Ace of Hearts Films

Bend, OR View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

1,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan W. Married on 01/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing video and great to work with!

Stephanie was incredible from start to finish. Between myself, the groom and my mom, I was the only one who wanted a video and had some convincing to do. Neither of them like to be filmed and Stephanie was great at walking us through her process and how she truly stays in the background. During the wedding, she worked with our other vendors and helped guide us through the evening. We ran a bit over and she was willing to stay and capture just a few more moments, which was incredible. In the end, we absolutely love our video and are looking forward to watching it for years to come! If you are on the fence about it, definitely go for it. It is worth it (both the groom and my mom now agree). Stephanie caught some great moments that I never would have experienced and now I have them forever!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Update on the amazing Ace of Hearts Film!

Now that I have received all my amazing videos, I wanted to update my review of Ace of Hearts Film! Stephanie was absolutely fantastic. She really wants the couple to LOVE the video not just like it. I felt like I was being way too picky with the highlights film (super minute details since the overall film had me in tears on the first draft) but Stephanie did not mind at all and never made me feel like I was being Bridezilla. She got all the edits in, in a timely manner and I am truly obsessed with the highlights film. Her and Mark truly have an eye for the special moments and capture it just perfectly. She also went above and beyond with my extra reels as well. I truly can relive my day over and over again thanks to Stephanie and Mark. I cannot thank them enough for their amazing work! Seriously look no further if you are looking for a videographer on your big day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for a Videographer

Oh my goodness what to say about Ace of Heart Films! Stephanie was my first vendor I hired for my wedding. She was recommended by my venue, Elk Lake Resort, and she did not disappoint! I am located in Reno, NV and I was planning this wedding in Bend, Oregon, in the craziness of COVID, having never been there, and I did not officially even have a ring yet! Oh, and I had only been to one wedding in the past 10 years and had no help at the beginning from anyone. Stephanie is what dreams are made of when it comes to wedding vendors. She talked to me through everything on the phone and texted so much at the beginning helping me find my other vendors, giving me tidbits, and just checking in throughout the entire process. When we came into town for our engagement shoot, she made sure to meet up with us and take us out so my fianc茅 at the time could get to know her too and be comfortable with her. This is just all she did before the wedding weekend!
    The weekend of, she met up with us at rehearsal dinner to get some drone shots and had us meet her assistant. She brought Mark, who was just as fantastic and as lovely as her and we fell in love with him immediately! She gave us some more tidbits and helped calm some nerves about the ceremony.
    The day of Stephanie and Mark showed up a little bit early and was ready to go! Stephanie鈥檚 big thing is that you won鈥檛 even know they are there, and she was right! Her and Mark were like flies on the wall. Everyone loved them too when they got to do their little messages to us and had to interact with them. They stayed completely out of the way and only became noticeable when needed. Mark was extra sweet to my now husband and I with encouraging words throughout the wedding and helped us record audio messages to each other.
    I don鈥檛 even have the video yet, but I know I will love it and obsess over it because I trust Stephanie and Mark wholeheartedly to capture our amazing day. They are both incredibly professional and well worth the money! If you need a videographer for your wedding look no further!!!!

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Wow, Ashley! Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We really put our heart into weddings, so it's such a compliment to receive such a heartfelt review that touches on your experience right from the start of us getting to know you guys. ~Stephanie, Ace of Hearts Films
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Melissa & Jesston
    69 photos 路 05/14/2022

Wild Teacup Wild Teacup Wedding Photographers

Ace of Hearts is so fun to work beside. Stephanie has a creative eye for set up and very light hearted and fun to spend the day with. They are very efficient and professional and really put the couple first.

Curated Events Bend Curated Events Bend Wedding Rentals

Stephanie and Brian of Ace of Hearts are both very professional, experienced, and fun! We have had mutual clients that have had nothing but great things to say about how attentive they are, and how satisfied they were with their final result. Ace of Hearts delivers a great product with amazing service. I am proud to refer my clients their way!

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion Wedding Dresses

Ace of Hearts Films does an amazing job capturing your most important wedding day moments. If you aren't sure if you want to have a videographer, please change your mind immediately! Ace of Hearts Films will create you an amazing one-of-a-kind wedding video that you will love to watch every single anniversary.

20769 Amber Way Bend, 97701

9 am - 5 pm by appointment
Location of (Ace of Hearts Films)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding