Central Event Rentals

Bend, OR View map

Central Event Rentals is a family owned local Central Oregon Company. We offer a variety of well maintained event rental equipment matched with detail-oriented customer service. We are locally owned in Bend and service all of Central Oregon including Redmond, Sunriver, Sisters, Prineville, Madras, & LaPine. Our inventory includes tables, chairs, stages, porta-bars, event heating, dance floors, market umbrellas, & "visa cooler" refrigerators. Linens, canopies, & dinnerware are also available. Weddings, receptions, parties, family reunions, corporate events…….. Your event is special to us!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolute Perfection

It was so incredibly easy to set up with John at Central Events!!! Easy straightforward pricing, incredibly responsive, and they are ninjas! They set up the dance floor for my wedding the night before, I never even saw them (I was staying at a cabin at the wedding venue). They break it down too at the venue, all included in the price.The dance floor was the absolute perfect size as well. I highly highly recommend them, especially if you're getting married in Bend, Oregon!!! :)
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 02/11/2019

Rented perfect benches for our outdoor wedding

They were perfect vendors for our wedding. Answered all my questions multiple times and were flexible when we changed our order due to changes in guest headcount. Had a great time working with them and can't recommend them enough!
  • Macy
    Macy Married on 09/22/2018
    Extremely nice people with great wedding rentals! We used the natural wood chairs and they looked amazing with the sage brush and juniper tree background. Extremely timely with pick up/drop off and patient with us when we goofed on how to prepare the rentals for pick up the next day. Would highly recommend!

Christopher Shunk Photography Christopher Shunk Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always happy when I see Central Event Rentals is part of an event I'm shooting. Everything they do always looks outstanding. They are also great people to work with. I can't recommend them enough!

YPD Events YPD Events Wedding Planners

John and Janeen are some of my favotie people to work with! They communicate well, have good prices, have a lot of rentals to choose from, show up on time and are so much fun!

Bend Weddings and Events Bend Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Central Event Rentals is great! Any time I have questions John and Janeen are quick to respond and help out in any way they can....There selection is great as well as prices.

63032 Lower Meadow Dr Bend, OR, 97701
Location of (Central Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding