Ace of Hearts Films

Bend, OR View map

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Megan
    Megan W. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Amazing video and great to work with!

Stephanie was incredible from start to finish. Between myself, the groom and my mom, I was the only one who wanted a video and had some convincing to do. Neither of them like to be filmed and Stephanie was great at walking us through her process and how she truly stays in the background. During the wedding, she worked with our other vendors and helped guide us through the evening. We ran a bit over and she was willing to stay and capture just a few more moments, which was incredible. In the end, we absolutely love our video and are looking forward to watching it for years to come! If you are on the fence about it, definitely go for it. It is worth it (both the groom and my mom now agree). Stephanie caught some great moments that I never would have experienced and now I have them forever!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 10/03/2020

Look no further for a Videographer

Oh my goodness what to say about Ace of Heart Films! Stephanie was my first vendor I hired for my wedding. She was recommended by my venue, Elk Lake Resort, and she did not disappoint! I am located in Reno, NV and I was planning this wedding in Bend, Oregon, in the craziness of COVID, having never been there, and I did not officially even have a ring yet! Oh, and I had only been to one wedding in the past 10 years and had no help at the beginning from anyone. Stephanie is what dreams are made of when it comes to wedding vendors. She talked to me through everything on the phone and texted so much at the beginning helping me find my other vendors, giving me tidbits, and just checking in throughout the entire process. When we came into town for our engagement shoot, she made sure to meet up with us and take us out so my fiancé at the time could get to know her too and be comfortable with her. This is just all she did before the wedding weekend!
    The weekend of, she met up with us at rehearsal dinner to get some drone shots and had us meet her assistant. She brought Mark, who was just as fantastic and as lovely as her and we fell in love with him immediately! She gave us some more tidbits and helped calm some nerves about the ceremony.
    The day of Stephanie and Mark showed up a little bit early and was ready to go! Stephanie’s big thing is that you won’t even know they are there, and she was right! Her and Mark were like flies on the wall. Everyone loved them too when they got to do their little messages to us and had to interact with them. They stayed completely out of the way and only became noticeable when needed. Mark was extra sweet to my now husband and I with encouraging words throughout the wedding and helped us record audio messages to each other.
    I don’t even have the video yet, but I know I will love it and obsess over it because I trust Stephanie and Mark wholeheartedly to capture our amazing day. They are both incredibly professional and well worth the money! If you need a videographer for your wedding look no further!!!!

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Wow, Ashley! Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We really put our heart into weddings, so it's such a compliment to receive such a heartfelt review that touches on your experience right from the start of us getting to know you guys. ~Stephanie, Ace of Hearts Films
    Kelly Married on 07/12/2017
    First off I want to say if you are getting married and questioning whether or not this is a vendor to hire I will tell you straight up you would be NUTS not to hire them for many reasons which I will discuss in this review, but trust me when I say the day is such a blur and you will likely be ecstatic you chose to have someone document this day in the way that they are able to do for you. Our wedding was on July 12, 2017. I do not live in Oregon, nor do I live in the USA. I am from Victoria, BC Canada. I had to do a lot of research before hiring the vendors I did and Ace of Hearts had pretty great reviews. From my first point of contact with Ace of Hearts, Stephanie was phenomenal. She helped me to build a custom package and spoke with me for well over an hour on FB chat to design exactly the kind of video I want without spending more money than I needed to. As the months went on she became a person I communicated with and asked questions about other vendors and she was always quick to respond and gave helpful information. This in my opinion is far above and beyond what is expected for the price paid and they hadn't even done any work yet! On the day of the wedding meeting her and Brian was so easy for me and my husband and all of my family and friends who worked around them. They were a total fly on the wall during important moments and very interactive, friendly and fun when we were doing the photo shoot type things. Our timeline was a little behind schedule but they gave us their time and attention to finish the shots. We haven't received our video yet and I know most people would review after the product is finished but I could always do another review then. She did promise us a sneak peak this week and we are beyond excited. Stephanie and Brian were an absolute pleasure to have with us on the wedding day and we HIGHLY recommend that you find it in your budget to hire these amazing people. You will not regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Wild Teacup Wild Teacup Wedding Photographers

Ace of Hearts is so fun to work beside. Stephanie has a creative eye for set up and very light hearted and fun to spend the day with. They are very efficient and professional and really put the couple first.

Curated Events Bend Curated Events Bend Wedding Rentals

Stephanie and Brian of Ace of Hearts are both very professional, experienced, and fun! We have had mutual clients that have had nothing but great things to say about how attentive they are, and how satisfied they were with their final result. Ace of Hearts delivers a great product with amazing service. I am proud to refer my clients their way!

The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion Wedding Dresses

Ace of Hearts Films does an amazing job capturing your most important wedding day moments. If you aren't sure if you want to have a videographer, please change your mind immediately! Ace of Hearts Films will create you an amazing one-of-a-kind wedding video that you will love to watch every single anniversary.

20769 Amber Way Bend, 97701

9 am - 5 pm by appointment
Location of (Ace of Hearts Films)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding