Eugene, OR 97401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Moetic Films

We love nothing more than telling couples stories on their wedding days. It’s through our passion of creative filmmaking that we are able to uniquely tell each couple’s story. We feel it is important to connect and get to know each of the couples we work with. This is not only vital in telling your story, but it also increases your comfort level on your wedding day. It is our goal to make every wedding film an incredible, worry-free experience.

Contact us, we'd love to chat more about us capturing your story!

While we were founded in Oregon and spent some time with a New York studio as well, we’re experienced in destination weddings and worldwide travel. To us, filming weddings is about making a connection with like-minded couples who appreciate what we do and want to walk away from their wedding days with something in-hand that highlights their love and their story.

In addition to exceeding the expectations of our discerning brides, we believe every wedding story should be defined by quality, experience, innovation, and vision.

While we look forward to getting to know you, here’s a bit about us…

• Happily Ever After Films

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 14 vídeos

32 Reviews for Moetic Films

kelsey · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough good things about Moetic! They are super responsive and easy to work with on a business level, but what I truly valued is that they take the time to actual invest in each couple and hear their story and make sure that they are doing it justice in their film. They are such lovely people and their work is such a stand out in the business, really. Amazing quality, great service, and everyone should take the opportunity to work with them!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2013

While I haven't seen our wedding video yet, judging from all the videos I have watched from Moetic there is no doubt in my mind that it will be amazing and capture all the unique details of our special day. Susan and Ryan were fantastic to work with. From our very first Skype meeting we just clicked and Susan felt like a close friend we had known for years. On our wedding day the two of them used their own vehicles to drive us around the venue for photo and video opportunities. Susan even let my bridesmaids borrow sunglasses for a couple photos. We were so comfortable around them that I forgot we were even being filmed. I would highly recommend brides to invest in wedding videography. The day goes by so fast that you feel like you hardly get to stop and take it all in. I felt okay about that because I knew I had a wonderful team capturing everything so that I could relive those moments as often as I want down the road. Thank you Moetic!!! We are so excited to see our film :)

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • F

Francisca · Married on 08/10/2013

We are so happy that we decided to have Moetic film our wedding. Ryan and Susan were incredible throughout the process - very responsive and professional, and exactly the kind of people we wanted to be a part of our wedding day. One of our concerns before committing was whether we would feel overwhelmed by having a video crew in addition to photographers with us throughout the day, and Susan and Ryan were anything but overbearing. They were a pleasure to work with, a pleasure to be around, and they blended into our day seamlessly. Not to mention the fact that we are thrilled with the way the video and documentary edit turned out! We are looking forward to sharing them with family and reliving the memories over the upcoming holidays.

Thanks for everything - you guys are amazing!!

Cisca & Will

Sent on 12/15/2013

Moetic Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• JOS studios
    JOS studios Wedding Photographers

Our experiences with Moetic has been epic every time! They are true artists who have mastered the art of real cinematic composition and lighting. Their keen eye and sensitivity toward capturing authentic moments is something that cannot be taught, it's a gift, and they have it! They work without ego, are always trying new ideas and taking creative risks, and listen to their clients and the vendors they work with to maximize the experience and result for everyone. You couldn't ask for a better team, they are totally worth every dime. If you use their services you will look back years from now and be so thankful. The memories and feelings of their imagery and your experience with them will flood you with gratitude. If you have an opportunity to book them, I wouldn't pass it up!

• Roman Studios
    Roman Studios Wedding Photographers

They Rock! Total Pro's that lead the industry...!

• Bass is Loaded! Mobile Disc Jockey, LLC
    Bass is Loaded! Mobile Disc Jockey, LLC Wedding DJs

Absolutely fantastic! I have a tremendous amount of respect for Ryan & Moetic Wedding Films. From technical know-how, work ethic, and passion for the industry, Moetic doesn't just "do videography"...they create an emotional, memorable product that lasts a lifetime. Their Same Day Edit is an amazing service that truly must be seen to be believed. Working with them on past weddings has been a privilege and I have seen first hand the joy they bring to couples and their families & guests. Total pros!

• Eugene, 97401 See on map