Tampa, Florida, Tampa, FL 33619 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ADR Decor

ADR Decor is a day-of-coordinating and decor rental company located in Tampa, Florida. Specializing in stress-free wedding days and unforgettable events, the team at the business endeavors to provide couples with high-quality and transparent services. In addition to contributing coordinating that will complement the beauty of any event, the company can provide setup and cleanup services to ensure that couples and loved ones can enjoy the special day.

For the convenience of couples and members of the wedding party, ADR Decor offers delivery, coordination, setup, and cleanup services on the day of the wedding. The team can provide an array of both small and large items that will enhance the elegant aesthetic at each celebration. The company's small-item collection consists of glasses, charger plates, table numbers, candles, candle holders, cake stands, and more.

• Services Offered:

• Complete wedding day mangment and coordiantion, overseeing your entire event.
    • Wedding day timeline creation.
    • Be the point of contact for your wedding vendors & guests.
    • Direct and line-up your bridal party for the ceremony.
    • Cue musicians and entertainment.
    • Make sure your rehearsal runs smoothly.
    • Coordinate the change-over (or cocktail hour).
    • Oversee that your reception runs andg oes as planned
    • Set up and style all of your D.I.Y.
    • Confirm that all vendors are on time and present.
    • Make sure that all your important wedding materials get back to your or designated guest.

Learn more about our services and the packages we offer at www.adrdecor.com

• Event Sisters

7 Reviews for ADR Decor

1 User photo

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience with an amazing person!

Danielle and her team worked with me this past weekend on my wedding. They were responsible for vases, table numbers, and ceremony sign rentals. Their primary focus was setting up before the event and taking down at the end. It was the perfect package, especially for venues that already have a ‘day-of’ coordinator. The moment I talked with Danielle on the phone I knew I was in great hands. First, she’s an absolute sweetheart and actually cares about your day. Second, she is so flexible and was able to work with my constant changes. I kid you not, I had this poor girl change my invoice 10 different times. The morning before the wedding, we met up at the venue to fill up table vases with water and she was so prepared. She even brought along some additional inventory she had for me to consider. I tasked her with a LOT of stuff to get done in a short, 2 hour period. I let her know it was totally okay if it wasn’t all done in time and she assured me it would be. I had some fake floral arrangements to hang on a gazebo and then changed my mind when it seemed like it would be too hard for them to get up there. Color be surprised when I’m walking down the aisle and see the beautiful flowers set up there perfectly. I even asked her last minute to cut them to different lengths to make it more natural looking and she even did that!

I walked into my reception room and almost cried. I was going for a simplistic table look and she nailed it all. She made my sweetheart table look STUNNING and you could tell the time, effort, and care that went into it. I would not hesitate to use Danielle again and when I say she was the vendor I was LEAST worried about, I mean it. She delivered more than promised and was so professional and fun to work with. Not only that, her prices are really fair, especially in an industry (wedding industry) that inflates the price of everything. You are in awesome hands. Don’t question it, just book her and be prepared to work with someone smart, kind, talented, and professional.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Perside · Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and her team were amazing!!they helped me get the wedding of my dreams! My imagination into reality!!!! I would definitely recommend her!!! I had so much fun!

Sent on 09/02/2018

ADR Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Perside ! It was our pleasure working with you!

Marcela · Married on 05/12/2018

I used ADR Decor for my wedding day. I needed a company who could come in and decorate my space and tear down at the end of the night. Danielle was very professional and pleasant to work with. I contacted her a few times after our meeting to add some details and she was very nice and quick to say yes to any last minute details. Her work was beautiful. I would most definitely recommend to any bride in need of a stress relief.

Sent on 06/27/2018

ADR Decor's reply:

Thank you Marcela! It was great working with you! The wedding was so pretty!

ADR Decor Pricing

ADR Decor Price Rates

ADR Decor FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chair Covers
    Decor
    Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 100.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up