About Acute Inflections

Our Music, Your Way.

What could be more symbolic of your union than the sounds of just an upright bass and voice adjoining to unveil your favorite love songs? This romantic duo’s motto is “Our Music, Your Way” because of their extraordinary focus on personalizing everything they do for your wedding day. They will create stylish renditions of any songs you choose, even songs in other languages. In addition, they will customize their attire to complement your wedding’s theme.

To book this exquisite act for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or first dance & dinner, please call them at 212-729-8372.

See them live on Monday & Tuesday evenings in the Lobby Lounge of Manhattan's finest Five-Star Hotel, Lotte New York Palace (50th St & Madison Ave).

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: New York City, Northern New Jersey, Westchester, Long Island + 3 Additional Regions

Follow Acute Inflections on

Cello (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

I originally saw Acute Inflections playing at The Times Square hotel and was blown away at just how great they were. I had never heard current music put to jazz before and absolutely loved what they could do. I had recently got engaged and knew that I needed them to play at my dream wedding.
When I reached out to them they immediately asked what my favorite sort of music was and told me that they can tailor their clothing and music to exactly what I wanted for my special day. I was so impressed by them that I chose instead of having them for just the cocktail hour I wanted them there for the entire dinner and for our first dance.
Acute inflections asked in advance what particular song I would like for walking down the aisle and which would we like for our first dance so we could practice our moves before the big day. I found this very helpful and loved listening to their music again as this reminded me of how beautiful they sounded.
On my wedding day I walked down the aisle to ‘I can't help falling in love with you,’ I was nervous but I caught a glimpse of Elasea’s smile which immediately put me at ease. Their version of this song still gives me tingles, they performed it so beautifully that most of my guests had a tear in their eye.
Everyone complimented the music and the connection that Elasea and Sadiki have when they perform is magical.
I highly recommend this duo, they are so incredible and would be perfect for any occasion.

Photo of Acute Inflections in New York, NY - Wedding Reception
Photo of Acute Inflections in New York, NY - Cocktail hour
Photo of Acute Inflections in New York, NY - Wedding Dinner
Photo of Acute Inflections in New York, NY - First Dance
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture georgie, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

I cannot speak highly enough of this extraordinary duo. They were exceptional in every way: communication, planning, and, of course, their beautiful performance. So many guests stopped to tell me how much they loved Elasea and Sadiki’s performance at our cocktail hour. In fact, one of my friends texted me as soon as we got back from our honeymoon to ask how he could book them for his own wedding. The text he sent me should be all you need to know. It read: “They were amazing. They were epic. We were both like ‘wuuuuuuuuuuuh?!’” Beyond how fabulous their performance is (and it REALLY is!), they are wonderful people who were the easiest vendors I worked with in the planning process. If you’d like to add a classy, unique, sophisticated element to your wedding, they should be at the top of your list!

Profile Picture Brit, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Acute Inflections Pricing

220x220 sq 1475381228025 11
220x220 sq 1475379954091 16

2 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Elasea & Sadiki will make weddings unforgettable! Our staff and the guests were blown away by their talent. Elasea has a beautiful soulful voice and Sadiki is magical on the cello. They compliment each other perfectly! If you would like to create a sophisticated wedding they need to be at the top of your wedding list must haves!

It was a delight to celebrate a 5? wedding this winter (January 2016) with Acute Inflections--they arrived early to set up before guests arrived, coordinated with other vendors, were friendly, dressed stylishly, and "set the mood" with their impressive musical accompaniment for a romantic night! I"m very happy to recommend them to To-Be-Weds who want an inspiring & elegant touch to their wedding ceremony!

New York, NY 10001   See On Map
212-729-8372 (phone)
Acute Inflections is a wedding musician from New York City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including The Hamptons, New Jersey, and The Northeast. Acute Inflections is a professional entertainment company that has been part of the New York City wedding industry since 2013 specializing in jazz.