5241 McHenry Lane, Indianapolis, IN 46228 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84

About Accolade of London, Inc

Accolade of London has been serving clients as a wedding planner and wedding coordinator in Indianapolis for over two decades - providing as little or as much assistance as needed. We make sure that every detail is thoroughly thought out, logistically correct, and on target with the client's budget. We have served as the Indianapolis wedding planner for hundreds of brides helping to make their wedding planning and their wedding day perfect in every way. We create wedding planning checklists to keep everyone on task and the wedding details completely coordinated.

Follow Accolade of London, Inc on

06 20 17 21 27
06 20 18 01 58
barn shabby chic 1
Accolade of London, Inc
black and white head table
Accolade of London, Inc
bride and groom from behind
angie and bryan
crystal and javon0925
Accolade of London, Inc
gobo for bride and groom and lighting options
Accolade of London, Inc
rustic decor with sheers lights copy
silver cake stand
4d70afd2b6b1e308 1436899402178 2015 06 20 17 21 27
07 01 16 35 25

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Accolade of London, Inc

Carolyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Thank you so much for all of your hard work you put in to help us achieve such a special day! We truly appreciate all of your hard work! Everything from the tent draping, trying to please everyone, making sure everything was running on time & smoothly, creating timelines, communicating with all of the vendors, solving any problems, directing us on what to do, teaching us how to properly cut the cake, helping bustle my dress and removing my veil when no one else was around to help me, helping get everything set up/taken down, getting everything into the cars at the end of the night, making sure we ate/stayed hydrated, popping in to the hotel as the bridal party & I were getting ready, arranging the ceremony, coordinating the rehearsal, referring me to my awesome make-up artist, hair stylist, & a wonderful dance studio, providing me with band-aids when my feet hurt, being there to help the wedding party with things they needed, I could go on & on! Thank you for just arranging such a beautiful day for me and Eric! We know you've done so much work behind the scenes & more work than we probably could even think of. We want to sincerely thank you for helping us have such a beautiful & relaxed wedding day. Thank you for making the wedding planning process an enjoyable & relaxed one for us.

I would highly recommend this business. Michele does so much & will invest herself completely into your wedding. The wedding planning process will NOT be stressful at all with her help. You won’t have to worry about a thing on your wedding day because she really is on top of everything. I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without her help. All of my vendors said she was wonderful at communicating with them and that they had never worked with a more professional planner. She made it so fun & relaxed. Michele takes care of all the details to make your wedding day really come together. She helped us create such a beautiful & memorable day!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/27/2014

Michele is absolutely amazing and made our wedding a dream come true! Thank you for everything you did for us to make our day so special. You went above and beyond and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our whole guest list raved about the tremendous job you did and how beautiful it was! You are the best and I couldn't imagine asking anyone else to help me plan a wedding but you. You are an inspiration and we can't thank you enough!!

Michele is very organized, and listens to exactly what you want and delivers nothing short of perfect! Her knowledge and experience go extremely well with her thoughtful personality. You will leave with a friend and not just a wedding planner. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone that needs help planning a perfect wedding day.

We couldn't have said "I DO" without you Michele! Thanks! :)

Sent on 07/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/23/2014

I was an out of state bride planning two weddings, one in my home state of Colorado and another in Lafayette, Indiana I can honestly say without hesitation that my wedding in Indiana could not and would not have been nearly as magical, enjoyable and beautiful without the miracle workings of Michele! She made the entire experience of planning a wedding so wonderful. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process, knowledgeable, responsive, helpful with vendor referrals and overall a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her for help planning a wedding event and am confident that any event she plans will be truly a spectacular event!

Sent on 07/14/2015

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Forum Conference and Events Center
    Forum Conference and Events Center Banquet Halls

Michele is a wonderful and sweet person to work with! If you hire her to be your event planner - you have nothing to worry about!

• MBP Distinctive Catering
    MBP Distinctive Catering Wedding Caterers

I have worked with Michelle on many events and I have always found her to be very professional and knowledgeable of the industry. As a caterer it is wonderful to work with an excellent planner and Michelle is excellent. Mary Beth Poe

• 3 Fat Labs Inc
    3 Fat Labs Inc Barn & Farm Weddings

Accolade of London is absolutely fantastic when it comes to decorating for your special day. Not only do they decorate but they also do lighting and atmosphere design. I highly recommend them the owner will take care of all your decorating needs.

• 5241 McHenry Lane Indianapolis, 46228 See on map