Ad Astra Events Reviews

Ad Astra Events 5
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 08/10/2019

My Experience

Maggie has done a fantastic job with making me feel so relieved and stress free about my upcoming wedding day.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Janna Blumenberg · Married on 06/01/2019

Unexpected Wedding Save

I found Maggie as my Wedding Coordinator in desperate need, days before the big day. I had hoped to have a family friend take on this role, but unfortunately due to a natural disaster in her area, she could not even make it to Nashville. Through a friend of a friend, I filled out Maggie’s google form of information on a Tuesday, spoke to her on the phone on Wednesday, and that day I confirmed that she would be available and willing to coordinate a rehearsal on Friday and a full wedding on Saturday. To me, it was an absolute miracle to not only have someone as professional and experienced as Maggie coordinate on such short notice, but I also found someone who really cares about the details and is passionate about seeing such a special (and often chaotic) day go smoothly. It was my only real expectation as a bride (to have a great coordinator direct the day), and I was not disappointed at all. My whole family became huge fans of Maggie—her ability to direct large crowds, remind you what’s not your job to do, keep any tensions away from the couple’s notice, to be prepared and stay flexible for the unexpected, to remain kind under pressure and thoughtful of what the couple’s needs and wants are—these barely scratch the surface for what Maggie did for us. She brought such an organized approach to an event that my fiancé and I were anticipating and planning for nine months. I honestly believe it would not have been such a wonderful time without the work that Maggie offered. She was personal from the start, and I am truly grateful for her partnership in seeing our wedding be something so memorable for the two of us and all our friends and family.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Ad Astra Events 6
    Ad Astra Events 7
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect wedding planned in 5 months!

Maggie did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding January 5, 2019. She's organized, helpful and calm. She kept us on target, on time and on budget. Our wedding day was the most magical and rewarding day in our families life, and if anything went undone or wrong, we would never know about it because Maggie had everything under control....everything!
    Call her today if you're planning a wedding. We did this one in 5 months! PERFECT!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Ad Astra Events 8
    Ad Astra Events 9

Jill Thompson · Married on 01/05/2019

Ad Astra = A+!!!

Maggie at Ad Astra was excellent to help me plan my wedding in Jan 2019. My mother insisted on booking a wedding planner, which I really felt was unnecessary at first, but Maggie went above and beyond to make me and my family feel comfortable and in the end, mom was right (grrr, aren't they always) and having her was really great and helpful. The wedding went off without a hitch (or, if anything went wrong you would never even notice we had so much fun) and I had a great time sharing in the planning with Maggie in the weeks leading up to the big day. She was incredibly responsive, which is huge when you are trying to squeeze wedding planning into a 5 month timeline like I did. And she appreciated that I wanted to be a scrappy, cheap bride but still make everything look great. It looked like a zillion dollar wedding but on a much smaller budget. I would highly recommend her!! Jill

Clayton Thornton · Married on 05/11/2018

Best Nashville Wedding Planner

Maggie and the Ad Astra team are extremely talented and highly organized. Their efforts made our wedding day run so smoothly and everyone commented about how professional and efficient she was.

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Ad Astra Events 10

Lauren Rainbolt · Married on 10/08/2016

Highly recommend!!

It is always refreshing to see someone who is passionate about what they do, especially when it involves your big day! The first time Wes and I met with Maggie we felt like we had known her forever. She is bubbly, warm, energetic yet also so very organized and resourceful. She was able to pin down exactly what we wanted for our big day and gave us useful advice and organizational techniques to help us stay on track for our 8 month engagement. We absolutely LOVED getting to know Maggie and her "Wedding Prep" google template was a lifesaver during our entire wedding planning process... from guest lists, budgets, and all of the nitty gritty details that can get lost so easily. Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Karissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Here's the deal. If you're getting married, you have to have a wedding planner or at least a day of coordinator. And if you're going to have one, it needs to be Maggie. For all I know, the sky might have fallen on my wedding day, but if it did, I never knew about it. The memories I have of my wedding day are hanging out with my bridesmaids in the morning getting ready, and opening the letter my groom wrote to me that morning. I remember my first look with my groom and with my dad, our first dance, the wonderful things people said in their toasts. Because Maggie is so good at her job, I got to be fully present during my wedding day--and that's what you want to remember in the end.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Kelly Bradway · Married on 11/15/2014

Thankful for Maggie!

Maggie worked with us during a quick 3 month engagement! She helped us stay on task and dig in to an organized check-list of to-dos! She's very kind, warm and helpful. It felt great to have her on our team!

Parker Bradway · Married on 11/15/2014

Excellent!

Maggie was a real pleasure to work with during a crazy stressful time. Very grateful for her help!

• Laurie

Laurie Kitchen Calkins · Married on 05/04/2014

Perfect Wedding

Maggie helped make everything perfect for our daughter's special day! I don't think anyone could possibly have done a better job coordinating with vendors and making sure there were no surprises.

Sent on 04/26/2019