Clearwater, FL 33757 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About AD photo

For more information, please contact us at all@ads.com.

65 Reviews for AD photo

I found Brad from All Day Studios from wedding wire so I thought I'd write a review on here to help future brides. Let me say that he is one of the best investments in my wedding. Not only was he really reasonably priced, but all day coverage literally meant all day (6am-11pm and not to mention he volunteered to come to the pre-wedding events the evening before to include in the highlight film). My wedding was really long since we had 2 ceremonies (Western and Indian), chinese tea, reception, and pre-wedding Indian events. During the filming, I did not even notice and forgot that he and his colleague were even filming since he was that discrete. He also worked really well with me and all my other vendors. He was the quickest to reply in emails. He delivered everything that was promised in a timely manner. I am so happy with all the videos and they are all great HD cinematic quality delivered to me on a hard-drive. I felt like he put in extra TLC, passion and pride into his work which definitely shows in the results. I highly recommend Brad!

Sally · Married on 11/02/2013

We can't say enough good things about All Day and their team. We knew from the minute we contacted them that they were the photographer for us! When so many others seemed dry and limited, the staff at All Day went WAY out of their way to accommodate our every need. Of course the "all day" coverage was awesome. We saw so many moments that we otherwise would not have been able to see with "hourly" coverage everybody else seemed to offer. By the way, Jessica was amazing on the details she photographed!

We also had All Day provide video coverage for us. We couldn't believe their attention to detail. They spent all day with my husband and I and even gave us video of our send off. The quality of the video looked like a Hollywood movie!

If you're looking for a photographer / videographer that goes the extra mile and provides "All Day" service, there is no need to look any further. Give All Day a call. You'll be so glad you did!

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

We can't say enough good things about our photography team. They were so professional and so organized. We had a hard time deciding between All Day Studios and another studio that was much more expensive. When it was all done, not only did we come in under budget, our photographs turned out much better than out wildest dreams. The quality of the photographs was simply amazing! Thank you!

AD photo FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Brad Hall and his team are awesome to work with! They are all extremely talented and creative as well as professional! Our brides always love them and we do too! A+ team across the board!!

• Clearwater, FL 33757 See on map