decision!

If you’re looking for live music at your wedding, you have to hire AJ Edwards! We hired AJ for both our ceremony and cocktail hour and we could not be happier at how perfect his perfomance was. Our wedding was two weeks ago and everyone is still talking about how amazing AJ was – he was definitely the highlight of our wedding!

Throughout the whole wedding process, AJ was friendly, professional and easy to work with. Prior to booking AJ, we contacted him and he let us know he was performing at a local resutaurant. After watching him sing only one song, we knew we had to book AJ for our wedding. His voice is incredible and the range of artists he can cover is truly impressive. We would highly recommend AJ for any wedding/event! He truly is the best and we’re so grateful AJ was able to be a part of our wedding day. Thank you AJ!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Erica

Erica Carmody · Married on 07/12/2019

Ceremony Music that made my wedding PERFECT.

Guests came up to me all night to ask "Where did you find your guitarist!?"

Everyone was truly amazed with the quality of the music. AJ also gladly learned an unconventional processional song for me, the theme from "The Office".

My ceremony was planned to be outside with a gorgeous view of the Boston skyline. I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding. However, due to weather, we had to move the ceremony inside. I feared that my ceremony would lose its magic inside a ballroom, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The warmth of the music absolutely transformed the space and everything felt as intimate and magical as I hoped. Thank you, AJ. I'm so grateful for your talent at my wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 4

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System