Delancey st & Clinton st., New York, NY 10002 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ai Love Hair

Ai Sakai has been working as a hair and makeup artist in New York for several years now. She has done the hair and makeup for major magazine, numerous C.D. cover shots for artists from Japan, as well as Japanese television shows filmed in New York. While doing all this, Ai also started working weddings and has been in charge of the hair and makeup for over 50 wedding per year. Ai acquired her skills through on the job training in Japan and has since refined her trade in New York.

P3152560
P3152560

32 Reviews for Ai Love Hair

• Anita

Anita · Married on 10/02/2016

Ai is amazing ! She worked with me extensively to figure out the best hairstyle for my wedding. Her makeup application is flawless and expertly applied.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Chiharu · Married on 08/01/2015

I could not be more happier with hair and makeup services provided by Ai. She did my, my MOH's and my mother's hair and makeup and all of us were extremely happy with the results. I received so many positive comments about my hair and makeup. I wanted my makeup to be not too heavy (more natural) yet still glamorous with my dress, and she did exactly that. My hair was so beautifully done that even my father, who never comments on how my hair is, just loved it and couldn't stop commenting about it. It was easy to schedule both the trial and the wedding day with Ai as she and her assistant were very responsive to e-mails and Ai even called me to follow up to make sure everything was ok. The trial was done in a beautiful hair salon in midtown NY, which was very convenient for me. In addition to her technical skills, she was such a wonderful person to work with; she arrived on time and completed her work on time, and was very professional, responsive, friendly and flexible. I would recommend Ai for anyone seeking beautiful hair and makeup as well as wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Some of my friends said they would love to hire Ai on their wedding day after they saw my makeup and hair. Ai was friendly and easy to work with. She arrived 15 min. early on my getting-ready venue so I didn’t need to worry about the time.

Ai also did my mom’s and mother-in-law’s makeup and hair. They both loved her amazing work. Ai created a nature but yet stunning look for me. The make-up was flawless and stayed for a long time. Thank you Ai for the wonderful service. The makeup and hair was definitely memorable on my wedding day.

I would recommend Ai to everyone I know. : )

Sent on 08/07/2015

Ai Love Hair Pricing

Ai Love Hair Price Rates

• Delancey st & Clinton st. New York, 10002 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Office Houre: Tue-Fri (Sat-Mon close) E-mail service :24h 7days Hair & Make up service : 7days by Appointment only