Agnes Edmunds Bridal and Formals

• Van Cleve

48 Reviews for Agnes Edmunds Bridal and Formals

Paige Weilacher · Married on 09/05/2020

September 5, 2020 wedding

Bridget and Fern are absolutely amazing! I ordered my dress with some design changes in mind. They made all of my visions come true and we’re absolutely amazing during the process! My dress was perfect for our wedding day and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2020

Great dress options and easy to work with

Bridget helped me to find the wedding dress of my dreams! Then also helped us to find my bridesmaids dresses! They were wonderful to work with, gave great timelines of when things needed to be ordered and made sure we had all our dresses for my wedding even in the middle of a pandemic when they weren't shipping dresses. She also made sure all the dresses were altered in time!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Kim Warburton · Married on 04/17/2020

Stunning!!

Bridget and Fern are just amazing, and I’m so glad my mom suggested stopping in the shop. My dress was stunning, one of a kind. Every appointment was wonderful, and Fern is a miracle worker with the alterations. My mom and bridesmaids also got their dresses here, and everyone looked so beautiful. They even were able to make us matching masks with the leftover fabric from our dresses after alterations. The little surprise sewn into my dress that I found on the day of the wedding, the sweet email Bridget sent me the morning of wishing us the best, these ladies are truly the sweetest.

Sent on 07/21/2020

• 318 E High St Pottstown, 19464 See on map
    Location of (Agnes Edmunds Bridal and Formals)