7700 N. Lamar, Austin, TX 78752 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

40 Reviews for Aimage

Melissa Bommer · Married on 06/01/2019

Could not be happier!

We chose Lisa and Don to be our wedding photographers and I am so glad we did!
    I reached out to a lot of photographers trying to find the right one for my wedding and was disappointed. It was all business and they didn't seem to care about what my (now) husband and I wanted.
    I luckily found Lisa's website and e-mailed her right away. We talked on the phone for an hour! We talked about every type of photo that I wanted and she also had a ton of great ideas as well. She takes the time to get to know you. I was very excited when we got off the phone and booked her immediatley.
    On our wedding day, Lisa and Don showed up right on time and got started.
    Lisa was amazing. Everyone loved her and her personality. She had us all laughing the whole time.
    We received our pictures 2 weeks later and we love all of the photos they took. They are beautiful and they captured so many amazing moments. Every type of photo I wanted was there.
    Lisa also takes the time to photoshop your pictures. I really loved seeing this. She sends you a USB drive with all your photos and we received over 1,000!
    I recommend this business 100%. Astounding work from talented professionals!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tracy · Married on 01/07/2017

We met Lisa at an open house at Chateau on the Creek, and had an instant connection with her. As I researched photographers and their work, I loved the photos that she took- the emotion that she captured, and the beauty of her artistry. We chose her to capture our engagement and wedding photos, and there are literally hundreds from the few hours we spent with her that I absolutely love! Thank you so much Lisa and Don for capturing the images that record the beginning of our lives together!
    Tracy and Brad

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jane · Married on 07/01/2016

Look at the expressions on the faces of the people in Lisa's photographs. We selected her because of her portfolio of great expressions--she did not let us down. Lisa was helpful, warm and creative. She captured every moment I thought of, and many more I had not considered until I saw her work and said, "I'm so glad to have a picture of that!" My highest recommendations for her art and her heart.

Sent on 07/19/2016

• Flora Fetish LLC.
    Flora Fetish LLC. Wedding Florists

Lisa and I have been working with the same clients many times and many years. I always find her precise and flexible and goes beyond expectations. She is a great match for your wedding day.

• 7700 N. Lamar Austin, 78752 See on map