165 E 89 Street STE 2E, New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number

About Acrylify.com

Purveyors of unique acrylic wedding invitations engraved on your choice of elegant clear or mirrored acrylic.

acrylic invitation blossom 2
acrylicinvitationrewardstyl
acrylicinvitationrewardstyle
acrylic wedding invitation scrol
Acrylify.com
acrylic wedding invitation set blosso
acrylic wedding invitation cit
acrylic wedding invitation fleu
acrylic invitation blossom 2
acrylic wedding invitation vineya
acrylic wedding invitation shel

6 Reviews for Acrylify.com

Gabe is AMAZING!!!! I received my proofs a week ago and I am still in awe. They are super flexible with changes and help you to work within budget. My wedding is July 2016 and I can wait to send out my invites. Stay tuned as I will writing another review after the wedding. With pictures.

Sent on 05/09/2016

We absolutely LIKE our invitations, they are better than expected and we have gotten so many compliments!!I Company is great to work with, quick to respond to questions and delivery of the invites didn't take long. Overall very good customer services.

Sent on 01/16/2015

My fiance and I were looking of unique wedding invitations and remember seeing an engraved wood invitation at our wedding planners. We figured the price would be astronomical, but wanted to see what the damage would be. We looked online and found acrylify.com, and liked their designs. Then we saw their prices and were blown away. We were amazed that these awesome, unique, invitations were cheaper than the other paper invitations we were considering. We let our wedding planner know of the company, and received samples. Before we could even come in to see them, our planner had already shown another couple the samples and pricing, who also went with Acrylify for their invitations (Our planner joked that we found such a good vendor that we should work for her).

After multiple email exchanges with the company on design preference and options, we placed our order and hoped the product would be as good as the sample. They were amazing. We could not have been happier with our purchase. Their representatives were very flexible, even when we didn't have all the addresses finalized after placing the order. I know our wedding planner has a new vendor that has come through for their clients, and will continue to provide excellent service.

We would highly recommend doing business with Acrylify.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Acrylify.com FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Laser Cut, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 30