Ace of Hearts Films Reviews

9 | Bend, OR

9 Reviews for Ace of Hearts Films

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2017

First off I want to say if you are getting married and questioning whether or not this is a vendor to hire I will tell you straight up you would be NUTS not to hire them for many reasons which I will discuss in this review, but trust me when I say the day is such a blur and you will likely be ecstatic you chose to have someone document this day in the way that they are able to do for you. Our wedding was on July 12, 2017. I do not live in Oregon, nor do I live in the USA. I am from Victoria, BC Canada. I had to do a lot of research before hiring the vendors I did and Ace of Hearts had pretty great reviews. From my first point of contact with Ace of Hearts, Stephanie was phenomenal. She helped me to build a custom package and spoke with me for well over an hour on FB chat to design exactly the kind of video I want without spending more money than I needed to. As the months went on she became a person I communicated with and asked questions about other vendors and she was always quick to respond and gave helpful information. This in my opinion is far above and beyond what is expected for the price paid and they hadn't even done any work yet! On the day of the wedding meeting her and Brian was so easy for me and my husband and all of my family and friends who worked around them. They were a total fly on the wall during important moments and very interactive, friendly and fun when we were doing the photo shoot type things. Our timeline was a little behind schedule but they gave us their time and attention to finish the shots. We haven't received our video yet and I know most people would review after the product is finished but I could always do another review then. She did promise us a sneak peak this week and we are beyond excited. Stephanie and Brian were an absolute pleasure to have with us on the wedding day and we HIGHLY recommend that you find it in your budget to hire these amazing people. You will not regret it!

Becky · Married on 11/05/2016

I would highly recommend Ace of Hearts Films!!! Stephanie & Brian were super responsive. When they got to our wedding, I felt like they knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding video. My fiance (now husband!) was kind of nervous about being on camera so we especially liked that we hardly even noticed them there most of the day. One of the coolest things was the same day edit video so we got to see what each other had done earlier that day. Plus his grandmother who couldn't make it to our wedding got to watch the video right away. We're both so glad that we hired them for our wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thanks Becky! That's great that Jason's grandma got to watch your same day edit video since she couldn't make it to your wedding. I know Jason was a bit nervous about being on camera, so I'm so glad to hear that he hardly noticed us there. That's our goal... to be seen as little as possible but still capture all of the emotional moments of the day.

Marley · Married on 10/15/2016

They were professional, kind, and gave a great product. Stephanie made sure to be at my rehearsal - which I never requested her to do she did it on her own initiative - to make sure she knew the layout and flow of the ceremony and could get the best footage. They are kind, loving people who know what they are doing and care about giving couples the best product possible - they also do a great pre- wedding survey with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thank you, Marley. Kevin and you were just a joy to watch on your wedding day... you were both so "in the moment" that you made capturing the emotion of the day so easy.

Kindee · Married on 08/27/2016

We've recently received our highlights video of our wedding and any bit of hesitation we may of had about having a videographer was instantly relieved. The video was far beyond what we had even imagined. Ace of Hearts was a breeze to work with and produced fabulous work. The amazing day goes by so fast; we are so happy to be able to relive the day through our video. I watched it over and over until I fell asleep! The video brought so many tears of joy! We're excited to see the full video soon. Couldn't recommend Ace of Hearts Films more!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thanks Kindee. I know that Steffan & you were a bit hesitant about whether to invest in videography for your wedding, so we're so happy to hear that you guys love your video!

Trede · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Ace of Hearts Films. Stephanie and Brian were so fun to work with and we love our wedding video! We treasure fact that we will always be able to look back on our special day remember every little detail. I would highly recommend doing videography with Ace of Hearts Films for your wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thanks so much Trede. Dylan & you were so great to work with. We especially loved how personal your ceremony was with all of the little stories (and props!). It was really cool learning so much about the two of you and how you came together.

Abby · Married on 07/23/2016

As a former "videographer skeptic", I can tell you that it is WELL worth it especially when booking Ace of Hearts Films!!! Our wedding video captures the raw emotions of the day; beyond that of what a photograph can do. Every time we watch it, I'm literally transported back to that moment and overcome with the blissful feelings that go along with it. Aside from producing a video that exceeded our expectations, Stephanie & Brian were extremely flexible by staying longer than planned when we fell behind schedule and they willingly incorporated extra footage into our video upon request then resent additional copies in a very timely manner.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thanks so much Abby. We hear that from a lot of our clients that didn't realize until they watched their wedding video how it would make them feel like they're right back at their wedding. I'm so glad that we ended up staying late so we could catch those amazing sunset shots of Brandon & you. The well-timed flock of geese flying by didn't hurt either!

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2015

I read online that some people's biggest regret from their wedding is not booking a videographer. Let me tell you I am SO grateful I booked Captured Memories Videography. I would be completely crushed to not have our wedding recorded to look back on for years to come. We got our video back with in a month of our wedding - super fast! The highlights video...it makes me cry just pure tears of joy and happiness as I rewatch the very best day of my life edited so perfectly. Brides and Grooms, you do not want to regret not having this special day recorded. There are so many amazing, wonderful, unexpected things that happen on your wedding day and you miss so much of it. Not to worry, Stephanie and Brian will capture it for you. Rewatching your wedding, you are able to see all the little details you had no idea happened. It was SO amazing to watch. Other reasons you should hire Captures Memories...Stephanie and Brian were absolutely wonderful to work with. They met with my husband and I before our wedding - it was super nice to get to know them before they show up for your big day. They both made us feel so completely at ease in front of the camera, in fact so many of our guests said they didn't even realize there was a videographer. Stephanie, thank you so very much for your wonderful communication, friendly attitude, and lovely work that you put into make our wedding extra special. You guys are the very best - booking Captures Memories Videography was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thanks for such high praise, Melanie. We had a blast spending the day with you and your families and are thrilled that you are so happy with your wedding video. Best wishes to you both! -Stephanie & Brian

Alison · Married on 12/28/2013

Stephanie and Brian were terrific! Not only did they deliver a beautiful video that I will cherish forever, but they were able to capture the footage while remaining almost invisible. (It should be noted that they were both dressed professionally and had friendly a demeanor, so when they were not busy being "invisible", they were a great addition to the guest list.)

I have been to several weddings with intrusive, distracting videographers which turned me off to the idea of having one at my wedding. However, someone referred me to Captured Memories, and I am so glad that I was able to have them film my wedding! They worked very well with my photographers, shooting video footage while the photographers took still images (this was great, because it eliminated some of that awkward "OK, now look down pensively...great. Now pretend to laugh with your bridesmaids..." stuff that has to go on for great shots, but feels so strange in the moment. Stephanie and Brian gave me a tremendous gift by not making me reenact those moments. :)

Prior to the wedding, Stephanie was quick to respond to all types of communication. She returned calls and emails promptly and efficiently (never rambling OR leaving out details).

I would confidently reccomend them to friends and family.

Thank you, Captured Memories! You truly blessed us.

• Christopher

Christopher · Married on 08/20/2011

Stephanie was amazing! She caught moments I did not know she was able to catch. She was able to show a preview of the wedding tape at the ceremony and when we got our wedding dvd in the mail, we loved it!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Ace of Hearts Films's reply:

Thank you so much Chris and Morgan. It was a pleasure filming your wedding. There were a lot of really great moments.