Brentwood, TN 37027 Map · Phone number

About Yellow Rose Co.

Yellow Rose Co. Celebration Styling and Inspiration

Yellow Rose Co. was created to inspire and design the perfect celebration for you. YRC’s services range from basic event design and inspiration to full-on, beginning to end event planning and styling.We have the perfect package just for you! I started this company to share my passion for celebrating all the fabulous moments in life. My goal is to create beautiful and unique events on any budget. If you have any questions or would like a modified package please don't hesitate to contact Yellow Rose Co.

Serving Nashville, TN and surrounding areas. Also offering virtual event planning from anywhere!

www.yellowroseco.com

• Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination
08769047ea225eb9 3
08769047ea225eb9 3
Table setting

3 Reviews for Yellow Rose Co.

Kristin was great at both flowers and just generally coordinating our wedding. She asked us a lot of questions early on and stayed with our ideas, but also made suggestions where necessary. She was professional and easy to communicate with. She was in contact with all of the vendors and made the week of the wedding much less stressful than it could have been. The day of the wedding, no matter what it was that I (or my mom) was panicking about she reacted calmly and took care of it immediately without us having to worry. Our wedding and reception (and flowers) would have been totally stressful had we not hired Kristin. Her floral arrangements were beautiful and her price estimates, delivery, etc. were all perfect. I would hire her again in a heartbeat for both flowers and party planning.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kristin is so good at her job! She covers all the bases making sure everything is just how you want it for your big day! She listens to your wants and needs and makes sure you have the best possible options. She has completely taken the stress off of me. Plus, she arranges the flowers with beauty and simplicity. I will definitely be using her for more events!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Kristin is AMAZING. Seriously, I could not have done it without her. She is so thorough and has great taste. She works so hard and has a great team helping her to make everything come to life. She is quick to communicate and is so fun to be around. She handled all the vendors so I could just relax and rest assured that everything was taken care of-- and it all was! Our wedding could not have been more perfect, and that is largely because of Kristin's work. I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding-- you will not regret it! Five stars for sure.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Yellow Rose Co. FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil