10466 NW 2nd St., Portland, OR 97231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Three Dog Films

My name is David Sabbath and I am a director - a visual storyteller. Whether it’s thirty seconds or three to four minutes; whether it’s an artist speaking on the love of her craft or a soon-to-be bride speaking on the love of her life; behind everyone and everything is an interesting, creative story. My producing/directing experience includes long format thematic videos for NiSource, The Columbia Pipeline Group, Cisco, AEP, Express and Alliance Data. My commercial experience includes the brands Pepto-Bismol, Lane Bryant, and Gildan as well as The Country of Scotland, the States of Hawaii, Montana and West Virginia.

I began directing documentaries and news pieces for PBS, ABC and the NBC Networks. I learned how to direct real people, always looking for that special charm and that sparkle in their delivery, which would bring their story to life. Although I'm new to wedding videos, I will give your important life's moment the same passion and care that I give to all my work.

I am a great observer, able to think quickly on my feet, size up the situation and make it come to life. I am an award winning commercial/long format director having won 57 Advertising Awards (ADDYs), several EMMYs and several TELLYs. I have also won multiple screenwriting awards and a few feature film awards.

I am always passionate about my work, my life and the people around me. Every second counts. Every moment matters and every three minutes can make a difference. That is why I am a storyteller.

• Focal Point Digital Media
sabbath sorvino

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

Three Dog Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD