Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs

Tampa, FL View map
$875 Most Popular Price

$875 Most Popular Price

Aaron Entertainment Wedding DJs is a Tampa / Orlando-based wedding DJ company. The company has been providing wedding DJ and MC services to Central Florida since 2001. With their experience in and knowledge of the music industry, our DJs are ready to bring the party and keep your guest grooving all night long. We have wedding packages starting as low as $725.00 with our most popular package at $875.00. For complete pricing, visit our website aaronentertainment.net or call us at 863 293-0804

Aaron Entertainment Wedding Djs has a large collection of music to play from throughout the wedding, covering genres like Christian, country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/Soul, rock and Top 40. The DJ service only schedules one event per day to ensure each wedding worked receives the attention and energy that it deserves. In addition, Aaron Entertainment Wedding DJs provides the following DJ services and additional equipment:

• Bilingual MC
  • Karaoke
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$725

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$875

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 05/12/2021

Perfect DJ!

The DJ's (Dan and his assistant) were wonderful. They exceeded our expectations and made it a wonderful wedding. They helped keep the event on schedule and the music was fun. Our dance floor was full the entire night. I highly recommend!
    Brooke E. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing dj services.

Aaron entertainment was amazing. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ at my wedding. Dan and his assistant knew exactly what they were doing!! Dan was very kind and professional. He walked me through the process and was very patient with me!! They offered a great variety of music. I would highly recommend Aaron Entertainment!!

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you for your great review Brooke. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We wish you and Ian the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Dan Farese
Dan Farese
Owner / DJ

I have been in the entertainment field all of my adult life. I started out working with Live Bands and eventually Became a DJ.Music is my Passion and because of my years of expeirenc, I am well versed in all types of music. I am very good at reading the crowd and making them Happy.

Ken  Purcell
Ken Purcell
DJ for all of Central Florida

DJ Ken is great for any event form Teen parties to Weddings. He is a true Professional and knows how to do his Job.

Sebastian Cabrera
Sebastian Cabrera
DJ for all of Central Florida

DJ Sebastian Is the newest member to our Team. Sebastian is Bilingual and well versed in all kinds of Spanish Music. He is also well versed in todays Pop music. DJ Sebastiaan does a great job for Spanish events as well as Teen and young aduld parties.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33601
863-293-0804
Location of (Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs)
Lakeland Lakeland, FL, 33801

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding