20769 Amber Way, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number

cm portfolio photo 16 copy

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Ace of Hearts Films

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2017

First off I want to say if you are getting married and questioning whether or not this is a vendor to hire I will tell you straight up you would be NUTS not to hire them for many reasons which I will discuss in this review, but trust me when I say the day is such a blur and you will likely be ecstatic you chose to have someone document this day in the way that they are able to do for you. Our wedding was on July 12, 2017. I do not live in Oregon, nor do I live in the USA. I am from Victoria, BC Canada. I had to do a lot of research before hiring the vendors I did and Ace of Hearts had pretty great reviews. From my first point of contact with Ace of Hearts, Stephanie was phenomenal. She helped me to build a custom package and spoke with me for well over an hour on FB chat to design exactly the kind of video I want without spending more money than I needed to. As the months went on she became a person I communicated with and asked questions about other vendors and she was always quick to respond and gave helpful information. This in my opinion is far above and beyond what is expected for the price paid and they hadn't even done any work yet! On the day of the wedding meeting her and Brian was so easy for me and my husband and all of my family and friends who worked around them. They were a total fly on the wall during important moments and very interactive, friendly and fun when we were doing the photo shoot type things. Our timeline was a little behind schedule but they gave us their time and attention to finish the shots. We haven't received our video yet and I know most people would review after the product is finished but I could always do another review then. She did promise us a sneak peak this week and we are beyond excited. Stephanie and Brian were an absolute pleasure to have with us on the wedding day and we HIGHLY recommend that you find it in your budget to hire these amazing people. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Becky · Married on 11/05/2016

I would highly recommend Ace of Hearts Films!!! Stephanie & Brian were super responsive. When they got to our wedding, I felt like they knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding video. My fiance (now husband!) was kind of nervous about being on camera so we especially liked that we hardly even noticed them there most of the day. One of the coolest things was the same day edit video so we got to see what each other had done earlier that day. Plus his grandmother who couldn't make it to our wedding got to watch the video right away. We're both so glad that we hired them for our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thanks Becky! That's great that Jason's grandma got to watch your same day edit video since she couldn't make it to your wedding. I know Jason was a bit nervous about being on camera, so I'm so glad to hear that he hardly noticed us there. That's our goal... to be seen as little as possible but still capture all of the emotional moments of the day.

Marley · Married on 10/15/2016

They were professional, kind, and gave a great product. Stephanie made sure to be at my rehearsal - which I never requested her to do she did it on her own initiative - to make sure she knew the layout and flow of the ceremony and could get the best footage. They are kind, loving people who know what they are doing and care about giving couples the best product possible - they also do a great pre- wedding survey with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thank you, Marley. Kevin and you were just a joy to watch on your wedding day... you were both so "in the moment" that you made capturing the emotion of the day so easy.

Award

Ace of Hearts Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Wild Teacup
    Wild Teacup Wedding Photographers

Ace of Hearts is so fun to work beside. Stephanie has a creative eye for set up and very light hearted and fun to spend the day with. They are very efficient and professional and really put the couple first.

• Peanut's Gallery Bend LLC
    Peanut's Gallery Bend LLC Wedding Rentals

Stephanie and Brian of Ace of Hearts are both very professional, experienced, and fun! We have had mutual clients that have had nothing but great things to say about how attentive they are, and how satisfied they were with their final result. Ace of Hearts delivers a great product with amazing service. I am proud to refer my clients their way!

• The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion
    The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion Wedding Dresses

Ace of Hearts Films does an amazing job capturing your most important wedding day moments. If you aren't sure if you want to have a videographer, please change your mind immediately! Ace of Hearts Films will create you an amazing one-of-a-kind wedding video that you will love to watch every single anniversary.

• 20769 Amber Way Bend, 97701 See on map