AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. Reviews

54 | Amesbury, MA

54 Reviews for AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 1
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 2
AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 3
  • Erica

Erica Carmody · Married on 07/12/2019

Ceremony Music that made my wedding PERFECT.

Guests came up to me all night to ask "Where did you find your guitarist!?"

Everyone was truly amazed with the quality of the music. AJ also gladly learned an unconventional processional song for me, the theme from "The Office".

My ceremony was planned to be outside with a gorgeous view of the Boston skyline. I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding. However, due to weather, we had to move the ceremony inside. I feared that my ceremony would lose its magic inside a ballroom, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The warmth of the music absolutely transformed the space and everything felt as intimate and magical as I hoped. Thank you, AJ. I'm so grateful for your talent at my wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 4
  • Erin

Erin Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Booking AJ was a no-brainer!

We were so happy to have AJ for our big day! He had previously performed at both of my husband's sisters weddings and was a crowd favorite. It was a no-brainer to book AJ for our own wedding. He is beyond talented, very professional and quick to respond. I knew we were leaving ourselves and our guests in great hands by hiring him for our ceremony and cocktail reception.

AJ was also very helpful and worked with me to help pick out our ceremony songs and did a fantastic rendition of one of my favorite songs that I ended up walking down the aisle to - making that moment even more special.

I would highly recommend AJ to any one of my friends for their weddings or parties. You will be in amazing hands and your guests will not be disappointed. His music and talent is just beautiful.

Thank you for making our day so great, AJ!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Dave · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible SInger/Guitarist - Highly Recommend

We hired AJ to play at our cocktail hour and could not have been more happy! We went and checked him out before the wedding, and after just one song knew we had to hire him. He was the absolute highlight of our cocktail hour, and worth every penny. In addition to being a very talented singer and guitarist, he is also a genuinely nice person, and helped us out every step of the way. He was even kind enough to stick around and perform our first dance song, which was magical. I cannot recommend AJ enough, do yourself a favor and hire him for your next event, you will not regret it! 5/5 stars!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Andrea Stone · Married on 10/12/2018

Everything we wanted and more!!!!

A.J. was absolutely amazing. We asked him to play "Chasing Cars" from Snow Patrol as i walked down the isle. I got goosebumps the minute I heard the song. His style and talent are off the charts! A.J. was professional, courteous, and fun to work with. All of my wedding guests were so impressed with him. I would definitely recommend A.J. to anyone looking for nothing but the best when it comes to musical talent.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Deirdre · Married on 10/07/2018

A Wedding Highlight

AJ exceeded our expectations for our October Wedding at the Cliff House. It was a very windy day and he managed to power through and was a guest favorite! He added so much to our cocktail hour as well and he even stayed a bit after he was done with the first dances so my guests could praise him for his truly exceptional work! He was AWESOME and you cant go wrong in choosing him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

AJ was simply amazing! AJ is extremely professional and responsive and we (and our guests) were blown away with the cocktail hour and his rendition of our first dance song. He arrived at our event site with plenty of time to set up and was extremely gracious to our venue. While we were planning he was very helpful in providing a sample of how he would play our first dance song. AJ was also patient as we went back and forth when we changed our minds on the songs we wanted to walk down the aisle to! All the songs were played with great musicianship and were absolutely beautiful. Having AJ singing live at our cocktail reception added so much warmth to the day. If we could have had AJ play longer or for the night we would have! A huge thanks to you AJ. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to add a classy touch to their event!

Sent on 10/14/2018

AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist.'s reply:

Stephanie & Tom, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your beautiful wedding! I enjoyed working with you both and performing your elegant song selections - especially that timeless first dance “It Had To Be You.”

All the best,
    AJ

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with AJ was sincerely excellent and absolutely seamless. AJ is a pleasure to work with. He is thoughtful, responsive, and an overall gem for any wedding or event in which one is looking for a talented, warm, and memorable solo artist. All of our guests kept asking us where we found AJ from. He truly added that personal and whimsical aspect to our wedding that we were looking for, from the preceremony music and processional to our cocktail hour and dinner. Even when our timeline did not go exactly as planned, AJ was more than happy to adjust to create a seamless transition in our evening. We would highly, highly recommend AJ for any wedding or event. We feel lucky and privileged to have him as a part of our story!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lindsay Arenson · Married on 07/28/2018

Aj is amazing - the first vendor i hired!

I set my wedding date and signed my contract for my venue. The very next day I emailed AJ to make sure he was available to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was the first vendor I hired and besides marrying my husband, probably one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day. :) Being an event planner myself, I have worked with AJ on other events and his professionalism, talent and connection with each and every couple is unmatched. We are huge classic rock fans and he was able to give us exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He even learned a country song he had never heard of before and quite honestly I think he sang it better than the actual artist. :) Months after our wedding, our guests are still telling me how they were mesmerized by AJ during cocktail hour. HE IS THE BEST! Thank you AJ for making our day even that much more amazing.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Thanh · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired AJ to play acoustic guitar for our wedding ceremony, cocktail reception and beginning of dinner. We were really happy with his performance and would hire AJ again in a heartbeat. When we first spoke with AJ, he walked us through the process of picking various songs and gave us advice on timing, logistics and song choice. We were impressed with AJ's professionalism, kindness and large portfolio of songs. He had all the songs we wanted at the wedding and he was willing to learn new songs as well. AJ's voice is amazing and all the guests we've seen post-wedding have commented on how great he was.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

AJ was simply amazing! We had a DJ for our reception, but I am such a fan of live, acoustic music I knew I wanted a singer for cocktail hour. AJ was super easy to work with, responsive, and professional. He made our cocktail hour so special and our guests couldn’t stop raving about his talent. Without hesitation I would recommend him to any bride. AJ thanks again!! - Kelly and Mike

Sent on 06/04/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

AJ performed live during our cocktail hour this past Memorial Day weekend and he was fantastic! His acoustic performance set the tone perfectly for our guests. AJ sounds great singing any genre of music!! Not only was he a great performer, but he was also warm, friendly, professional, and super easy to get in touch with! He was truly terrific to work with. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Donna · Married on 04/14/2018

AJ was absolutely amazing at a Sweet 16 party we held for two of our girls. His music touched the hearts of all of us, regardless of differences in age, we all found ourselves dancing and singing along. We hired AJ for 3 hours and found ourselves wanting more time to listen to him. AJ is professional, talented, and charming. Everyone loved him. We will definitely hire him again in the future. :-)

Sent on 09/02/2016

Louisa · Married on 02/24/2018

I hired AJ at the last minute as we were not sure what our plans would be for our second wedding and he did not disappoint. He sang and played guitar during cocktail hour and sang Marry Me by Train as we walked down the aisle. So beautiful. He is a very talented young man and I would highly recommend him for any event. He made our day very special. Thank you AJ. L and J

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alana · Married on 11/04/2017

I hired AJ to perform ceremony music as well as play for the cocktail hour for my wedding and can't say enough about how amazing he was! He learned new songs at our request and I will cherish the memories he created for us! My guests were so enamored by his voice they didn't want him to stop... weeks after the wedding they are still talking about him! I would absolutely recommend him for your event and can't wait to see him perform again!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Sandra · Married on 10/22/2017

I hired AJ to perform some special songs for my daughters ceremony. He was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish. He's not only talented, he is a lovely person as well. He added such a personal touch to their wedding! I really can't say enough about him. The Bride & Groom were thrilled with AJ!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jamien · Married on 09/30/2017

AJ was a highlight at our wedding!! We had him playing as guests arrived, during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had to move his location mid-cocktail hour d/t weather and he was more than accommodating. He really worked with us to make our wedding unique to us. AJ actually let my father-in-law play the harmonica with him! He was a pleasure to work with, responsive, professional and kind. He is such an awesome talent, everyone loved him!! Our guests of all ages are still talking about how good he was. You can't go wrong with AJ!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Aj at our Renaissance Golf Club wedding September 9th 2017. All of my guests are still raving about how amazing AJ was. I chose 3 Songs for Aj to learn. 2 of the songs were country which is not a genre I had heard him sing. He blew my expectations and did a wonderful job. Aj preformed my ceremony, cocktail hour, first dance and a group dance. I have Aj flexibility to use his judgement and chose a song for the start of my bridal march. He chose "here comes the sun" and it could not of been more perfect the sun came out just as he started singing!☀️

Sent on 10/02/2017
    AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 5
    AJ Edwards : Singer. Acoustic Guitarist. 6

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2017

We chose AJ to sing our first dance at our wedding and his voice is absolutely amazing. He was very professional and wonderful to work with and even helped us with our song choice (since unlike most couples, I had no idea what song to choose). AJ will provide you with a list of song choices but he also offers to learn any song you want. I would highly recommend giving him a call! Thanks again AJ!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kelli · Married on 06/30/2017

If I could rate him ten stars I would! AJ played for our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding and We could not have asked for more. We were absolutely blown away. He is so talented and our guests could not stop talking about him. Can't wait for our next big event because he will be the first person I call. As a bride nerves can set in and his calmness and confidence put me at ease. He helped with planning of our ceremony music and for the cocktail hour. He is personalble and very professional. AJ I cannot thank you enough for helping to make our day so special and memorable!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sayre · Married on 05/26/2017

Very responsive and accommodating. We loved AJ from a friend's rehearsal dinner, so we were very excited when he was able to do our cocktail hour! Guests loved him!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Maria · Married on 04/28/2017

AJ was one of the best parts of our wedding. Not only does he do an increíble job as a musician, he was flexible, responsive and fun to work with. He accommodated for everything we wanted (ceremony, cocktail hour and he learned a special song for our first dance) and worked directly with the venue to organize so that we didn't need to worry. The day after the wedding we had a cookout, and several guests commmwntes that they wished he was there again! Really the best.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

We had AJ Edwards sing/play guitar for our ceremony and during cocktail hour and he was absolutely incredible. For days and weeks after the wedding, our guests kept commenting on how good he was and how much it added to the ceremony. He was able to learn several songs for us in a relatively short notice, but also has a long list of songs to pick from. I highly recommend having AJ play at your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was having AJ perform. In addition to being a joy to be around AJ is extremely talented. We were beyond pleased with his performance and it really added to our day in a special way that we will always remember. All of the guests at the wedding had nothing but nice things to say about his performance. We had AJ sing our first dance and he was able to learn the song quickly sounded INCREDIBLE. It made that special moment so memorable and personal. We would choose him over and over again. We highly recommend AJ Edwards!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • User6520933 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I worked with AJ for our March 2016 wedding. He was responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. AJ went above and beyond by even learning a few of my favorite songs for our ceremony. Music adds such a personal, special touch - we are so glad to have had such a quality musician play for our loved ones. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/29/2016