Nashville, Nashville, TN 37210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 59

About Ad Astra Events

Ad Astra Events is a wedding planning service based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Ad Astra Events is a wedding planning service that is dedicated to helping couples find happiness in planning their wedding. Far too often, the idea of planning a wedding can be seen as stressful and overwhelming, and Ad Astra Events hopes to change that. This company has developed systems and tools to ensure couples find ease in the planning process. They’ll be with couples every step of the way, from the moment of choosing a venue to the last dance. The team is committed to ensuring that your wedding visions are made a beautiful reality.

Ad Astra Events specializes in crafting civil unions, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

16 Reviews for Ad Astra Events

• Evan

Evan Wescott · Married on 11/09/2019

Crushed it

I was a groom getting married in Nashville in fall of 2019. My now-wife and I had moved within the past year, and were largely unused to the terrain. We are both busy between school and professional careers, and my wife was insistent that we needed an extra hand in planning a wedding (which, for the first 2 months, we flew solo on for planning).

I want to be absolutely clear about two things before I continue: (1) I believed wedding planning was a scam designed to rip off stressed out couples and (2) I never write reviews. After working together with Maggie, I disavow both of the above.

Maggie was brilliant. I've crunched the numbers, and the amount of money invested in Maggie offset the cost of a host of expensive and bad decisions we might have made without her. Her command of local options and her creativity in providing a tasteful, ideal wedding for my wife and I cannot be understated. As the man with an eye on the budget, Maggie might've been more frugal than me.

Maggie was extremely flexible. One day, I called and asked if she was comfortable meeting at a different location, 20 minutes before the meeting. She beat my wife there, and we got done early.

Maggie was more than helpful; she thought of problems we didn't think could exist for a wedding. Always three steps of me or my wife at every meeting, she made sure every detail was accounted for in each discussion. Everything was thoroughly noted and accounted for after each meeting; it was no mystery what needed to be done, and she helped my stressed-out wife feel as if everything was taken care of.

Lastly, and most important, is that Maggie understands the nature and value of a wedding for her clients. At our reception, she noticed a homeless man looking for food. Not only did she address him with poise, but offered him some of our wedding food before making sure everything was ok, which is exactly what my wife or I would have done in that scenario without second thought. She knew that, for us, the wedding wasn't just a party. It was a chance for generosity and the true nature of love to win out. Maggie totally owned that vision, and her commitment to the proper celebration of a wedding really came through. Her character and expertise didn't just help make the wedding possible; she helped me and my wife, and all of our guests, understand what that day was supposed to be about.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Jami

Jami Kelley · Married on 11/02/2019

Remove the stress from your big day with Ad Astra!

I have worked various events in the past, and naturally, I want to know all the details all the time and have a hand in every decision. But I can tell you that hiring Ad Astra was the smartest thing I could have done for my wedding day. Having the Ad Astra team there on the big day allowed me to actually breathe without worrying and letting me control issues get in the way.

Maggie was great in the months leading up to the wedding - making sure she truly understood what I envisioned for the big day, asking thorough questions to make sure we thought of everything, and providing options for the things we weren’t sure about. On day of, she and her assistant Ansley were phenomenal. In the times I asked questions to make sure something was taken care of, they quickly reminded me it was their job, not mine, and were already five steps ahead of me. I was truly able to focus on my day and enjoy the time with my friends, family, and new husband!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ad Astra Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    Varies

• Jordan Stribling Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ad Astra Events is an absolute joy to work with! Maggie is attentive, punctual, and cares deeply for what she does and who she is serving. I admire her love for details and eye for perfection. She would make the perfect addition to your wedding team!

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37210 See on map
    615-265-6628 (Phone number)
    Mondays: Closed Tuesdays: 9am-5pm Wednesday 9am-5pm Thursday 9am-5pm Fridays 9am-12pm
    Location of (Ad Astra Events)