19990 McClellan Rd., Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number

About Central Event Rentals

Central Event Rentals is a family owned local Central Oregon Company. We offer a variety of well maintained event rental equipment matched with detail-oriented customer service. We are locally owned in Bend and service all of Central Oregon including Redmond, Sunriver, Sisters, Prineville, Madras, & LaPine. Our inventory includes tables, chairs, stages, porta-bars, event heating, dance floors, market umbrellas, & "visa cooler" refrigerators. Linens, canopies, & dinnerware are also available. Weddings, receptions, parties, family reunions, corporate events…….. Your event is special to us!

Follow Central Event Rentals on

weddings

12 Reviews for Central Event Rentals

• Sara

Sara Rockey · Married on 02/11/2019

Rented perfect benches for our outdoor wedding

They were perfect vendors for our wedding. Answered all my questions multiple times and were flexible when we changed our order due to changes in guest headcount. Had a great time working with them and can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 09/22/2018

Extremely nice people with great wedding rentals! We used the natural wood chairs and they looked amazing with the sage brush and juniper tree background. Extremely timely with pick up/drop off and patient with us when we goofed on how to prepare the rentals for pick up the next day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2017

Central Event Rentals was excellent. From the first communication to the drop off to the pick up, John and Janeen are fabulous. They sent us a price list with pictures, helped us with the details and even allowed me to add something sort of last minute. I was not there when they dropped things off, but my mother said that John was an absolute pleasure and was pleased to drop off bright colored linens (we had royal purple, ocean blue and bright pink). The chairs came folded down on a stacking crate and it was extremely easy to do the set up and take down. My highest review point comes from the pick up though. The catering company failed and took the napkins from Central Events. John had said that he also had to return the linens back to the company they get them from. In a way it really was not his issue as it is not his problem if another vendor takes his materials, but up to us to get them back. However he and our wedding planner Magadalyn spent their morning retrieving the linens to make sure there was no added stress to the bride and groom the day after the wedding. Their customer service was excellent and it was a true pleasure having them supply rentals for our special day. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Central Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lights
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Christopher Shunk Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always happy when I see Central Event Rentals is part of an event I'm shooting. Everything they do always looks outstanding. They are also great people to work with. I can't recommend them enough!

• YPD Events Wedding Planners

John and Janeen are some of my favotie people to work with! They communicate well, have good prices, have a lot of rentals to choose from, show up on time and are so much fun!

• Bend Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Central Event Rentals is great! Any time I have questions John and Janeen are quick to respond and help out in any way they can....There selection is great as well as prices.

• 19990 McClellan Rd. Bend, OR, 97702 See on map
    Location of (Central Event Rentals)