Agadesal

• Bri'Zan Couture

12 Reviews for Agadesal

Rachel W · Married on 09/22/2019

Agnes is an artist!

I brought my dress to Agnes 2 months before my wedding after I found it at a sample shop (it had been tried on by lots of brides so it was well loved when I brought it in). She added amazing custom sleeves and made the body of the dress absolutely perfect. She’s also so sweet and easy to work with. I highly recommend her as an alteration specialist and as a person!! You won’t regret bringing your dress to AGADESAL. :)

Sent on 10/10/2019

Cynthia · Married on 11/09/2018

Great experience

I went to Agnes based on positive reviews and I'm very happy with the results. The dress was a little snug when I bought it--I thought I'd just lose a few pounds before the fitting but ended up gaining instead! By the first fitting I was scared I'd have to start over with a new dress but she did a great job letting the torso out and hemming and setting up the bustle along with several other adjustments. She took the time to explain her recommendations and show me how the adjustments would change the look. I definitely recommend her for any bride!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Agadesal's reply:

Thank you for the review, Cynthia. I am so glad that my explanations and "blabbing" were helpful ;) Can't wait to see pictures from your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Dress Alterations

I bought my wedding dress from one of those “off-the-rack,” “what you find is what you get”-type boutiques. My dream wedding dress, however, was about 2 sizes too big! Luckily, the boutique recommended Agadesal to do my fitting. Agnes, the owner, worked her magic and made my dress fit me like a glove! During the fitting, Agnes went over every detail of the dress, talked me through each alteration and let me make all of the final decisions for how I wanted to dress to look. I was super impressed by her thoroughness and her skill – my dress is completely lace and I’m sure it was no easy task to work with, but the end result was flawless! I couldn’t have been happier with the way my dress fit me. I would recommend Agaesal and Agnes for any bride looking for dress alterations!

Sent on 01/09/2019