New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Acute Inflections

A wedding ensemble in New York, New York, Acute Inflections specializes in sophisticated and enchanting wedding performances. Comprised of bassist Sadiki Pierre and vocalist Elasea Douglas, the duo's jazzy, funky and sultry sound is perfect for ceremonies and receptions alike. Working closely with you to ensure your experience is truly one of a kind, Acute Inflections adds the perfect touch to your celebration of love!

Acute Inflections strives to personalize each and every ceremony and reception. For a truly one-of-a-kind affair, wedding entertainment services include:

• Liability insurance
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs
  • Vocals

Areas Covered
Acute Inflections proudly offers wedding entertainment to couples located in New York, New York. Services are extended to those throughout The Hamptons, New Jersey and the Northeast.

Follow Acute Inflections on
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
pic 1
pic 2

• Videos 2

33 Reviews for Acute Inflections

georgie · Married on 10/26/2017

I originally saw Acute Inflections playing at The Times Square hotel and was blown away at just how great they were. I had never heard current music put to jazz before and absolutely loved what they could do. I had recently got engaged and knew that I needed them to play at my dream wedding.
    When I reached out to them they immediately asked what my favorite sort of music was and told me that they can tailor their clothing and music to exactly what I wanted for my special day. I was so impressed by them that I chose instead of having them for just the cocktail hour I wanted them there for the entire dinner and for our first dance.
    Acute inflections asked in advance what particular song I would like for walking down the aisle and which would we like for our first dance so we could practice our moves before the big day. I found this very helpful and loved listening to their music again as this reminded me of how beautiful they sounded.
    On my wedding day I walked down the aisle to ‘I can't help falling in love with you,’ I was nervous but I caught a glimpse of Elasea’s smile which immediately put me at ease. Their version of this song still gives me tingles, they performed it so beautifully that most of my guests had a tear in their eye.
    Everyone complimented the music and the connection that Elasea and Sadiki have when they perform is magical.
    I highly recommend this duo, they are so incredible and would be perfect for any occasion.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Acute Inflections 1
    Acute Inflections 2
    Acute Inflections 3
    Acute Inflections 4

Acute Inflections's reply:

Thanks Georgie! We had a lovely time being part of your beautiful wedding and look forward to staying in touch with you guys.

Brit · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of this extraordinary duo. They were exceptional in every way: communication, planning, and, of course, their beautiful performance. So many guests stopped to tell me how much they loved Elasea and Sadiki’s performance at our cocktail hour. In fact, one of my friends texted me as soon as we got back from our honeymoon to ask how he could book them for his own wedding. The text he sent me should be all you need to know. It read: “They were amazing. They were epic. We were both like ‘wuuuuuuuuuuuh?!’” Beyond how fabulous their performance is (and it REALLY is!), they are wonderful people who were the easiest vendors I worked with in the planning process. If you’d like to add a classy, unique, sophisticated element to your wedding, they should be at the top of your list!

Acute Inflections 5

Acute Inflections FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Market Basket
    Market Basket Wedding Caterers

Elasea & Sadiki will make weddings unforgettable! Our staff and the guests were blown away by their talent. Elasea has a beautiful soulful voice and Sadiki is magical on the cello. They compliment each other perfectly! If you would like to create a sophisticated wedding they need to be at the top of your wedding list must haves!

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

It was a delight to celebrate a 5? wedding this winter (January 2016) with Acute Inflections--they arrived early to set up before guests arrived, coordinated with other vendors, were friendly, dressed stylishly, and "set the mood" with their impressive musical accompaniment for a romantic night! I"m very happy to recommend them to To-Be-Weds who want an inspiring & elegant touch to their wedding ceremony!

• New York, NY 10001 See on map