4649 cole ave 114, Dallas, TX 75205 Map · Phone number

About Accent Floral Design

The owner Kevin Edmonson has over twenty years experience in fresh and silk floral designs, specializing in Wedding and Event Decor. Whether it's a simple ceremony or a grand affair, Accent Floral Design is dedicated to working with each bride individually on her wedding wishes to fit any budget.

Follow Accent Floral Design on

dsc0964
rose bouquet
dsc0773
Accent Floral Design
urban wedding reception with white and green ce
dsc0849
317372183065568436712207553788
3173721830655684367122075537888

16 Reviews for Accent Floral Design

Casey · Married on 10/13/2018

Undescribable Perfection

Our wedding planner first introduced us to Kevin, and it only took one meeting for us to realize this was whom we wanted to decorate and make our wedding beautiful. Kevin’s eye for beauty and perfection helped us create our dream wedding. He sat down with us and we discussed every flower we wanted to include in our bouquets and décor. We were super impressed with his appreciation and love of flowers and foliage and how he was able to understand and see our vision. Every suggestion he made just made our vision more beautiful. Seeing the reception decorated the day of literally took my wife’s breath away. The colors were perfect, the arrangements were perfect, it was everything we dreamed of and more. Kevin was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kelley · Married on 07/07/2018

I am not one of those people that had my wedding planned since I was 5 years old and I had NO idea how to navigate flowers for a wedding. I showed Kevin a few pictures of things I liked and that was all he needed. He made the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, and so many other lovely pieces. He is affordable and will ensure your wedding is nothing short of perfect. I put all my trust in him and he delivered!! One of the best vendors we had!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Erica · Married on 06/08/2018

There are no words to describe how amazing Accent Floral Design is! Kevin was so amazing with bringing my idea to life and he made my day perfect with the floral that he provided! He had amazing pricing and was extremely flexible when it came to some of my questions and concerns! Thank you so much Kevin for helping me the whole way and making my wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Award

Accent Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 4649 cole ave, 114 Dallas, 75205 See on map