Happily Ever After Films

Happily Ever After Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Happily Ever After Films

NorthWest Wedding Cinematography
                                                                                                                                        We are a husband/wife wedding cinematography team based in Oregon who share a passion for storytelling through cinematic wedding films.  We believe that every couple has a unique story to be told and would love the opportunity to tell yours!  Time and again, we hear our couples reflect on their decision to hire a videographer and the conclusion is always the same..."We're so glad we did it!"  From the big moments to the smallest details, we capture all of the memories that you'll never want to forget!                                                       ~The Love, The Laughter, and Your Happily Ever After~

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Brendan and Monica at Happily Ever After films are such incredibly talented artists. They do so much more than create a video . . . they dig in to the small, intimate details of your relationship and convey it in a way that tells your whole story. We initially had Brendan and Monica create a video to play at the Welcome Reception for our destination wedding, and as we worked with them throughout that process, we realized they had to be with us throughout our wedding week in Maui. Their equipment is extremely discrete, so you hardly know they are present, but the detail they capture is incredible. Their first video really captured the essence of our relationship so that others could get to know our backstory. (https://vimeo.com/146991311) Then, at the wedding in Hawaii, they captured so much about the trip and our wedding that every time we watch it, we feel like we are back in Hawaii. (https://vimeo.com/152035314). They worked very well with our photographer so that they weren't in eachother's way, which was a big concern of the planner. They are two beautiful, amazingly talented artists, and I truly don't think i have found another videographer duo that is as excellent as these two. Their work speaks for itself! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Brendan and Monica are far and above what you get with other videographers and vendors. From the moment we asked them to capture our wedding, they were friendly, professional and fun to work with. It never felt like a stuffy, robotic process. We just received our wedding trailer and it captured the essence of our day perfectly... and brought us and everyone we know to tears again.

I would HIGHLY recommend them. Easily one of the best investments we made for our wedding day.

Thank you, Brendan and Monica!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lacey, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I may have been one of the few unconventional brides that sought to find her videographer BEFORE finding her dress. I knew that I wanted to find a videographer that had a cinematic touch to their videos as well as capturing the heart of storytelling. It became very clear after researching that Happily Ever After Films had all those qualities that I had envisioned and so much more of the two options that I had narrowed down to.

After quickly booking HEA, we were delighted to find how amiable, professional, patient and understanding Brendan and Monica were. My (now) husband and I were trying to coordinate our Oregon wedding from out-of-state; Brendan and Monica were more than helpful to ease our skittish nerves by answering questions, providing example topics to think over and filling us in on details that we would've most certainly overlooked. Though our only option in our case was to "meet" via Skype before the wedding day, Brendan and Monica's personalities made it as comfortable as talking to old friends.

On the day of the wedding, Monica showed up on-time, ready to film my transformation moments and even amidst the hectic as well as chaotic environment of family, bridesmaids, make-up and beauty stylists all crammed into 2 small connecting hotel rooms, she had worked with focus, direction and guidance, all with a smile on her face.

There were many things that I didn't account for such as a major emergency change (like hair and make up...eek!) but they were so helpful in offering options for resources which helped ease my situation. We were truly blessed by Brendan and Monica's positive and proactive attitudes throughout this entire process. I cannot stress enough how appreciative I am of that.

Hopefully anyone getting married in Oregon will have the chance to have the wonderful experience as we did working with the lovely husband and wife team, Brendan and Monica!

View Vendor Response