188 Oak St., Norton, MA 02766 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Norton Country Club

Norton Country Club is an incredible venue for your Wedding! We are located 20 minutes north of Providence and 40 minutes south of Boston. Our meticulously manicured 18-hole golf course provides a truly unique ceremony for you to walk down the aisle on our 1st Tee. The course also offers beautiful backdrops for your wedding photos. Weddings at Norton Country Club are special because we only offer one wedding a day. Our exceptional staff can help you put the finishing touches on your wedding day to make it a day you will never forget. Our stunning event room can accommodate up to 175 guests. It boasts a sleek granite bar, completely renovated restrooms, and a sparkling hardwood dance floor.

We offer two different packages to fit your needs and budget. The Country Club Package is great for the “do it yourself” couple. For this package we ask you to meet our guest count and food minimums for the date you have selected. The Sweet Serenity Package takes the stress out of planning your wedding. For the Sweet Serenity Package we ask for a minimum of 125 guest and includes the following: Cheese & Cracker/Vegetable Display, 3 passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, 3 course plated meal, 6 passenger limo, wedding cake, disc jockey, flower arrangements for your guest table & sweet heart table and overnight accommodations to a local hotel.

Norton Country Club also offers rehearsal dinners, golf-outings, and post-nuptial brunches to complete your Country Club Wedding experience.

We are open 7 days per week from 9am-7pm and would love for you to schedule a tour to see if a Norton Country Club Wedding is in your future!

Follow Norton Country Club on

27 Reviews for Norton Country Club

Norton Country Club 1
Norton Country Club 2

Kris · Getting married on 08/15/2020

My Advice: I went overboard with decorating, but it's really not needed. The spot has great lighting and white fabric hanging from the ceiling as well as beautiful overall decor -- save yourself the extra work and let the spot do the work :). Had a great shower!

My Review: We just had my sister's Baby Shower here last weekend and everything went off without a hitch. The space and the food were complimented on by all the guests and working to put the event together was a absolutely pleasure with Alicia R. She was so good that the DAY of the event I had a cold so she was quick to give me a microphone so that all the guests could hear me. We also had a last minute request for a projector to watch a short video and she was able to bring one up for us to use. The staff working out event were sweet too - I was trying to rush to pack up and get out by 4pm, but everyone said not to worry about it. OH and my sister was over the moon happy with her shower. Thank you all at Norton CC!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing venue, amazing value!

Norton Country Club was an AMAZING venue and our day was absolutely perfect!

Scott was great to work with when planning our day. Very quick in responding to all my emails (there were ALOT of them 😬, I’m a very detail oriented person and get super stressed when I don’t have all the little info). Not once did I feel like I was bothering him with all my questions. This was so appreciated and made planning a little less stressful.

The day-of was seamless. Laura and Deb were SO nice and so so helpful! Anything we needed, they made happen. Deb totally eased my nerves waiting for the first look and had me laughing the whole time. I was SO nervous about letting other people set up all of our decorations (again, those details 😉) but the staff really knocked it out of the park! Everything was BEAUTIFUL!

All of the staff were so friendly, wait staff, bartenders etc were all great.

Food was DELICIOUS. Hands down best apple crisp I’ve ever tasted (aside from my grandmothers, of course). The appetizers were all perfect and plentiful! We had a cookie bar as well which was a hit!

Pricing was great, especially considering all the vendors it included. We chose the sweet serenity package and saved so much money AND stress. The vendors included were all amazing!

I will say, we went through about 8 day-of coordinators in our year of planning, which was nerve wracking. I understand that’s a high turnover position, so it’s not necessarily a negative for the venue, just be prepared to interact with a bunch of people during the process as I am sure it is the same anywhere else.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Norton Country Club 3
    Norton Country Club 4

Leah · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I just got married here on 9/1/18. Everything went perfectly. The food was great. The service and attentiveness was amazing. From the beginning of our planning we went thru 3 event coordinators but Wendy was there thru them all and went above and beyond for us from start to finish. We are very happy with our experience with NCC

Sincerely
    Leah Lucio (Bride)

Sent on 09/18/2018

Norton Country Club's reply:

Leah, Thank you for all the kind words. I am glad you were happy with everything. We enjoyed working with you and Ken. Hope you had a great time in Portugal. Make sure you send us some pictures when you get them.

Kathy @ NCC

Award

Norton Country Club Pricing

Norton Country Club Price Rates

Norton Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Garden
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables

• Justice of the Peace, Jerry Cibley & Company
    Justice of the Peace, Jerry Cibley & Company Wedding Officiants

Great Venue in a nice intimate setting. Beautiful Golf Course and room for plenty of guests in their function room. Don't let this Venue get away without looking at it.

• Flowers By The Station
    Flowers By The Station Wedding Florists

Love working with Alicia. She takes exceptional care of all her brides to make sure no detail is over looked

• Flowers By The Station
    Flowers By The Station Wedding Florists

• 188 Oak St. Norton, MA, 02766 See on map
    5082855150 (Fax Number)
    Norton Country Club is open 7 days per week 9am to 7pm.
  • 188 Oak St. Norton, 02766 See on map
    5082855150 (Fax Number)
    Norton Country Club is open 7 days per week 9am to 7pm.