152 Howland Road, Westport, MA 02790 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Acoaxet Club

You will fall in love with the Acoaxet Club in Westport Harbor, Massachusetts. An absolutely gorgeous New England setting offering breathtaking views of the Westport River and the Atlantic Ocean. Our course serves as one of the loveliest photo backdrops you will ever find! You have a choice of ceremony and cocktail hour areas.

Our wedding team will make every effort to make your day as perfect as it can be. Our event specialists and culinary professionals make the planning process enjoyable and stress free. The Acoaxet Club hosts only one wedding per day, which allows us to offer you the highest level of service and the best tasting food around. Please inquire about our Wedding Menu, Guest Rooms and Golf and Tennis Rates.

Our Clubhouse can accommodate up to 160 guests or a tent on the lawn to accommodate up to 250 guests. If you choose to have a tent, the Clubhouse will still be available for you to use.

Wedding dates are available from May thru June and then again after Labor Day thru October. A discount may be offered for Weddings on Friday and Sunday's. Please speak with the Dinning Room Manager for further information.

• Real Weddings 12

1 Reviews for Acoaxet Club

Jan · Married on 06/22/2013

3.0

This is a private club down in Westport MA. We were lucky enough to know a member to sponsor us. They typically don’t do summer weddings (from mid-June to after labor day). We had the last wedding of the season. The venue itself is beautiful. The views are spectacular of Westport Harbor. Friends said they felt like they were at the “Kennedy Compound”. It has a very New England and classy but not in a stuffy way. The coordinator was not the easiest to work with. I had a hard time getting in touch with her but she was more available as the date approached. I had a day of wedding coordinator who did most of the work and I never really saw the venue coordinator during the wedding (or rehearsal). I’m very lucky to have had the DOC or else I don’t think things would have run as smooth as they did. The food at the venue was very good. They do not offer tastings so we just hoped it was edible! We had surf and turf (filet and baked stuff shrimp) and it was very good. The venue was very flexible and accommodating to certain requests which was a plus. Overall, I couldn’t have been happier about the venue itself. It was exactly what I wanted. I liked that it’s not a wedding factory and they tend to be selective about the weddings they host. I was lucky enough to have it at the Acoaxet Club!

Sent on 07/15/2013