7700 N. Lamar, Austin, TX 78752 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

39 Reviews for Aimage

Tracy · Married on 01/07/2017

We met Lisa at an open house at Chateau on the Creek, and had an instant connection with her. As I researched photographers and their work, I loved the photos that she took- the emotion that she captured, and the beauty of her artistry. We chose her to capture our engagement and wedding photos, and there are literally hundreds from the few hours we spent with her that I absolutely love! Thank you so much Lisa and Don for capturing the images that record the beginning of our lives together!
    Tracy and Brad

Jane · Married on 07/01/2016

Look at the expressions on the faces of the people in Lisa's photographs. We selected her because of her portfolio of great expressions--she did not let us down. Lisa was helpful, warm and creative. She captured every moment I thought of, and many more I had not considered until I saw her work and said, "I'm so glad to have a picture of that!" My highest recommendations for her art and her heart.

Jordan · Married on 04/02/2016

We met Lisa at an open house that our venue held, and her personality attracted us instantly. You could tell she is passionate about what she does, and glancing through her portfolio showed that she knows her craft well. We booked her for our engagement session and had such a good time at the shoot! She made great use of the lighting, landscape and gave us a lot of good poses to do. Her and her husband were great to work with and we really enjoyed the time. And we enjoyed the photos even more! I absolutely loved every photo she took and had a hard time picking out favorites...I had it narrowed down to about 93! Ha! They were all gorgeous photos and I knew we had made the right decision in choosing our photographer. I can't wait to see what she captures at the wedding!

Aimage FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives

• Flora Fetish LLC.
    Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Lisa and I have been working with the same clients many times and many years. I always find her precise and flexible and goes beyond expectations. She is a great match for your wedding day.

• 7700 N. Lamar Austin, 78752 See on map