Charlotte, NC 28262 Map · Phone number

About Aisle Say Yes

Aisle Say Yes | Wedding & Events is a Charlotte-based, full service wedding and event planning company. The Aisle Say Yes | Weddings & Events mission is to assist you in creating something that is intentional and uniquely yours. This certified wedding planning company offers a wide range of planning services, allowing you to pick and choose based on your personal needs.

Aisle Say Yes | Wedding & Events has a variety of packages to choose from, so whether you are simply seeking month-of coordination or full planning, you are sure to have your needs met. The Month-of-Coordination package perfect for the couple who has already logged in the hours of planning their wedding and are now seeking professional assistance to bring it all to life. If you are looking for a more involved planning service, the full planning package is ideal for those who are starting from scratch and need help every step of the way. Additionally, Aisle Say Yes | Wedding & Events offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
Follow Aisle Say Yes on

Other couples have also viewed

• Details Wedding Planning
06156a4dd4129cef 1517349984 4face118fe1e2960 1517349978819 1 17 Soto Wedding 86

7 Reviews for Aisle Say Yes

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. · Married on 06/11/2021

If I could give Pamela from Aisle Say Yes a million stars I would! Top notch planner!

My fiancé and I hired Pamela from ASY when we got engaged in August 2019 and planned for an October 2020 wedding. Then the pandemic hit and it threw a massive wrench in all our plans! Planning a wedding is stressful enough but then you add planning during a pandemic and all the unknowns into the mix. Now that is STRESS! However the silver lining in all of it was having Pamela to help us throughout the journey. She was there to help us figure out everything. She worked extra hard with all of our vendors coordinating a new date and staying up to date with CDC and state guidelines. I could not have planned this wedding without Pamela. She was extremely professional and very real. She was able to balance being the planner but also had empathy as to what it was like being a bride during a pandemic! Every single thing I envisioned for our wedding day came to fruition because of the help I received from Pamela. She was very prompt with returning my calls/texts/emails and always followed up with me keeping me in the loop about everything. The day of our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! Pamela and her assistant worked beautifully together to create a seamless flawless wedding! Even my bridal party and family were impressed with her level of professionalism and efficiency. I would highly recommend hiring Pamela to help plan your wedding. She is a top notch planner!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Dominique · Married on 10/21/2018

Just Wonderful.

When I was looking for a wedding planner, it was important to work with someone that had passion, knowledge and was friendly. Pamela was all of this and then more. Listening to her purpose and how she wants her couples to feel during the process was what sealed the deal for us. Aisle Say Yes is an amazing company in which Pamela took the stress off of us by communicating with vendors, suggesting vendors and providing inspiration for ideas that may not be fully developed. For some, planning a wedding is stressful, but I felt calm and collected knowing that I had constant communication and updates throughout the entire process. I’m so glad we hired Aisle Say Yes, it made all the difference.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional service, professional planner and passionate about making your day amazing!

The first conversation with Pamela was via telephone and her energy exuded a person that loved weddings. Initially I was apprehensive because she sounded to good to be true but once we met in person it was a no brainer to let her handle our big day. Pamela is professional, prompt with responding and goes above in beyond to help your vision become a reality. Most importantly she gives honest advice and you will feel like you have a best friend by your side helping plan one of the most important memories you will create. Pamela did a great job and we are thankful we chose Aisle Say Yes!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Award

Aisle Say Yes FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Charlotte, NC, 28262 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Aisle Say Yes)